2013 Trinity Blood Gathering

Started by kimu, August 28, 2008, 09:56:23 PM

manik_semiramis

^_^  I think I'll be at the tea.  XD  Tea with Lord Cain~!  Anyway, the Kuro gathering's at 4:30, so I should have a fair amount of time~  and it looks like the official TB gathering's at 1:30?
-Is there life before coffee? There is NO life before coffee. There is life AFTER coffee!

-Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation.

Duo Monkey

XD I love how I check the threads to list who I'm bringing and everyone already has me down for them. You all know me too well. *shakes fist*
My service dog is the big white fluffy one. Please help us help children by sharing photos of him so we can go to more children's hospitals!

kimu

Ah, but Isaak, you did post a while back you were expecting to be here.
Oh you Orden members and your attempts at trickery...we might have 3 Orden this year? That hasn't happened for a while!

manik_semiramis

3 Orden Members = More Shenanigans?  RKO FTW~!
-Is there life before coffee? There is NO life before coffee. There is life AFTER coffee!

Duo Monkey

Just a matter of siccing the Jellyfish on them.
My service dog is the big white fluffy one. Please help us help children by sharing photos of him so we can go to more children's hospitals!

kimu

There may be 3 Orden, but remember, this year we have INQUISTION too!
See what Sister Paula does to the Sylphides....
;D

Tenkage

*filing her 1 & 1/2 inch nails to razor points, not really paying attention* Depends- how does everyone like their calamari? Finely sliced, I hope.

manik_semiramis

Breaded and deep-fried~  Or cooked in their own ink ;D

Charis

Quote from: Tenkage on April 03, 2012, 06:56:48 PM
*filing her 1 & 1/2 inch nails to razor points, not really paying attention* Depends- how does everyone like their calamari? Finely sliced, I hope.

Screaming. ^_^

I'll bring the fire. ^___^
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

kimu

I do not believe we'll have a boring TB Gathering again this year...certainly not!

Looks like we'll be adding Isaak with Sylphide (AKA Mr Jellykins) photo shots to the list?

Whiiiich, I'll be slowly starting to put together some ideas for shots as we're now in April.
It's not too soon to look over the reference shots from artbook, manga, anime, novel art and let me know what recreation shots we'd like.
Special crack requests can be submitted ahead of time--although we know they just come up as we're at the shoot, too.
:D

Duo Monkey

Oi! No touching Mr. Jellykins. He's sensitive. *pets him*

kimu

*mutters about Sylphides and sensitive....they should watch what they are doing with their tentacles*

And I believe I heard we're expecting the return of the Pimp Hat, too.

Ginryuu

Of course the pimp hat will be there!  It not all the ladies would be disappointed, and we can't have that.  ;)

Charis

Ooooh, Father Leon! Lesson time this year? ^__________^
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

manik_semiramis

Are we going to get to see Portal shenanigans again~  It'd be funny if there were three portals~  :D

kimu

Not sure how much Portal opportunities you have this year...depends on how many show up with big skirts.
;D

Ginryuu

Yeah we need at least 2 hoop skirts in order to have portal shenanigans...for which I am most willing to comply.  ;)

And OF COURSE I can give you explosive lessons little queen!  It would be my pleasure.

Duo Monkey

manik_semiramis

Lolololol, Isaak~!  You've been raiding my hairgel?! *_*  //takes out Winter Maiden//

Duo Monkey

And remember who /pays/ for said hair gel?