Okay, we know people like kitty hats but...

Started by Gwydion, August 13, 2008, 09:43:11 PM

Gwydion

What would you think of other animals? Panda, mouse, we even had an idea for a reindeer hat. Anyone interested in fleece caps with different ears than the usual kitty-bunny ones?

XpHoBiaX

Hydra fins. X3 I always thought those were pretty cool. O_o  Or dragn winged ones...o.O but that's probably just me. ;>.>

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

TC X0 Lt 0X

I would where any of them!

At Fanime I wore a Kon hat.

Kon is a lion, what is a cat, but whatever.

A hydra hat would be cool.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

questionette

YES

I'm a lover of mascot costumes, sooo this would be a definite YES vote from me :D

Also if you make like...matching gloves and stuff I'll buy those too...yeahh...lol

Zefie

Yeah~ There are always bunnies and kitties everywhere. o_o I'd really like to see a giant panda walking around.
Please don't steal my cookies~

shy-cosplayer

i would want a hat with bat wings, or a fish fin in the back [lol]

kollunz

My friend bought me a Headcrab hat this year! We needs moar headcrab zombies at fanime!
doot

XpHoBiaX

2010 cosplay...?

fragiledreamer

I would totally wear a panda hat, that is just too cute.  Fox ears... though not quite distinguishable from cat ears might be kewl if you could differentiate them from teh kittehs... xDD
Fanime 2009
Shippuden Gaara - Returning
Kazekage Gaara - Returning
Elizabeth Swann - 100%
Lil' Gaara - 5%
Formal BW Ball Gaara - 50%
Hitsugaya Toshiro - uh... i have a sword?
Tasuki? - 20%

Rodney_Pheonix

I'd wear a fox or Dragon hat.

I just had an interesting idea for the fox hat. Have the ears and then add a sort of fox tail to the back.
Personal FanimeCon 2015 Fund: ?/?
Planned 2014 Cosplays:
Kiev Klanker
A young Sidrovich?
HL2 Combine (concept art trenchcoat one)
Something something....no idea yet.

MikoChika

I'd totally buy a fox hat. You could probably sell fox tail attachments that one can hook on their pants.
Please, don't feed the moogle.

RaddaX2

Bah, forget animals.  It's all about capcom!

It ain't the meaning of life but the feeling of it.

XpHoBiaX

Quote from: RaddaX2 on November 16, 2008, 11:45:46 AM

DOOD. I want a mushroom hat. Just like that style....@_@ but it needs to fit over my massive dreads...cuz they're like huge. And my fave hats don't fit. :(

2010 cosplay...?

Moonblossom

I made a panda hat once, it got tons of attention at AX (2006, I think? Last year I went to AX :P )

Here it is with my sunglasses on. I swear that was an accident, it just worked out so well my friend took a picture.

AnimeEmperor

XpHoBiaX

I have that fire cat thing from Inu Yasha. Doesn't fit on my head all too great. Even with my dreads out. >:/

2010 cosplay...?

potatofreek

Quote from: Moonblossom on November 17, 2008, 09:58:22 AM
I made a panda hat once, it got tons of attention at AX (2006, I think? Last year I went to AX :P )

Here it is with my sunglasses on. I swear that was an accident, it just worked out so well my friend took a picture.
It's cute =]
Potatoes Rule the World.
Deal with it.

Nanashi

Co-Captain/"The one who talks too much" of MANime!
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,17203.0.html

Roguethe

Quote from: RaddaX2 on November 16, 2008, 11:45:46 AM

Amaterasu Hat!!
DO WANT! O:
But yeah, there are plenty of Pandas and Mouses at Fanime alreasy, Reindeer, video game based, stuff in the category of Cute-gasm like smiley cupcakes and cookies.
Those would all go well I think.
And Pokemon!
They always only have Pikachu, what about chansey, gengar, Dratini, porygon? to name a few I see working.

I draw sometimessss

Gatsby