Saimoe 2008

Started by Tsubasa, August 13, 2008, 05:46:57 PM

Tsubasa

-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Chun

Haha, I just noticed this version of the brackets with character loss reactions. Hella reminds me of an Advance Wars-like defeat or something.

~Chun

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)

mDuo13

Quote from: Chun on October 23, 2008, 12:38:35 AM
Haha, I just noticed this version of the brackets with character loss reactions. Hella reminds me of an Advance Wars-like defeat or something.

~Chun
Good stuff. Nia's reaction is hella spoilerz.

Chun

First in Quarter Finals: Kagami

Defeated Tomoyo

Vote Difference = 1138-790 = +348 Out of 1928 Votes

...Blah. Really blah.

~Chun

Tsubasa

And Nagisa wins over Tamaki.  I expected about as much.  Tamaki put up a good fight though.
-Tsubasa

Tsubasa

With the way things are going, we may be seeing a Hiiragi sister battle in finals.
-Tsubasa

LastElixir

hina will win tomorrow.

j

mDuo13

Quote from: Tsubasa on October 27, 2008, 07:40:38 PM
With the way things are going, we may be seeing a Hiiragi sister battle in finals.
T_T
How does this happen?

Chun

Ugh... the fact both twins are top is hella-yawn worthy.

Hopefully Kirino wins over Hina; I really can't stand it.

~Chun

Tsubasa

-Tsubasa

LastElixir

Quote from: Tsubasa on October 28, 2008, 05:57:55 PM
Quote from: LastElixir on October 27, 2008, 08:06:50 PM
hina will win tomorrow.

j

Hella called that one.

:) im still gonna put money on kagamin this year.

j

mDuo13

Quote from: LastElixir on October 28, 2008, 09:49:30 PM
Quote from: Tsubasa on October 28, 2008, 05:57:55 PM
Quote from: LastElixir on October 27, 2008, 08:06:50 PM
hina will win tomorrow.

j

Hella called that one.

:) im still gonna put money on kagamin this year.

j
That's looking like a pretty safe bet at this point, much as I don't like it.

Tsubasa

Kagami triumphs over Nagisa.  By a healthy margin: 200 votes.  She's bulldozing over everyone.  Can't say I mind though cause she's great.
-Tsubasa

mDuo13

Quote from: Tsubasa on October 30, 2008, 06:49:38 PM
Kagami triumphs over Nagisa.  By a healthy margin: 200 votes.  She's bulldozing over everyone.  Can't say I mind though cause she's great.
I MIND! ;_;

Tsubasa

Finals day!  Vote on your favorite Hiiragi sister. XD;

I'm going Kagamin.
-Tsubasa

Chun

Bread Factory or Balsamic Vinegar.

Wow, amazing finals choice there.

Money's on Kagami.

~Chun

Tsubasa

Finals are over!

Kagami - 1037
Tsukasa - 976

Overall, it was both a pretty interesting and uninteresting year in some respects.  Nanoha should have won. ; ;
-Tsubasa

Chun

Washimiya, Saitama, Japan 11/02/08 - Foul Play Under Perfect Cherry Blossoms

In the quiet prefecture of Saitama, one would never expect a single object to be out of place; the clean, yet charming city has a simplistic motif about it, as if you could dance in an intersection or hop on one leg. Through the city, you might even say a simple stroll along the streets could provoke one's appetite for a chocolate cornet. But the focal point of this particular excursion; one of Japan's oldest shrines, the Washinomiya Shrine. Amongst the variously decorated emas wishing some honor twins and meatball loving girls birthdays, a simple family resides. However, this is not a visit of pure curiosity-- but of convicted murder. Professional Shrine Maiden Victim Tsukasa Hiiragi, was found outside of Washinomiya Shrine on September 2nd, 2008. She is believed to be, given her stature and appearance, an Akari Kamigishi cosplayer.

Police officials apprehended young tsundere K.H., whose name has been initialized to protect the related. Investigators say the murder took place amidst a heated popularity contest dubbed "Saimoe", in which girls fight one another for the title of "Top Turn On". Participants are predominantly anonymous and awards are given in secretive fashion, but vigorously fact-checked for their audience. This period of "moe" is quoted, "Serious F*king Business".  Police believe during this period of time K.H. was able to apprehend Tsukasa over a possible blackmail statement made during K.H.'s mid-afternoon nap. The statement overheard by related family members is speculated to be "I would like to [make a hot sandwich] with my friend Konata". During this time Tsukasa, dazed by such a surprising statement, hurrily tried to escape the situation, and changed into her cosplay outfit. In midst of the escape she came across a bottle of balsamic vinegar, and recited a strange sentence ender. It is in this time K.H. is believed to have shot once to end her life.

"It is a sad occurrence," commented bystander 'Sebastian'. "I feel like I've F-F-F-Forgotten how to cry."

"I din' think this kind of thing would happen--VA," expressed schoolmate Misao K. in a follow up interview while eating a bento box. "No one's gotta realize how crazy this is --IYA. All we can say is Hiiragi [Tsukasa]'s probably in the fancy Vinegar Isle in the sky while [K.H.] is headed to the big, steel caged Bread Factory--DA ZE." Further comment could not be reached, due to a breach of a "3 second rule, MEATBARU-GAAAAA>_<".

"It is an unfortunate turn of events," expressed Miyuki Takara, also a schoolmate at the local high school in which K.H. and Tsukasa Hiiragi attended. "Unless she is given a fair trial and truly substantial evidence claims, I believe this is unfortunately a wrapped up case. However, many people believe that the tampering of evidence is an improbable turn of events that cannot happen in such substantiated conditions. However, on average most of today's conclusive evidence can no longer be excised as relevant, and many related investigations are left with such invalid evidence. In this case the probability of a guilty verdict could possibly be finite, given an actual piece of conclusive evidence has been restored to court records. Also, on wikipedia a crime sentence can vary anywhere from a single day to a lifetime, which could be expertly identified with a certified judge and an experienced prosecution. Moral health is important but also a physical diet can trigger signs of murderous disress. Often the diet of a convicted convict can be misinterpreted because of the various approaches to eating genetically created food, though the nutritional content can be argued [...] ...and that is why a cornet is shaped with a cone in mind." Takara's comment has been modified to avoid wikipedia copyright infringements.

Possible accomplice and mentioned post-mortem Konata I. could not be reached for comment, due to shopping circumstances at an art supply store and a last-will-and-testament stationary shop. She was last seen leaving Akihabara with a full-body pillow and print outs of fan-created manga, "Kagamin Bocchi". Research officials speculate an intimate relationship between the two suspects, and cite sources "Danbooru" and "fanfiction.net" in their complete validity.

The parents of Tsukasa Hiiragi could not be contacted.

Court proceedings are expected to begin next week after an awards ceremony given H.K.'s recent victory. Pre-trial sentence speculations are Comiket 100 to life in prison. Officials have released the following piece of evidence to the general public for any avaliable speculation and information in regards to the murder below:

Funeral services are planned to be held at shrine, 7:30 AM. Family members and friends are invited to come with various breads and salads to honor a life that was cut too short... balsamic vinegar.
-----

I have too much free time...