2013 Trinity Blood Gathering

Started by kimu, August 28, 2008, 09:56:23 PM

KuroOokami

Okay, well I took forever to decide this. *shrugs* I'm keeping Deitrich, so count me in as him. If I can convince her (which may take some serious work), I'll try to get my misses to come as Seth, but...we'll see. If its anyone that is going to be with me, it'll be my dollfie who will be dressed as Radu. *is lame*

As far as the time, and I havn't been keeping up with the thread so its whatever i happened to catch a glimps of, I'll be part of the D.Gray-man and Vampire Knight group, so I'll be there as long as it dosen't really cut into the D.GM shoot, in all reality, I'm good to attend. *can skip out the VK group if she has to*

@Kimu - Oh, regarding my first post, I know the difference between you and Inoli and I knew you came from CA, haha. I just thought you were an Anime Expo only attendee, which is why I got happy when I saw you were going to be here. XD I'm a very shy person and was afraid of going to the group if I didn't know anyone, hah. *brick'd*

Charis

Far as I know, D.Gray is aiming for Sunday morning, so we should be fine as far as that one goes.  Not sure about VK, but I know we've several folks on this thread who are doing that.  (I'm planning on trying to make D.Gray myself, Bleach permitting, and I know there's some others here aiming for it as well.)
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

Rei-Rei

*grumble* I have been lazy..........
I still need to post pictures of my make up and accessories... Since December?
And I haven't started work on my dress yet. T.T;

kimu

At the moment, with the exceptions of the Haragen and Masquerade stuff, it looks like the other gatherings this bunch is into are on the days other than Saturday.
So that's why we're looking at Saturday afternoon for our Trinity Blood gathering.
I'll wait a little longer for more input on the time before submitting our gathering to B. 

As Charis mentioned, D.Gray is looking at Sunday morning.
Vampire Knight is heading toward Sunday evening at the moment. (I'm going to be in that one as Headmaster Cross.)

@KuroOokami--I'm at a number of cons over the year. I already went to ALA and Ohayocon. I'll be at Fanime, AX, San D Con, and NDK this year, too.
I'll be awesome to see you again! And if you're shy, I'll help where I can to protect you. ;)

@ReiRei--good luck with your costume!

Nightroad

Good luck on costumes everybody!!!
Remember TB outfits are works in progress... even when you "finish" you'll still end up adding more....

As for the time for the gathering, Iam good with anything just pick a time and place--
I'll be there!!!
Check out my fairly rescent DA account!
I wanna see my fanime friends on there!
http://robotdreams.deviantart.com/

kimu

Yes..."wearable enough" and "finished enough" are truly a part of TB cosplay....

And to provide amusement for anyone that wants it, I present pics from Ohayocon.
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v503/taleoryn/Ohayocon%2009%20Trinity%20Blood/

I'm still working on posting things, but some of the funny ones are up.
Including Sister Noelle trying to teach me ballet....
;)

For Fanime, if some of us have enough time on Saturday around the official gathering, we can also run about for other fun stuff we had ideas for, like getting tea together, maybe dance lessons, etc. ;P
One thing I'm going to set up for the official gathering will be a list of shots after we do a couple of the  "everyone there". This has worked really well for Yukari's Bleach gathering due to the size of it, but it also worked well at NDK for a smaller TB group, too.
So we'll see who we've got showing up for possible shots like AX, Orden, Empire, etc. And then any serious or crack shots anyone wants to put on the list. That way we can be efficient for anyone that can't stay too long and really wants some good photo ops with others.

Nightroad

Great pics Kimu!!!
I like the one where the small animal is attacking you!!! lol!

Quote from: kimu on February 06, 2009, 06:17:51 PM
So we'll see who we've got showing up for possible shots like AX, Orden, Empire, etc. And then any serious or crack shots anyone wants to put on the list. 

Oh Kimu! Since you skiped out on the joke pictures last year... guess whose turn it is for the crack shots!!! lol! I won't be the one feeding suger to Cane this year!!! *evil smile*

kimu

The squirrel is from the manga, and Seth calls it Abel.
The plushie was made by Inoli for the Seth cosplayer at OH con. We have some other fun pictures with Squirrel Abel I'll be posting over the next number of days.

As for silly photos...you are NOT escaping your fair share fellow Abel...nope.
;)
Also, when around Cain, I do have a set of 10 Commandments to follow. I already had to confess for breaking the 3rd commandment at ALA when Hagi dropped a Cain finger piece and I picked it up to return it to him.
:P

Charis

Quote from: kimu on February 07, 2009, 04:32:53 PM
Also, when around Cain, I do have a set of 10 Commandments to follow. I already had to confess for breaking the 3rd commandment at ALA when Hagi dropped a Cain finger piece and I picked it up to return it to him.
:P

Well, more what was involved in retrieving it.  *sniggles*  Though you should, in all kindness, share those commandments with your fellow Abels, oughtn't you, Father?  ;P

*languishes at work a while longer -- Her Eminence is a slave driver!*
2012 Plans:
  • others TBD

Hawkbat

oh jeez. I found the old trinity blood thread through a search and didn't realize I was rehashing old news. there was a red text warning me that I was, but I didn't notice it until after I hit submit (its late). now I see there's 13 new pages!! I dont have the energy for that so I will wait till later. in the meantime, I'm the Tres from Fanime 08 (and Winchester mystery house 07) love you guys, will be Meier Link for Fanime so no TB =( (etc etc same as my post in the other thread) I do eventually want to come back and do a sword dancer cosplay. he's my personal favorite character.

Lord_Hawkbat

Nightroad

Its sad you won't be joining us for Tb this year! TT.TT

But Meier Link is cool too! Look out for me I do a D cosplay!

kimu

Sorry that we will miss your Hawkbat as Tres. And having a Hugue in the future would be great! He's not as commonly cosplayed, so that would be awesome.

But...as for the Commandments, oh yes, I will be happy to pass them along to my fellow Abel.
:D

Nightroad

Quote from: kimu on February 14, 2009, 07:58:13 AM
But...as for the Commandments, oh yes, I will be happy to pass them along to my fellow Abel.
:D

"commandments"... Should I be worried Kimu? O.o

And also, we really need to pick a day... at least... if not a time too.

kimu

We did pick the day.
Saturday.
Just not the time yet, though we know it'll be afternoon. Kinda waiting for some others to see if there are opinions on just what time.

Nightroad

oh! Thats right! We did pick a day...^^;;

And some kinda good news about the TB novels that Tokyopop has been not releasing as of lately...
I was worried that they had discontinued the series... but in reality their just taking forever to translate or something. Rage Agianst the Moon is coming out in November and Reborn on MArs is coming out in July.

kimu

*hands Nightroad cup of 13 sugar tea*
It's okay...you need one of these.

At least the manga is on track, number 9 came out recently. With the Gunmetal Hound story in it.
And it is good news if they will continue the novels, even if it's sad about the long times between releases.

Nightroad

*takes tea*
Thank Kimu, I needed that!

Iam glad the manga's on track, but I want the novels too!!! TT.TT

kimu

So...updates to picking a time....
Shojo Beat moved back to Saturday, but blessedly at 11:30.

Here's what is currently posted by B that's official for Saturday. Shall we pick out a time slot?
I was thinking maybe a 2 pm or 2:30 pm so we avoid the Naruto and FF groups?
I don't know if we want to go later than that, if anyone is competing in the Masquerade?

11:30 AM ~ Shojo Beat ~
12 PM ~ Nintendo Gathering ~
12:30 PM
1 PM ~ Naruto  ~ and ~ Final Fantasy VII Gathering ~
1:30 PM
2 PM
2:30 PM
3 PM ~ Soul Eater Gathering ~
3:30 PM

*makes a big pot of tea and has a ton of sugar cubes ready*

Nightroad

Any time worls for me!

Bet avoiding those big crowds would be nice!

Charis

I think you already know my opinions. ;P
2012 Plans:
  • others TBD