2013 Trinity Blood Gathering

Started by kimu, August 28, 2008, 09:56:23 PM

kimu

*shocked look*
why...why...Esther-san...
(Oh fellow Abel...is there something that needs to be confessed?? )
:D

But you, in a lolita dress??
oh dear.....
I can see Fanime is going to be very...uh...crazy. Yes.

Charis

Just keep the frills and lacy ruffles away from Kimu, Ester -- she's allergic, I tell you.  :3

(And it does sound like someone's overdue for a confessional.  XD )
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

Nightroad

Really you would believe Ester-chan's vicous exagerations over my pure preistly soul!?!
(even after her memorable confession last year?)

I am innocent I tell you!!!! (well mostly...)

Kimu your allergic to frill? Oh dear.... No wonder you always get sick before a con!!! lol
Check out my fairly rescent DA account!
I wanna see my fanime friends on there!
http://robotdreams.deviantart.com/

Rei-Rei

Quote from: Nightroad on December 09, 2008, 07:06:20 PM
Really you would believe Ester-chan's vicous exagerations over my pure preistly soul!?!

Well it depends how much we'd believe you... >.>;
Did you become a bad priest and ran around harassing little boys!?!?
Or did you do it with an adult? Hmmmmmmm?

I was debating too... Since I am in a big poofy dress, I might keep the dress on for the ball.
The ball is Saturday right?

kimu

Quote from: Nightroad on December 09, 2008, 07:06:20 PM

Kimu your allergic to frill? Oh dear.... No wonder you always get sick before a con!!! lol

Oh my...
Well yes, I very much recall Esther-san's misguided confession attempt with Cain...and whatever she was thinking that Cain would absolve her of anything is beyond me....

Still, it's the "mostly" part that has me concerned for you... *smirks* Although if one listened to our list of sins from Her Eminence there'd be no end, of course.
And...allergic to frill, truly if it pertains to anyone's twisted plans to see me dressed in it. Others are welcome to it!!
My new TB cosplay for next year is Empire Abel.
No lace involved.
:D

And *still* trying to figure out how to pull off a double TB cosplay with the way the other gatherings are setting up...waaah.

As for the ball, I don't know yet what day it will be, anymore than we know the night for the Masq yet.
argh
As for what to wear...uh....I don't quite know what I'll do about that if I attend that dance ball....

Rei-Rei

Quote from: kimu on December 09, 2008, 09:07:47 PM
As for what to wear...uh....I don't quite know what I'll do about that if I attend that dance ball....
.......... Frills. Lots and lots of it.  :D

Charis

Quote from: Rei-Rei on December 09, 2008, 09:48:56 PM
Quote from: kimu on December 09, 2008, 09:07:47 PM
.......... Frills. Lots and lots of it.  :D

Nah.  Empire Abel's probably formal enough, really.  And if not, you have Sairin. :3
2012 Plans:
  • others TBD

Nightroad

Thats true Kimu you wore you Sairin last year and it worked just fine!!! And Abel is most assuredly formal enough!!!

But really no need to worry about my sins!!! There are none here! ^^

Ester-chan

Oh my o.o

And here I thought all of you weren't talkative, considering a certain someone told me that not many have posted recently. Why is it that whenever we post suggestive comments, there comes a whole slew of responses? Hmmm. Is it just me, or is this one perverted group of catholic vampire slayer people?

You're really allergic to lace and frilly stuffs, Kimu? D': Oh darn...I guess I won't be able to wear it around you. Oh well. I'll have plenty of other times, like at school. ;p

As for the confession with Cain: Shut up

XD

And really Father Nightroad. Tis not very priestly for you to lie. Tsk tsk.
Cosplays of 2010:
Sister Esther Blanchette - Trinity Blood
Rita Mordio - Tales of Vesperia
Roxas - Kingdom Hearts

kimu

As mentioned...if anyone wants to wear loli, lace, frills, etc.--go for it.
Just don't expect to see ME wearing any of that!!!
;)

There are so many gatherings on Sunday, I'm still thinking we're going to want to consider Saturday.
(It may get so nutty I won't actually be able to join some of the other gatherings, but we'll see.)
And we still don't know for sure if the Masq contest will be Saturday night yet.

So...in the meantime...keep...uh chatting...and *coughs* well, perhaps we should pick a new subject like has anyone heard from some of TB cosplayers from last year that haven't posted yet??
;D

Charis

Saturday's actually got a pretty hefty spread of gatherings too -- just appears to have less that affect our crew.  (I put a list of everything with set times together at work yesterday, but forgot it there.  Can paste if needed.)

But ... yeah.  Masq decides sooooo much.
2012 Plans:
  • others TBD

Nightroad

@Kimu I haven't heard from any of the others excapt Sister Kate, Esher-chan and the Caterina that came with me... I don't know if my Cat will be coming agian... D; But  Kate will. We maight have a Noel too... but I don't know....

But yes they need to tell us when stuff is already!!! XD Pish! So what itsabout 4 months away still!!! lol

Ester-chan

We will have a Noelle, I do believe.
If we can try to get her boyfriend in on the whole TB thing then we might have another member.

We shall have to see XD

I haven't heard from the Caterina that we saw last year...just me and Father Nightroad's Caterina...is she going? I haven't asked her about it o.o; Snap!
Cosplays of 2010:
Roxas - Kingdom Hearts

Charis

Five months.  Gad, Nightroad, don't give me a heart attack like that!  :P

If it's anything like last year, I'm guessing the holdup is ironing out details with the musical guest(s) -- they shifted the Masq to Saturday last year because An Cafe's concert was Sunday.  But I don't know -- I'm all confused now.

(And behind, oh god, I need to get to work tonight!)
2012 Plans:
  • others TBD

Nightroad

Sorry for scaring ya Charis... ^^;;

Yeah... I really have to get going on my costume stuff...
*glances over at pile of work*
*winces*
TT_TT

And you all probably have more to do then me!!!
I will pray for us all...
While enjoying a cup 'a tea! ~.^

kimu

5 months...waaaa panic!
;)

If you know for sure the others will join us again, let me know if you want me to get them added to our list. We are certainly past the minimum needed for having an official gathering. Even if we still have to figure out our time and day.

Ester-chan

Quote from: Nightroad on December 11, 2008, 04:50:26 PM

While enjoying a cup 'a tea! ~.^

That reminds me!
That milk tea wasn't that bad...it still had that tea after taste...
I need to go out, buy some tea, sit down, and watch Trinity Blood.
Perhaps over X-Mas break, seeing as I'm still far behind.
I'm terrible, I know.

...oh boy...costumes. Well...my Ouran one shouldn't be that hard, really.
Now my Lavi costume...oh boy, that might need some work.
A lot of work, actually...

That and I need to cut my hair and dye it red again.
Reddish brown, really. I really loved the color of it last year. It was perfect (in my opinion at least)

But thank you all for the tea suggestions! If you have anymore, please tell me! I'm willing to try anything...even if someone has to force it down my throat! :'D
Cosplays of 2010:
Roxas - Kingdom Hearts

Rei-Rei

Quote from: Ester-chan on December 11, 2008, 11:46:22 PM
But thank you all for the tea suggestions! If you have anymore, please tell me! I'm willing to try anything...even if someone has to force it down my throat! :'D
Do you hate all types of tea? A certain smell/taste of a certain type of tea?
I'm having a thing right now for yellow plum oolong tea, but you may not like it since the tea itself is really strong.

Anyways. You said Lavi costume... Do you mean Lavi from Last Exile??

Yukari Kaiba

I love the Sweet & Spicy Herbal Tea by Good Earth - it smells sooooooooo good X3 its so nice to have on a cold morning. I generally like my teas on the sweet side, so anything in that area I'll probably like =D
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Rei-Rei

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on December 12, 2008, 05:44:52 PM
I love the Sweet & Spicy Herbal Tea by Good Earth - it smells sooooooooo good X3 its so nice to have on a cold morning. I generally like my teas on the sweet side, so anything in that area I'll probably like =D
Or you could always add sugar to your tea... >.>;
I was feeling dead so I added half a tablespoon to my tea earlier today. xD