2013 Trinity Blood Gathering

Started by kimu, August 28, 2008, 09:56:23 PM

komichuu

blancoisma: I hope you're able to find somewhere to stay. D: If it was just me and my friend going - you'd be able to stay with us. But since my mum is deciding to tag-a-long (just for the whole trip to SJ), she would oppose. D:

I'm pretty much finished with my Mirka outfit. I just need to add the bows. (:
I do have pictures of me with the wig and make-up on.. And.. I just look.. Strange. :l
Mirka Fortuna - Trinity Blood (manga) - 30%
Ion Fortuna (Empire Outfit) - Trinity Blood (manga) - planning

Reira-hime

Hey..... To stay on the safe side, I can't promise Kaya will be done in time for Fanime.  The day I debut her, I'd like to be sure everything is not rushed.

blancoisma

Thanks everyone, it's the sentiment that counts more than anything on your guys' part. Luckily, I managed to figure out accomodations through relatives that live in the area. I don't know why I didn't think about it sooner until my parents mentioned "you know your uncle and aunt *insert names here* do live in San Jose" which then followed by a major FACEPALM moment, lol.

But, glad to know things will be taken care of and I'll be seeing everyone there :)
"Well, I'm already going to hell for kissing you so I may as well take the scenic route."

-Aaron Davis, Latter Days

ilikeolive

*pops her head in*

Sorry I haven't posted (at all) school and such makes me uber busy.
I'm not a pro cosplayer just yet, so no making fun of my pieced together costume :P
I've been adding things here and there over the years, lol.

Let me know what the plan is

-Olive

Edit: I am going to guess that my Noelle costume will be too skankalicious for the ball, though I could run back to my room and put on black leggings to counter the naked-legness
(J.D.)At least you're pretty.
(Elliot)Yeah, well, pretty don't pay the rent!
(Carla)It does for my sister.
(Elliot)Oh, my God, your sister's a prostitute!?
(Carla)She's a model. Come on, Elliot, we talked about thinking before we speak.

kimu

Don't worry about it!!!
If you have a "wearable enough cosplay", it's okay!
Join in the fun!
;D

Shokora

Quote from: ilikeolive on May 13, 2010, 07:21:12 PM

Edit: I am going to guess that my Noelle costume will be too skankalicious for the ball, though I could run back to my room and put on black leggings to counter the naked-legness

Or.....from one Noelle cosplayer to another....you could put a lacy black slip on underneath your habit and have a "petticoat"....and be "formal" Noelle, lol!  ;D

Sister Kate

*pops in for a min*
@Ester-chan: At least you will be out of school I have finals after Fanime! *cries* TT.TT
I really wanted to improve my Kate cosplay for this year but my dorm has no room for a sewing machine *weeps*

@Nightroad: You need to e-mail me what the situation is on the hotel room cause due to low finances I am probably gonna end up car pooling with Ester again

OH and Hi every one! This year is gonna be a blast! XD the Iron Maiden is ready to roll!
Cain Sugar XD

komichuu

MY COSPLAY IS FINISHED! FINALLY FINISHED!

http://i787.photobucket.com/albums/yy154/xx_suzu/Myself/100520-212021.jpg
I feel proud.

Actually, I lied. It's 99% done. I need to make the hair bow. xD

kimu

So glad the Mirka is about ready for Fanime! I had comments on the c.com thread for this.
Then there's been other comments about the "Ghetto Alliance"--which is not the Albion Methuselah crew in this case, but those showing up in less than formal attire. ;)

Based on what has worked very well for some past gatherings, I have put together a photo list of ideas.
If someone can't show up, it's okay, we'll go on around it. If we get surprises, we'll work them right in.
Additional on the moment ideas/arrangements are always welcome.
Please be sure if you have a photo request, speak up!
I can edit this list before the con, up to Thursday morning.

As before, we still have the same plan for the Tea Party.
Once we conclude the gathering, we'll allow enough time for everyone to get to their rooms, drop off/pick up stuff, make a Starbucks or whatever run, and find a table.
TB costumes are not required for the tea party.
Annnd, not like we're all that hard to find at the round tables later on.... :D

So here's the photo list:

Everyone Group Shots (while everyone is up there, a few arrangements)
--formal arrangement with everyone arranged in their groups, Vatican, Empire, Orden, Other (Lilith). Would like Caterina next to Seth at middle, kind of like two powers meeting.
--insert Orden in between Caterina and Seth for crack shot of Vatican and Empire looking fierce at that Orden as the Third Power "squished" in middle, Lilith can be on the Vatican side (she did support the humans ;P )
--random mix group shot, whatever looks nice for color balance and stuff, maybe characters that interact near other
--something funny to end full group shot

AX
--Caterina in the middle, Sisters to one side, Fathers to other, formal
--Caterina in middle and mixing up the AX based on nice composition, maybe balance doubles on opposite sides, maybe alternate clothing colors white/black....
--something funny

Empire
--Seth in middle, Mirka and Ion to one side, Asthe and Schera on other, formal
--Seth in middle, Mirka on one side, Ion, Asthe and Schera on other side, humorous, like Mirka smirking as devious plotting with Seth...
--something funny

Orden
--so far, that's YOU Isaak, just you, all you.
So we'll start with a formal pose or two, classic Magician poses.
Then if you have a funny shot idea, that. Like you with Mr. Jellykins?

Other
--so far, this is just Lilith.
Because we're expecting a schoolgirl manga crack version--we'll have you set up a couple fun schoolgirl Lilith poses.

Requests:
If anyone needs to leave the shoot shortly after the group shots and has a special request, please let me know and we'll get that done. Also move up any other shots for you at this point. I know one of our Sister Kates will have a time limit based on how hot a day it is.

Pairs/subgroups:
--Caterina and the Sisters (formal and fun)
--Caterina and the Fathers (formal and fun)
--Ion and Mirka (formal and fun)
--Seth and Mirka (these two together are kinda scary...)
--Krusniks
--Opponents
--Partners
--Doubles (mirror shot, maybe back to back)
--anything else!

Mark of the Saint:
with having Schera and Black Widow, plus others....set up any groupings/shots from this storyline

Silent Noise:
we has an Isaak, we has a Caterina, Noelle, Abels...(and I has scythe....), so we can set up groupings/shots from this storyline

Fun Stuff:
--Leon and the Ladies
time to pimp him out
--Sister Kates and Leon
oh yes, you knew this had to happen next!!
--Ghetto Alliance
they may not be from Albion, but they aren't in full formal attire either! ;)

Nightroad

hahaha All those poses seem great Kimu!!!
Plus we definately need a pic of everyone attacking a the terrified and lonely Orden member!!!

@komichuu: Congrats on finishing!!!

Oh and Kimu, how did you get the arrows to stay on your costume? Iam about to get finishing them and I am trying to figure out the best way to do that...
Check out my fairly rescent DA account!
I wanna see my fanime friends on there!
http://robotdreams.deviantart.com/

kimu

Arrows....
Could depend on how your made yours, but...I used a combination of two things--sewing with invisible thread right behind the point and right near the base.
I also used a little E6000 glue at the clamp part that goes around the edge, and at the point.

Not sure if that'll help you, but hope so.
Best wishes on them, I look forward to seeing them!
:)

komichuu

Quote--Seth and Mirka (these two together are kinda scary...)

LOL, what is that suppose to mean? >:3

kimu

Quote from: komichuu on May 22, 2010, 09:28:35 PM

Oh...nooooothing....would you like some tea?
13 sugars??

komichuu

Quote from: kimu on May 22, 2010, 11:36:18 PM
Quote from: komichuu on May 22, 2010, 09:28:35 PM

Oh...nooooothing....would you like some tea?
13 sugars??

YES PLEASE!
...But only with one sugar. I can't handle sweetness that much. xD

blancoisma

@ Kimu - I am loving your photo ideas, and I can totally see these working out. I'm so excited to see you guys again!
"Well, I'm already going to hell for kissing you so I may as well take the scenic route."

-Aaron Davis, Latter Days

Shokora

Wow, great ideas, Kimu!!!!!!!  They sound good to me! I TOTALLY want some pics with Monica and Esther *heart*!!!!!!  Too bad we don't have a Pope or a Brother Petros...*wibble*.

Nightroad

Bah!!! NOw Iam all excited!!!
And its still a week away! T-T nooooooo

Thanks for the arrow tips that actually helps alot!!!
Check out my fairly rescent DA account!
I wanna see my fanime friends on there!
http://robotdreams.deviantart.com/

komichuu

One week until the gathering. My mum thinks I'm weird for counting down the days.
BUT I AM JUST TOO EXCITED FOR THIS! (/my first con since '07)

The only thing I'm just not excited for is the tweleve hours of 4.5" heels. 8D

Charis

*falls over*  As of tonight, the machine-sewing on Kaya is -- I hope to gah -- done!  Still have to finish handsewing the trim and putting the rest of the snaps onto the habit, but barring some serious mishap she'll be wearable enough by Fanime.  (We won't talk about everything I have left to get her DONE. Really, I'm just trying for the record of "longest time spent working on a TB cosplay". *RUNS*)

Looking forward to seeing everyone!  But good gads, these countdowns have me flailing. *looks away from the thread*
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

Sister Kate

Hmm . . .  must come up with good Leon and Kate ideas . . . . XD
@Komichuu: I think we are all counting down the days
UGH, I can't wait for the week to be over!!! I need a release from school! and I want my sewing machine!! TT.TT (the hardest thing to leave at home besides my dog) XD
Cain Sugar XD