2013 Trinity Blood Gathering

Started by kimu, August 28, 2008, 09:56:23 PM

kimu

Sorry that yes, we were up in SJ, and didn't get to see any of you.

As for the ball, I made my Abel wearable without the cape, so just the cassock isn't bad at all. It would be way less hot than Sairin, which I got overheated wearing last year because of all the layers. After all, they do require a certain level of formal attire.
As Charis posted, not that we're sure of going to the ball or getting in and all that. But if....

Ester-chan

GOOD LUCK, CHARIS, MY FRIEND! :'D

Yeah, even I was getting hot in that costume...and I was wearing white. My rosary kept breaking off as well. And my habit was being bad and falling off D<

Hmm...I wanna wear something really pretty for the ball. I need to go searching for it, methinks.

Father Nightroad: =.= I'm sure it would be...I'm ever so excited to be trying even more </sarcasm>

:'3
Cosplays of 2010:
Sister Esther Blanchette - Trinity Blood
Rita Mordio - Tales of Vesperia
Roxas - Kingdom Hearts

Nightroad

Quote from: Ester-chan on December 23, 2008, 11:23:57 AM
Father Nightroad: =.= I'm sure it would be...I'm ever so excited to be trying even more </sarcasm>
:'3

Nice try, but you're not getting out of tea time!!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!!!!!
Check out my fairly rescent DA account!
I wanna see my fanime friends on there!
http://robotdreams.deviantart.com/

Ester-chan

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY! :'DDDDD
*throws bucket loads of JOY at everyone*
Cosplays of 2010:
Roxas - Kingdom Hearts

kimu

Merry Christmas!!!
Hope everyone is having fun!
*sets out tea and sugar cubes*

Next weekend, some of us set out for LA for the ALA convention.
I promise an entertaining report when we return.
;)

Charis

I would like to disavow, in advance, any reports of shenanigans on my part come ALA.  I am as pure as the (highway) driven snow!

And I am seriously flailing over trying to get my habit done enough.  *flees back to flailing over that*
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

Nightroad

Have fun in LA!!! I wish I could go... Oh well!!! ^^

kimu

After some info we found out from various sources at ALA regarding Fanime....
We're definitely going to set our gathering for sometime on Saturday afternoon.
After noon and before whatever time some of us will need to dash off for the check in for the Masquerade.

ALA was a lot of fun! Our TB group was very small but very enjoyable.
There are a lot of fun stories and pictures, and I'll provide the links when I have the pics posted.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone!

Rei-Rei

How small are we talking about?
By the way, I saw your post on cosplay.com. Any luck, Kimu?

Charis

Seven people total at our shoot, four of us from over here (Kimu, Kitty, Yukari, and I).

And yes, entirely too much fun had.  Mwahahaha!
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

Yukari Kaiba

ohhohoho, there was MUCH TB crack to be had at ALA. I have found out that Tres is basically Inspector Gadget: can slice, dice, make julienne fries, acts as a coffee maker, toaster, ATM, GPS system, and is eco-friendly. What can't he do? Love and feel emotions XD
oh and we also found out he goes out in disguise wearing Vampire Knight uniforms XD
OH THE CRACK.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Nightroad

Looks and sounds like you all had fun!

Man now I really can't wait for fanime!!!

But of course if it was any sooner I'd be totally uperpared with my handful of Able upgrades...
*sigh*
Can't have it both ways I suppose...

KuroOokami

KIMU! I had no idea you were going to be at Fanime, I'm going to have to bring Deitrich for sure now! *was the really tall Ion from Nan Desu Kan last year* XD

Although...I may alter him into Balthazar, depends on if I can chop up my uniform correctly without hurting it too much. Although I'm lazy and will probably just show as Deit. D8

Either way, I'll totally be there for the group! =) Where's all of the Orden? *is alone?*

kimu

Hello!!!
Yes, I was at NDK, but CA is my actual base of operations, despite the fact some confuse me with Other Self and think I might be part of the Colorado crew. (They did say they "adopted" me and they did say they didn't want me to go, and I did miss my flight home from NDK, but thaaat's another story! *giggles*
;)

I will add you to the list and you can decide which cosplay you actually wear when we get closer.
Sorry the Orden is so underrepresented, but that will probably change soon. Would be like the Orden to sneak in a little later, wouldn't it?

First batch of pics are up for ALA with Trinity Blood at least:
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v503/taleoryn/ALA%2009%20Trinity%20Blood/

And these are the ALA pics with SPODlet. For those that don't know--SPODlet is the mini-plushie Abel Krusnik made by Inoli AKA Other Self for me. SPODlet is named after SPOD which was Inoli's name for her Abel Krusnik cosplay she debuted at AX last year. (Something about secret projects of doom... ;P )
As you will see, SPODlet had a very busy ALA con....and yes, SPODlet will be coming to Fanime.
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v503/taleoryn/SPODlet/SPODlet--ALA%2009/

If you check around my photobucket gallery, I'm still working on posting pics in other ALA albums. Enjoy!

Rei-Rei

Sister Kate

Hey every one! Sista Kate is here!!! Ha Ha!! ;D
It's a tad late but Happy New Year!
I just bought my ticket so I will definetly be there. Also I have made some small improvements to the outfit. So unless the Iron Maiden crashes I shall be accompanying Nightroad and Ester-chan. Nightroad we have yet to discuss plans for hotel reservations if you are still up to it.
Cain Sugar XD

kimu

Hello Sister Kate!
So glad to know you will be joining us again!
I have you added to the list.

Let us hope the Iron Maiden has no crashing before Fanime.
:)

Glad you are enjoying the pictures.
There's more on some other people's sites...teehee.

Nightroad

I dunno with the way Sister Kate drives...
*ducks for cover*

Mmmm I have to get going on my boot improvements... Off to go belt shopping!!!

Ester-chan

Sister Kate is an amazing driver.
Unlike Sister Noelle (who...might not be cosplaying that...) a.k.a. Chii

I seriously need to get the ball rolling on my ticket. I'm going to need to get really flat flat's for my Sister Esther costume, other than that, I am done :'3 That and finish watching the series.

Loved the pictures, Kimu. The Sleepy time Abel made me practically squeal. With that night cap and the plushie and the d'aaaaaaaaaw <333
Cosplays of 2010:
Roxas - Kingdom Hearts

kimu

Yes, do get some good shoes for Sister Esther....

Glad you enjoyed the pictures!
And yes, I'll have my Sleepytime Abel at Fanime, too. SPODlet will also be there.

Kitty is setting up a spring picnic, but I'll let her reveal the details. If any of you could make it to that, that would be great fun.
:)

Notices the conflicting posts about Sister Kate's driving....hm....