2013 Trinity Blood Gathering

Started by kimu, August 28, 2008, 09:56:23 PM

manik_semiramis

Depending on how ambitious I'm feeling, I may either be Helga again, or Esther in her coronation dress, or even Seth Nightroad.  ^_^  That was fun, all!
-Is there life before coffee? There is NO life before coffee. There is life AFTER coffee!

-Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation.

Duo Monkey

If you ask nicely Kimu I'll come torment you as Issac. ^^
My service dog is the big white fluffy one. Please help us help children by sharing photos of him so we can go to more children's hospitals!

manik_semiramis

I'll be there again, likely as Helga ^_~
-Is there life before coffee? There is NO life before coffee. There is life AFTER coffee!

kimu

Whatever TB cosplay people want to wear--will be fine! The one thing I think we can count on is it will be a fun gathering!
;D

We have lots of time for plotting pictures...and mayhem.

inoli

ohoh! I shall be There this year!

though the question remains.... Who. Abel, Redmars Abel, Petros.....=3 Cain.... haha ;D Abelina *hides from Kimu*

inoli

FORUM SPAMMING....

ok I think I've actualy decided that I WILL do Cain for Fanime! So yes the orden has been lacking greatly at Fanime and now it's time to show that the Vatican and empire are far too relaxed in their.....dealings of things.

14 sugar tea for the win!

Charis

14-sugar tea, hmm?

... right, setting aside one teacup for Cain.  Nightroad-sibling tea-off? XD
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

kimu

It is true the Orden has been a little under-represented the past couple years....
As for the tea party? *pictures Cain at the tea party...twitches* I'm sure it'll be very interesting conversations.
But really? 14 sugars? Of course you have to go one step beyond, brother!
;)

Somehow it's now October--so I'll start posting who's planning to wear what soon. And keep updating until it's Fanime time!

Tenkage

Weeeeellll, I might as well come out and stop lurking. Hey all! It's Tenkage/Paula reporting in! Since it looks like ACEN's a bust for me and Ohki, I'm contemplating coming to Fanime by myself, instead. Especially since you guys always insist it's a good one. If I can make it, I plan on debuting Londinium Paula, or bringing an oldie at the very least. I'll let you know!

kimu

Tenkage!!!! I hope you can make it to Fanime. Sorry your ACEN plans are falling through, but we'd be happy to have someone from Inquisition join us...of course!

Yeah for Londinium Paula, but any of your Paulas are scary--I mean great!
;)

So I have started to update the list for attendees, based on posts so far. (And thanks to Tenkage I added Inquisition as a group header!!)
If anyone wants to get added, I'll be keeping up with updates. And if anyone needs to make changes, just let me know.

Over the next couple months, I'll start looking at options for our day and time.

manik_semiramis

Yes~  Cain at Fanime 2012~  And an Isaak too?  XD  I won't be the only Orden member to get ganged up on anymore!

inoli

Yes the Orden is always poorly represented so I've decided it was time to lead by example. Obviously certain Butlers and marionette artists cannot handle the simple tasks I've given them and it's come time to play a little 'under cover boss'. Hopefuly dear Helga you won't disapoint me.

EEE! I'm happy you'll show up again Manik_Semiramis! least I hope you will will! =D haha A NightLORD sibling Tea off ;D sounds good to me.

kimu

And it's now December! waaa!
That means it's time to start the next stage of planning....

Tentatively I'm looking at how gatherings are shaping up for those I know in our TB group.
For those I'm not as aware of, please post your thoughts on what day and time we'd like to have our gathering. I like to do my best to pick something that works for everyone, if possible! (Usually that's impossible for 100% success, but we'll try!)

Usually we have our gathering on Saturday or Sunday.
Saturday is looking busy.
So I'm leaning toward Sunday, sometime, for our TB gathering?

*pours tea and puts out a LOT of sugar cubes!*

inoli

I'll throw my vote in for Sunday. I have too much going on sunday to put on a complicated costume like cain quickly and survive... oh wait that's ALL Trinity blood cosplays =P

Tenkage

Sunday's good. After all, is Sunday not the appropriate day for Mass? *Join's Kimu at the tea table, and pours herself a cup- minus the sugar*

manik_semiramis

~_~ In light of how easily intimidated I seem to be, and how quickly the giggles set in, I might be someone other than Helga.  >_>  We'll see~

manik_semiramis

Have we considered times yet, btw?  >_>  Because I'm aiming for the Kuroshitsuji gathering also, which unfortunately is the same day, so if this one can be scheduled around noon that would be AWESOME

kimu

UPDATED first paragraph:
Noon on Sunday can certainly be considered. (Although if Shokora makes it to Fanime she might have Hetalia Sunday morning so be keeping an eye on that one.)
What time is the Kuro planning to be?
Anyone else want to to chime in?

As for location, still going to trust to B's scouting stuff out there to help us. I will do my best to keep us out of hot sun, which if we do a noon shoot the temperature can be a concern.
I don't think water spraying from the fountain will be an issue anymore--from what we're seeing on the reconstruction, looks like the water is being replaced with plants....
But I'll also be sure we have a spot to avoid being bumped around for those with bigger costumes or special fabrics and props.

@manik_semiramis: you would "ditch" appearing to Cain at Fanime? LOL
Whatever you wear, I'm sure we'll have fun.

Ginryuu

Looks like I haven't replied for this year yet...we can't have that.  So of course I'll be there as Leon!  Can't disappoint the pretty ladies.

Tenkage

*Paula sits calmly, sharping her blades...*