Cosplaying Tips for Busty Characters?

Started by pockystix, August 27, 2008, 04:44:08 PM

pockystix

Unfortunately I'm not quite endowed in the chest department, and most DFC characters are short (unlike me), so I'm stuck cosplaying girls with more upper body curves. I know measurements aren't everything, but I'd like to be realistic with who I choose to cosplay as (as far as body type goes).
Anyway, what are some tips you would suggest for emulating a bigger chest size? I know Japan has sold cosplay items to help with this dilemma.

inb4 man-tifa & silicon valley.
New sn = Meirin

Kazuko

you could try like  pushup or wonderbra :d

a bra with gell inserts are sexellent, where I work at VS we have a crapload of those if you combine those plus some basic padding then your okay

Nightroad

Believe it or not its really easy to find bras with gel inserts or tons of padding to...enhance breast size. I know some beuity stores have them and Joanna's Fabrics has them if you go to the back of the store where they keep the buttons, and clasps. If all else falls try Target or Wallmart. Lots of goodies there. Or I suppose you could use good old fashion stuffing.

Hope that helped!!!
Check out my fairly rescent DA account!
I wanna see my fanime friends on there!
http://robotdreams.deviantart.com/

Ska_Kitti

You can always do what my brother did for halloween: buy a large bra and stuff it full of tissue paper until you get the desired volume.
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

shinjiboy

lol I wouldn't worry about it too much.  Cosplay is more about costume design, character accuracy and having a cute face + persona.  Kipi for example :)

ToshiX

ermm well went to a halloween store recently and saw a pair of fake breast actual like latex material
maybe look in to that but I donno
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???