2013 Trinity Blood Gathering

Started by kimu, August 28, 2008, 09:56:23 PM

kimu

But of course, even Cain and the Orden could join us for tea!!
;)
(Or any non-TB guests, toooo. Happy to enjoy tea in good company. teehee)

Just a reminder for Halloween, if anyone from here is going to the Winchester Mystery House on Halloween night, it's been confirmed by EBK that the first gathering begins at 7. He has the full info on the c.com thread.

Next, no matter what events we might be doing, pray for NO rain on Halloween night!!!
Although, if some from the Orden prayed...would that jinx it? hmmm
I'm hoping for the fun of showing Tres how to Trick or Treat!!
Hopefully we won't run across any vampires behaving badly. My fear is Her Eminence will let us attend this event and there's a secret mission that Tres knows that I don't kind of thing...<sigh>

Nightroad

Although I am unable to go I will pray that there is no rain!!! (But if there is we can just blame Cain!!!) I hope that all of you going have fun!!!

Meanwhile I'll do a little bit of running around as a preist that night!!! ^^ Let's see how many people freak...
Check out my fairly rescent DA account!
I wanna see my fanime friends on there!
http://robotdreams.deviantart.com/

Rei-Rei

Quote from: Nightroad on October 29, 2008, 02:29:20 PMMeanwhile I'll do a little bit of running around as a preist that night!!! ^^ Let's see how many people freak...

I hope you have fun! I would like to really see all of this but sadly I have at least 4 essays to write during the weekend....
I'm messing around with different types of teas and I might as well try to put 12 sugars in my tea. =3
I've come fairly close to the 12 teaspoons... Like half way-ish? I'll let you know when the 12 teaspoons of sugar happens....

Nightroad

Rei-Rei I am sad you have to do so many essays!!! I was there on Wed... except it was only two essays... I wish you luck!!!
Oh and the tea is pretty...toxicly sweet...Be warned...

Once agian all those going to San Jose HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!!

Rei-Rei

Quote from: Nightroad on October 31, 2008, 09:03:51 AM
Once agian all those going to San Jose HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!!
I agree.... I'll be home playing the Wii or something. ^^

Quote from: Nightroad on October 31, 2008, 09:03:51 AM
Oh and the tea is pretty...toxicly sweet...Be warned...
I've done at least 5 teaspoons of tea... I guess. It's working well with this certain type of tea.... With lots of milk...
=3

kimu

Well, one thing to be said...there's goofing off and there's not getting yourself sick.
I'd save the 13 sugars for special occasions....LOL!

Halloween at the Winchester Mystery House was fun, although we'll have to wait for Yukari's debut with Tres as she couldn't make it.... *cries*
I'll post some pics from my camera later.
Hope everyone else had a fun night!

Yesterday I got some fabrics I need for Empire Abel when Kitty and I went shopping.
:D
(And something for the Headmaster Kaien Cross Vampire Knight costume, too.)

Ester-chan

I FOUND YOU ALL!

Ha!

Esther is going as Esther again. <3

Although I'm going to be doing two other cosplays. However! I am all centering the other two around this one. So it's up to you guys to pick a day and I'll gladly go along with it. Or...whatever. I'm getting a hotel room this year so it would make things ten times better, no doubt.

kimu: You should really go as the Headmaster guy from Vampire Knight. He is full of love. Really now, FULL OF IT!

Glad to hear you all had fun at the Winchester Mystery House. Maybe Nightroad and I should have gone...did it rain there? It was sprinkling over here, and the house that we went to last year that 'urged us' to cosplay from Trinity Blood didn't answer the door! We were so bummed. Ugh. We missed you all! ;3; We were having a big talk fest at Nightroad's house about you all...and cuddling. Lots of cute cuddling.

Father Nightroad didn't dress up as a priest Halloween night.

You know, all of you talking about the tea with a certain amount of sugars has got me wondering...maybe Abel had to get immune to it? I mean...nor normal being (Vampire, Kresnik or human) can possibly get used to it. He's poor a lot...so maybe he became immune to it!

BUILD UP IMMUNITY YOU GUYS! RAA RAA!

Halloween might be Abel's favorite holiday as well...free food.

Tee hee~
Cosplays of 2010:
Sister Esther Blanchette - Trinity Blood
Rita Mordio - Tales of Vesperia
Roxas - Kingdom Hearts

kimu

Yeah! Esther-chan!!!
So glad you found us, I was wondering where you were!!
Got the list updated.

I hope you still had a fun Halloween! We did! There was only a little bit of drizzle and a bit of wind at times, but overall a very nice night. The candy was great, of course. And those that were there were a lot of fun.
;D
(will work on pictures tonight....)

Having a hotel room is a good thing. Makes it easier for changing costumes and storing goodies.
Having multiple cosplays is fine, too. I might have 2 new ones for next year--maybe Empire Abel if it's 'wearable enough' and yes, certainly Headmaster Cross. Then the ones from last year, too. Also, my Vatican Abel hasn't been worn to Fanime....
:D

Nightroad

*laughs* Iam glad you had a good Halloween Kimu!!! <3

Esther-chan really! I explained to you why I couldn't do my Abel for Halloween!!! (My costumes not very water proof...)

Oh? New costumes Kimu? How exciting!!! ^^ Good luck!

Charis

New costumes are dangerous, dangerous things ... :3  Got too many to work on myself.

(As for the tea ... maybe Krusniks have no taste buds, or at least no sweet receptors.  *RUNS*)
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

kimu

*gives Charis a look.....*
As a fellow AX Agent...<sigh>
Alas that everyone picks on us....
*tries to look really pathetic*

Well, in return I present some Halloween pics...although I will provide warning that there really is not a lot on my camera from Winchester Mystery House. I actually have more from work....silly weather that night, I didn't bring out my camera until the second round of trick or treating....

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v503/taleoryn/SPODlet/SPODlet--Halloween/

And yes, new costumes, Nightroad...of which you still haven't seen my Vatican Abel in person...LOL!

Nightroad

Kimu I love that pic of you with the other priest!!! LOL!!!!!!!

Ok. My Super Awsome theory on Abel's sugar cravings!!! Abel is a Crusnik. Since vampire blood doesn't rain from the sky and since Abel shows an aversion to drinking anyways... (tho' he might not if it rained from the sky...) He needs to compinsate. He needs to get energy from somewhere....
and thus SUGAR!!!!!!!!

Or at least thats my opinion! ^^

Rei-Rei

Quote from: Nightroad on November 05, 2008, 02:25:26 PM
Kimu I love that pic of you with the other priest!!! LOL!!!!!!!

Ok. My Super Awsome theory on Abel's sugar cravings!!! Abel is a Crusnik. Since vampire blood doesn't rain from the sky and since Abel shows an aversion to drinking anyways... (tho' he might not if it rained from the sky...) He needs to compinsate. He needs to get energy from somewhere....
and thus SUGAR!!!!!!!!

Or at least thats my opinion! ^^
Didn't Abel ask for the sugar because he had no money to buy food?? >.>;

Oh and i think the Cruusniks should make wings and fly to Fanime. =3

Nightroad

Quote from: Rei-Rei on November 05, 2008, 06:16:15 PM
Didn't Abel ask for the sugar because he had no money to buy food?? >.>;

That was simply a ruse so that nobody would catch on... *shifty eyes* HaHaHaHaa!!!!!

kimu

Truly...her Eminence just....doesn't give us enough for a monthly stipend!!!!
Even though yes, well, there is at least one or two times being left with so little money the sugar was certainly a hopeful solution to hunger.....
And as for flying to Fanime...well...I think driving will suffice. Flying might attract too much attention from dear brother Cain, after all.  ;)

Glad you enjoyed the pics! Winchester Mystery House gathering was a good night of fun.

Speaking of future fun, keep your eyes open for nice looking but plastic tea cups so we can have something to use for a 'picnic' of sorts next year at Fanime.

Rei-Rei

If it's a picnic, Rei here will gladly make sweets to accompany tea...

Ester-chan

Charis: If he had no sweet receptors, why would he need sugar in his tea? o.o; ( Father Nightroad has been telling me about the little debate I started. hee hee~ )

kimu: Have I been missed? <3 Tee hee~ Lovely pictures by the way. I'm sure they look soooo much better in person. OH GOD I NEED TO SEE YOU GUYS SOON D";

It's depressing being seperated like this! It really is!

kimu: If you do fly there, and Cain finds out...there might have to be another confession...
Speaking of that, did I ask how yaoicon was? XD Fwahahahahaha.

Oh, and just so you know...Sister Kate (who is going) has been a naughty nun! Flashing poor Father Nightroad! *gasp* I guess I'm the innocent one once more.

Also, we <are> having a picnic, right? Not like the one last year? That was pathetic. Not even worty of being called a picnic. We had molded organic oranges and sugar cubes with no tea, and ONE napkin that just HAPPENED to flow to us.

OH! ANOTHER SUGAR IDEA. Blood has sugar in it, right ( glucose....hellooooo)? Well, vampires drink the blood of humans, therefore have human blood in their system. If Kresniks drink the blood of vampires, the creatures how drink the blood of humans who have sugar in their blood...wouldn't that mean Abel gets some sugar when he feeds? Maybe he drinks tea with 13 sugars to compensate for the sugar in blood.

Try beating that theory!
Cosplays of 2010:
Roxas - Kingdom Hearts

Charis

Quote from: Ester-chan on November 06, 2008, 07:15:44 PM
Charis: If he had no sweet receptors, why would he need sugar in his tea? o.o; ( Father Nightroad has been telling me about the little debate I started. hee hee~ )

Cheap energy rush?  XD  Or perhaps it brings out the flavour.

I am TOTALLY behind the picnic idea -- and since I'm sure La and I will be baking before con again, I could also help to try to bring tasties.  (It'll give me an excuse to make orange-lavender biscuits again, if nothing else.)  I'm keeping my eyes open for viable teacups too.  (Y'know, if we want actual tea, there's always the possibility of bringing a thermos of hot water or brewed tea and then transferring it into a teapot at the meet.)
... clearly I am far too into this idea.  Costume first, fun after!  (And with that, I go bake a test cross. Hee!)
2012 Plans:
  • others TBD

Ester-chan

Charis: XDDD Perhaps.

Uh...question...what if you don't like tea? D': Depressing, I know...but...I prefer hot chocolate. I might just have to bring my own, I guess XD Or drink Starbucks...XDDD

Charis: Are you going as Miranda from D. Gray-Man? It would be wicked awesome if you did. I'm going as Lavi, and a few other friends are going as Lenalee, Krory, Miranda, Allen, and possibly Tyki...I'm not sure on Tyki, but yea. XD
Cosplays of 2010:
Roxas - Kingdom Hearts

Charis

I'm sure whatever happens, non-tea-drinkers (heretics!) can be accommodated. :D  (Cocoa is tasty too.)

And Ester-chan, I'm not sure how my cosplay time is going to shape up for Fanime, but my Miranda cosplay is basically done (super-lazy pre-exorcist most-ghetto-dress-construction-ever GO!) and packs light, so it'd be easy for me to bring.  If my brother manages to come down, I know he'll want me to -- he cosplays as Tyki.  It just depends on how many other things I'm obligated to and when they are.  I'll do my best!  (Either way, 'twill be shiny to see your Lavi -- heck, to meet you and the rest of the folks on this board!  :D )
2012 Plans:
  • others TBD