Felicity is gone and she's never coming back!

Started by j9isawesome, August 24, 2008, 10:52:56 PM

j9isawesome

Alternate subject lines:
*If Jerry can change his name so can I (but I'm not sure if anyone even remembers way back when Jerry was "shyguy")
*Felicity is dead (which I decided against because it's a bit too dramatic and cause some unneeded stress)

So, I was semi joking at the tshirt gathering about changing my name on here and decided to actually go through with it. J9 = Jeanine, which some of you may be surprised to learn is my real name. I don't actually think I'm that awesome. I don't care if people still call me Felicity instead of Jeanine. And sorry if I've confused anyone.
Formerly known as Felicity869

Kazuko

more like j9ishawt is what it should be

that thread gave me a scare for a second ;____;

cause I need to go to like 3 parties when you host them XD cause i keep missing them

I OWE YOU O:

Sunara Ishi

XD;

Jeez... I got worried for a sec. Shows how much I read who created threads. -.-;
Congrats, I guess. Miss j9isawesome is awesome.

Now that you mention it, I remember when his username was "shyguy." Either he used it for a short time on here after I joined or someone mentioned it one time. -.-;
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

j9isawesome

Quote from: Kazuko on August 24, 2008, 10:57:33 PM

cause I need to go to like 3 parties when you host them XD cause i keep missing them

I OWE YOU O:
lol. Well the lolita craft party is probably going to be on the 13th, here in SJ. So if you did want to go to that you could always crash at my place that night and then we could carpool up to the pirate ren fair gathering on the 14th.

Kazuko

Quote from: j9isawesome on August 24, 2008, 11:19:34 PM
Quote from: Kazuko on August 24, 2008, 10:57:33 PM

I OWE YOU O:
lol. Well the lolita craft party is probably going to be on the 13th, here in SJ. So if you did want to go to that you could always crash at my place that night and then we could carpool up to the pirate ren fair gathering on the 14th.
Heck yeah! X) though I wont be in lolita per say, since I want to make a sweet lolita skirt at the crafty party. I am dragging ryan to this :U I need someone to play model when we do rings or nails

Barnes

Congrats on your new account.
But did you ask an Admin. to change your old account name?
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

j9isawesome

Quote from: Barnes on August 24, 2008, 11:40:32 PM
Congrats on your new account.
But did you ask an Admin. to change your old account name?
I didn't really think that was possible/didn't want to be a pain in the ass. Am I wrong?

Steve.Young

Admins could do it if the really wanted to =P. At least on Vbulletin and phpBB boards. Simple machines probably follows the same concepts.
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

Kyley

mDuo13

Yeah, on most forums, changing a username is pretty simple if you're an admin. Being as Simple Machines seems to support a feature where users can change their own display names, it's probably a snap.

gmontem

I instantly thought of the emo-captioned pic I took of you when I came across the thread title. :P
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

j9isawesome

Quote from: gmontem on August 29, 2008, 04:16:00 PM
I instantly thought of the emo-captioned pic I took of you when I came across the thread title. :P
I think you've got a captioned picture for just about anything ;)