Fanime Con Birthdays

Started by venka21, August 21, 2008, 12:32:22 PM

venka21

Hi, my 27th birthday is going to be on the first day of Fanime Con 2009. I was wondering if there is anything special done for convention birthdays.
Currently putting togeatherUnited Nation of Otaku: A by fans for fans look at anime/manga from fans and non fans around the world.

Kazuko

I dont think so...I have a friend whos birthday is arround con time as well and they dont have anything for con birthdays.
my friends and I just gave her a small party

Steve.Young

Mine is the day before con, I usually get shitfaced with a bunch of friends.

Then I hang out with my buddies on staff, we eat cake (Next year I'm bringing a HUGE cake).

Yeap. Con Birthdays are what YOU make of it =).
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

SOawesomeness

D: I wish I was born on/near Fanime days.
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

G.I.R

My Birthday comes about a week after Fanime.

2D Mirage

My birthday is in mid-May, so all I ask for is money. Cash, checks; Anything that isn't a gift card quite honestly.  Not many people know what I like, but some of the dealers in the dealer's room do!
Give me your godamned Pokemon cards! >:З

Thisiskat

My friend's birthday was the saturday of fanime '08 and we went out got him some pie (he doesn't like cake) and sang happy birthday to him (loudly) while he was in the dealer's room... he was pissed, but we can sing happy birthday to you if you want.

venka21

Quote from: Thisiskat on August 22, 2008, 02:21:26 PM
My friend's birthday was the saturday of fanime '08 and we went out got him some pie (he doesn't like cake) and sang happy birthday to him (loudly) while he was in the dealer's room... he was pissed, but we can sing happy birthday to you if you want.

Lol. Sorry I hate the song Happy Birthday. Besides I'm more likely to throw stuff at you if you try to sing happy birthday and I rather not have to pay for the stuff I throw.
Currently putting togeatherUnited Nation of Otaku: A by fans for fans look at anime/manga from fans and non fans around the world.

aznmagic2015

I went to fanime this year on my birthday of May 24th and all I got was a Happy birthday from the people doing check ins. Unexpected and much appreciated.