2013 Trinity Blood Gathering

Started by kimu, August 28, 2008, 09:56:23 PM

Charis

Quote from: KuroOokami on April 27, 2009, 07:45:42 PMOh yes, that's right...Deitrich bakes.

That puts "Orden cookies" in a whole new perspective.  *chortles*  No more girl scout cookies in the TBverse.
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

kimu

So Di is going to bake tea munchies for us?
Share with the AX??
oooooh
:D

But I have to wonder, will the cookies come with no strings attached...?
hmmmm
;)

Nightroad

Quote from: kimu on April 28, 2009, 05:44:07 PM
hmmmm
;)

*worried look* If  your think photo op... its YOU this time not me!!! >.< Your turn to feed people food!!! lol

*laughs* A baking Dieter? Teehee!!!
I admire it tho'... Iam a losy cook... I once turn a napkin into cheese and I have burnt easy mac... TT.TT
Check out my fairly rescent DA account!
I wanna see my fanime friends on there!
http://robotdreams.deviantart.com/

Charis

Napkins into cheese is quite a feat, though -- I'd like to learn that.  :3

I like cooking, though I actually prefer to do it for other people instead of bothering with it for myself.  T_T  It's kind of zen.  But my dad insisted that before we leave the house all of the kids learned how to cook, and I've been in the kitchen since I was probably four.  (There was also the part where if you cooked you didn't have to clean up after dinner, which ... somehow doesn't work as well when you live by yourself.  :P But I still go on random sometimes-experimental cooking sprees and stuff, and foist the leftovers off on my family, which somehow gets me back clean dishes ...)

And Nightroad, I promise -- we don't usually do very sweet things in my family, so unless my sister decides she wants to bake brownies or something, things should be far less sweet than that tea.  :P  All I know is that we determined scones were a no-go due to timing, but the lavender biscuits should be okay.

TL;DR, I go back to seam ripping.
2012 Plans:
  • others TBD

kimu

Quote from: Nightroad on April 28, 2009, 07:04:11 PM
Quote from: kimu on April 28, 2009, 05:44:07 PM
hmmmm
;)

*worried look* If  your think photo op... its YOU this time not me!!! >.< Your turn to feed people food!!! lol

*laughs* A baking Dieter? Teehee!!!
I admire it tho'... Iam a losy cook... I once turn a napkin into cheese and I have burnt easy mac... TT.TT

The napkins into cheese IS scaring me....something you need to confess fellow Abel?
But what's this about ME and photo ops....my turn...feed people food???
But...but...I don't see why I would have to feed Di anything...Di can feed himself...and my worry is really about Di having those cookies on strings and using it to entrap us!
And I don't think we're going to have Cain visiting this year, so no one with those claws and all....but remember! Cain did succeed in eating sugar cubes last year all by himself!
*looks confused and hopeless and fears the looming threat of all that might be involved with the photo ops thing*
More tea is needed!! Yes yes!

KuroOokami

QuoteNo more girl scout cookies in the TBverse.

VIVA LA CAIN SCOUTS~

*crickets chirp*

I'll see what I can whip up before I leave, I can't think of anything witty that could be made into cookies. Unless I just bring a few boxes of...OH, yes...I know what I'm going to bring, now. *big smile*

QuoteI don't see why I would have to feed Di anything...Di can feed himself

Heck yes I can, with dignity~ I was the only one who didn't spill anything on me when you came out here and we ate out with everyone, remember! *triumphant pose* Although, after the ice cream monstrosity I shared with Leon...I may have lost the ability to eat ice cream right. *shivers at the mere thought of that huge sundae*

Anyway, I regret to inform the group that I might only be able to spend a half hour with you guys for this. =( *tears* I have another group right at 3:00 the same day, which involves a cosplay that has special effects make-up that has to dry for about 15 min. lest it melt in the heat. So yeah, I might show up a little early or be hanging around in Deit like an hour or so before the group, but I can only do the photo shoot for so long before I have to flutter away.

T_T

10 days~ Yay~ *still has sewing to do on her other cosplays*

Charis

I'm freaking out like nobody's business over trying to get Kaya back into a wearable state for Fanime.  This past weekend WAS going to be massive cosplay work, until someone tried to burn my home to the ground again.  *glares at the Orden*  Somehow, though!  I swear, somehow (and in some severely ghetto state, no doubt ... ehehehehe).

After all, I've made a lovely blood sacrifice to the costume today ...  Stabbed into my finger with a micro-scalpel while trimming down resin on my break here at work.  Bah, who needs fingers anyway?  And at least it wasn't during sewing!  (Right ... no sewing until this heals up a day or two.  Wouldn't want to bleed on all that white.)

I could seriously use another few months before Fanime right now. *whimpers*
2012 Plans:
  • others TBD

kimu

Di...you truly are evil.
Yes, there was a little incident with the cheese sauce and .... hm...maybe you used your strings to make the chips tip enough so it spilled. Ah HA!
And Leon was just getting his just desserts for laughing at me getting cheese sauce drippies on himself, too...of course, the actual dessert of that insane ice cream mug.....serves you right if you can't eat ice cream anytime soon!!
(and oh how Her Eminence and Sister Kate laughed at us...*tries to hide a slight sniffle*)

Now...there's not to be anymore blood sacrifices!! (edited because I'm a dork)

And as for the photoshoot, I'll do my best to get changed from Kaien Cross to Abel as fast as I can so maybe we can meet up for a couple fun photo ops before the official shoot--before we have to send you lonely Orden member running away from us. teehee

Nightroad

I still have a quite a few little updates I want to make myself...
My Abel needs new gloves, buckles for my boots, maybe a wig...
@.@

The costume crunch...
TT.TT
Need I say more?

KuroOokami

QuoteDi...you truly are evil.

Awe, thank you! *blows hearts at you*

Yeah, my Di muse officially hates dairy related treats now thanks to that thing. XD *shudders again* I'd never think I'd see the day when Dairy Queens became scarier then Cain...

As a side note, this will probably be my last post until the con unless we get wireless at hour hotel before then~ I'm leaving for San Jose from Colorado tomorrow (hurray 18 hour drives), so I will see everyone at the gathering, yes?

Ciao~

BSaphire

Gathering/Event Organizer: Please Read my last post in Fanime 09 Cosplayer Gatherings List thread.

Gomen Nasai ^^)
BSaphire

BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

kimu

I double checked and it would appear our gathering is in order....
;)

Hopefully everyone's costumes will be in order, too...
Then again, this IS Trinity Blood we're talking about.....
NotlikeIdon'tknowaboutthaaat.
*coughs*

now...with Di on the road and out of the thread, what sort of planning for the Orden can we do?
I'm thinking a giant mug of ice cream would scare the Puppetmaster....
hmmm
;p

Nightroad

LOL Kimu!!!!
>.> <.< *shifty eyes*
Yes now the fun begins!!!
hehehe...

So what snacks should I bring?
And this year someone should bring napkins...

blancoisma

Hey lovely people. So, I have to let you know, that I will only be able to make the gathering for the one hour before I have to jet over to another gathering. Not that I don't love you all like the dickens, but when I agreed to the other gathering I didn't realize the times were going to be so tight. BUT, I will be in my Ion cosplay all of Friday and before the TB gathering. So, if you see me walking around, please say hi and take pics with me or something!

Ion version 2.0 is going very well ( lol ) and I should have it done soon ( or, better yet, should be done by tomorrow night as Wednesday I'll be too busy with my sister's award ceremony and that afternoon will be strained *dies* ) But never fear, it's a much better improvement from last year AND I'll be thinner, I am now 48 pounds lighter :)

See ya at Fanime lovelies!
"Well, I'm already going to hell for kissing you so I may as well take the scenic route."

-Aaron Davis, Latter Days

Charis

As Kimu already knows, various circumstances (I blame Cain) have me further behind than I'd like to be on Kaya, so rather than rushing and having to dismantle her again, I'm trying to toss together some sort of casual whatsits.  T_T  Whether I fail or not, I will show up with tasty munchies all the same.  At least, I hope they're tasty!

*flails some more*
2012 Plans:
  • others TBD

kimu

Sounds exciting if everyone's ready in time!!
Best wishes Charis!!

And blancoisma, that's quite all right.
Like our Dietrich--we'll get the photos going, work through any special photo ops you all want, and get you on your way to your next gathering.

As for munchies, well, fellow Abel--I am planning on brownie bites.
As for napkins, yes, that would be a good idea. Although God did provide for Her Eminence last year....
;)

KuroOokami

Yay, I have successfully reached Cali! What a drive, man. XD *is dead tired*

I'm staying in Shafter with my friend until Thursday, though, so hotel yet, but man its nice down here! Not as humid as AX was when I went, either, I love it! *dreamy sigh*

@Kimu - HAH. Planning against me! Psh, I see how it is. I guess I WILL have to lace those cookies with my strings, whut.

Anyway, I bring worse news, guys. *feels terrible* I may have a conflict of gatherings on Saturday. There is a good chance I won't be able to make it to the gathering at all. DX I will still wear Di, but probably not on Saturday.

HOWEVER. That is not a for sure. So right now its a if I show up, I will, if I don't, I apologize to everyone. =(

So here is hoping I can make it!

*crosses fingers*

kimu

Glad you are safe!

Plotting?? Against the Orden? Hm, well, I think that's a given considering I'm in the AX. It's kind of required by Her Eminence I believe.
;)

As for another time you are wearing Di....?
Couple of thoughts...
After noon, I will not be at another gathering, so if you have time later on Saturday to wear Di, we could meet for some photo op fun then. Others might still be in TB garb then, too?
Also, I might be wearing Abel again on Monday...got a couple Hellsingers want to tempt Abel to join them...as it might involve tea and desserts I certainly will listen to their proposals....teehee.

See you at Fanime!

Nightroad

Iam also glad that you made it safe Di!!! ^^
Oh... T.T If you can't come we'll miss you!
If you can at least stop by that'd be fun!
Even if you're not in TB garb! (Thats what Kimu did last year)

DON't GIVE INTO TEMPTAION KIMU!!! O.o
Those Hellsing people would work you just as hard as Caterina... >.>
If they pay more though... take it! resist!

kimu

Oh fellow Abel, you should have some faith in meeee...you realize the reason I would go listen to their prattling about joining them is because they did offer tea and desserts....
And of course, shouldn't I find out what potentially dangerous groups are doing? It's all part of the mission to Fanime!! Seek out what sorts of things the Orden and the vampires or Methuselah are up to.
If it happens to involve GIANT sundaes or other yummies....so much the better. Considering Her Eminence didn't exactly want to provide much stipend for this trip. <sigh>

We shall have to chat over our 13 sugar tea, fellow Abel...
At least if there's no Tres or Her Eminence around, there's no one to shoot us down off our sugar high!!!
;)