Characters that should have/should not have died??? (MAJOR SPOILERS INSIDE)

Started by red_thestrals, August 23, 2008, 04:31:14 AM

L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu

Shi_Musouka

RaddaX2

Raoh shouldn't have died.  If he won againt Kenshiro then HnK2 would've been watchable.  A full scale war against the Shura, beasting all the Rasho.  Raoh could've brought the entire world under his heel.

Just think about it, Kenshiro didn't fix shit. At the end of HnK he takes Yuria (the LEADER of the free world) and disappears into the mountains.  She dies and then he becomes a depressed hobo.  When he comes back in HnK2 he finds that a new evil has already taken over in his absence, making everything he and Yuria fought for go to waste.  And then a few years later he reappears in the New HnK, rips the the new bad guy in half, and leaves the people with no capable leaders to defend them again.  What Kenshiro does is equivalent to playing Whack-a-mole.  Every time he hit's one, another comes up somewhere else.  If Raoh played whack-a-mole he'd friggen SMASH THE ENTIRE GOD DAMN CABINET.  There, problem solved. No more moles... EVER.

Kenshiro is just one man where as Ken-oh is an empire.  Raoh wouldn't have brought peace but atleast everything would be under his control. Raoh was the True End of the Century Savior.  All Lord Ken-Oh!
It ain't the meaning of life but the feeling of it.

xXunyuuXx

I actually didn't want Rolo to die Q.Q All he wants was to be useful and do something for Lulu even if the things he had cause was wrong and hateful to other. Well in my own point of view and opinion @.@
But other than that some that I didn't want to die were:

Euphie from Code Geass
Stellar from Gundam Seed Destiny
Lockon from Gundam 00

People who should die? Hmmm...I can think of some really annoying ones but can't think of any who I want dead >.<

kaethus

I really wish that a lot of the Sailor Moon villians didn't have to die. My favorite of those being Sapphire, since he didn't actually do anything wrong. ^^;;;

Others that shouldn't have died:
Both kids from Grave of the Fireflies
Eagle from Magic Knight Rayearth
Hanmyo from Outlaw Star
Haku from Naruto

There's so many more I know are lodged in my brain, but I can't come up with them right now. D:
Fanime Attendee 2004 - 2007
Newsletter Staff 2008
Head of Content 2009 - 2010

potatofreek

Potatoes Rule the World.
Deal with it.

sykoeent

Roguethe

Should Not Have:
Bunshichi Tawara (Tenjou Tenge)
Walter (Hellsing)
Spike (Cowboy Bebop)
Kawrou Nagisa (NGE)
Everyone (Wolf's Rain)
L (Death Note)
Shin Natsume (Tenjou Tenge)
MuraMasa (SDK)
Riff (God Child)
Rosette and Chrno (Chrno crusades)

I could go on, My favorite character always friggin dies D:

I draw sometimessss

Silent One

Quote from: Chewie on October 18, 2008, 09:49:42 AM
Shouldn't have:

Kamina.

Roy Focker.

Ryoga.

Should have:

Tenchi.

Gohan.

Poemy.

OF COURSE!!! (On Roy Focker though.) In my opinion, He was the coolest character in Macross. In fact, he was probably one of the coolest characters in the entire franchise. I almost cried when I watched the series. After, when I then watched Macross: Do You Remember Love, I almost lost it. It seriously sucked to see him die. He was pretty much the comedy of the series.

JohnnyAR

Dragon Ninja

Should Not Have:

Euphie from Code Geass
Charles and Ray from Eureka 7
L from Death Note

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

sykoeent

r4nd0m

lol speaking of naruto deaths, yes itachi, jiraiyas death was good

Runewitt

KAAAAAHHHHHHNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!

srsly, Rest in peace man.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Yukari Kaiba

should not have:
Kamina & Kittan from Gurren Lagann (damn Yoko and her Kiss O' Death D< )
Kaien Shiba from Bleach (hated the fact that his body got taken over by a Hollow, but then to see him become a bad guy and having Rukia kill him twice was just tragic DX).
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Barnes

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on January 23, 2009, 02:23:51 AM
should not have:
Kamina & Kittan from Gurren Lagann (damn Yoko and her Kiss O' Death D< )

I personally DON'T blame Yoko for their deaths. But thats not the point of this thread, is it?

Ah screw it, I 'll repeat Captain Nemo (Nadia) He was cool.  8)
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Shinsengumi

You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Dragon Ninja

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

Moogleborg

I'm with everyone who says that Shirley and Princess Euphemia shouldn't have died on Code Geass. And also Kamina on Gurren Lagann. ^^

I also include Asuma Sarutobi in Naruto since now that Shikamarus team is without a leader for now, now Kurenai is expecting a baby and shes also a widow now.
Running on moé, 24/7/365.