Started by kimu, August 28, 2008, 09:56:23 PM

komichuu

Mirka has herself some Hooka heels. xD
But to me they're pretty comfortable.
4.5" heel ftw
Mirka Fortuna - Trinity Blood (manga) - 30%
Ion Fortuna (Empire Outfit) - Trinity Blood (manga) - planning

Shokora

Schera is too short for me to wear to the B & W ball...and as the only other TB cosplay i currently have with me is Lilith...and she is such a pain to get in/out of....well, I'll just bring formal Griffith to the ball.  Heeeeeee.... ;D

D001

Why, oh why am I not surprised by this, Shokora :D  Will you be sacrificing the punch? ~_^
D

Next Costumes: Goujun (Saiyuki), Sanzo (Saiyuki), King of Tai (Twelve Kingdoms), Mihai (DOGS), Sailor Pluto (Sailor Moon)?, Rapunzel (Tangled)?

Charis

No, no, no -- sacrifices go in the punch!

I mean ...

I expect Lilith wouldn't be the easiest to do any sort of ballroom dance in either, Shokora, with that skirt -- so obviously Griffith is an excellent choice. We'll be relying on you and D to provide more ... ah ... colour.  Literally, of course. *halo*
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

Ginryuu

Since we all know that TB characters have colorful enough personalities themselves, right.

Shokora

Quote from: Charis on April 18, 2010, 09:07:03 PM
No, no, no -- sacrifices go in the punch!

I mean ...

I expect Lilith wouldn't be the easiest to do any sort of ballroom dance in either, Shokora, with that skirt -- so obviously Griffith is an excellent choice. We'll be relying on you and D to provide more ... ah ... colour.  Literally, of course. *halo*

Heee!!!!!  Actually, I was going to try to pass myself off as Father Nightroad's younger brother :)  I mean, we have sooo much in common....blue eyes, silver hair, similiar body build, aaaand a history of crimes against humanity....  Bwah haa haa!  I should borrow someone's capulet and be, "Vatican Griffith"...

kimu

....one brother is MORE than enough! I don't need Griffith as my brother, too!!
I dread the thought of Cain and Griffith sitting down for tea and a chat...good thing we have no Cain for Fanime, so far.
In fact...
Still just ONE Orden member...to which I suggest the following group arrangement at one point....
Vatican on one side, Empire to the other...in the middle, "the 3rd Power" with one member to represent them.
;)

As for Lilith at the ball....*smirks* Well, Lilith did rather surprise us by how fast she could move...but dancing in that? She'd wipe out half the floor with the handlebars... ;)

komichuu

I'm surprised that there's only a little over a month until the convention. @_@
I still don't know whether or not to start stressing - lol.
I'm about 75% done with my outfit. All I have left is the ten yards of trim and the bows (which I still need to order). Though - to me - it still seems like there's elements of the outfit is still missing.
I'm tempted to make a Baibars plushie. xD

Shokora

Quote from: komichuu on April 17, 2010, 07:35:26 PM
Mirka has herself some Hooka heels. xD
But to me they're pretty comfortable.
4.5" heel ftw

Komichuu, I'm in the same boat.  What is it with the Empire and it's Hooker heels????  Schera's got some impressive thigh-highs, let me tell you.  I too managed to find a fairly comfy pair...been breaking them in while sanding some swords, doing laundry, ect. ;D

Kimu, yeah....if Lilith's wings don't take you out, then the handlebars with their morning stars are sure to...hence why it'll be Griffith for the win.......*attaches to Kimu's arm*  Big brother Aaaabel!!!!  Can we go play World Domination again??? *bishie hearts and stars and puppy eyes*

kimu

....Shokora...I am SO bringing the Shojo Sparkle Sticks for you....

I hope everyone working on projects doesn't stress out too badly!!
If your costume is what we call "wearable enough" then bring it! ;)

Nightroad

True true... I wish I could remeber who said it first but with Trinity Blood, good enough is good enough finished...

Also I think that I am going to finally actually make the updates to my Able...
hopefully *crosses fingers* including arrows and arm armor!
Check out my fairly rescent DA account!
I wanna see my fanime friends on there!
http://robotdreams.deviantart.com/

Reira-hime

kimu

ooh! We would have 2 Gypsy Queens?!
This could be fun for photo ops....
:)

I have added you to the list!

komichuu

Woohoo!
Having two Gypsy Queens will be awesome. :3

strawberry_elf

Hello All! Just wanted to say this is Caterina reporting in!  :D :D :D :D

kimu

Welcome, Your Eminence! We look forward to your presence, joining us for a meeting with the Empire and the Lone Orden.
:)

blancoisma

Hey lovely group, it's your fellow Ion.

Hopefully this isn't out of place in this thread, but I was hoping someone might be able to help me out. Situation is, the group I am staying with for Fanime is only going to be there til Sunday morning, and our gathering is in the afternoon. So, I am trying to find accomodations for that one Sunday night. Otherwise, I will more than likely have to make the drive home rather early this year and miss our gathering. So, if you know of anyone that would be kind enough to have room for a very respectful individual Sunday night, please PM me with details.

I really am looking forward to seeing you guys, and it'd be a major bummer if I don't make it to the gathering.
"Well, I'm already going to hell for kissing you so I may as well take the scenic route."

-Aaron Davis, Latter Days

kimu

I'm sorry to hear about the situation!
Our room is full up.
I hope between everyone you know maybe something will work out for you. Especially because Empire Ion with others from the Empire would be fun for the gathering.

Ester-chan

I've had the biggest scare in my life.
I honestly thought I wasn't going to attend Fanime this year. I made no new costumes and was close to not being able to buy my ticket.
Being poor SUCKS D'x
Well, thankfully I'm going THE ENTIRE WEEKEND because my college is love and right after school gets out with finals it's fanime (reward? I THINK SO!)! The only bad thing is I'm driving up there every day with Sister Kate and another friend of ours.

@blancoisma: Depending on where you are, maybe we can pick you up...?
:'/
Not sure how it's going to work out.

OH. AND ESTER CAN OFFICIALLY SEW (...beginner, but I took a class, so ha ) AND HAS HER OWN SEWING MACHINE.
...I need to fix up my costume...considering the Les Miserables incident...>>;
Erm herm.

Anyways, thought I'd drop in, say HELLO THERE to all the new people joining us.

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN TT.TT

Esther out.
Cosplays of 2010:
Sister Esther Blanchette - Trinity Blood
Rita Mordio - Tales of Vesperia
Roxas - Kingdom Hearts

Ginryuu

blancoisma:  Sorry, don't think that we can squeeze in an extra person for a night.  But...but, I had a thought.  Would finding a place to just store your stuff on Sunday and then do the drive after the gathering work or would that be rather insane because of the drive?  It's just a thought...because people are more likely to have room for things during the day when nobody is in the room anyways rather than things and a person at night when everybody else is there too.  I can't say one way or the other if it'd be possible to use my room for stuff storage...since I'd have to get the 'ok' from the roomies, but it's definitely something to consider.

Ester-chan: As a new person joining in (and as Leon who just can't pass up this opportunity) I say HELLO THERE back.  XD  Looks like lots of people got that 'weekend after finals' thing going...hope you're rides on the Iron Maiden go well.