2013 Trinity Blood Gathering

Started by kimu, August 28, 2008, 09:56:23 PM

kimu

Then it was an honor to have you join us this year!
And best wishes on your schooling in the UK!!
I hope you get to meet up with some of the TB cosplayers we know on c.com while you are there.

Yukari Kaiba

I AM DETERMINED TO FINALLY MAKE IT TO THIS GATHERING DX
Hoping I get my Tres in at least a wearable state for AX, I should have it wearable for Fanime next year.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

kimu

But isn't that information "Classified", Gunslinger?
;)

I hope you make it next year, too.
We had a 2 hour gathering this year, and a lot of fun. (So much that I am NOT done with all the pics yet....)
So we'll look forward to more mayhem next year!

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: kimu on June 09, 2010, 10:12:10 PM
But isn't that information "Classified", Gunslinger?
;)

I hope you make it next year, too.
We had a 2 hour gathering this year, and a lot of fun. (So much that I am NOT done with all the pics yet....)
So we'll look forward to more mayhem next year!

....CLASSIFIED
oh man, memories from ALA08 are coming back to me all of a sudden XD ("go go gadget GENOCIDE MODE" <333).
oh! if you're going to the picnic on the 19th, I have a shiny new TB artbook to show you =D its not the Thores one, but its one done by the manga artist :3
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Ginryuu

It'll be great to have ya Pistolero!

But you seriously need to loosen up a bit...start to do undo a screw or two.
Most of us here got a screw loose anyways.   ;)

Charis

I would like to note how completely and utterly amused I am by the string of Minazuki icons on this page.

Er. Right. On Topic. Hopefully bringing Kaya back next year, but I don't wanna say for sure because it depends on what else I wind up with and if I decide I completely hate her between now and then.  XD  So ... as of now, tentatively?
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: Charis on June 10, 2010, 11:42:59 AM
I would like to note how completely and utterly amused I am by the string of Minazuki icons on this page.

thats cause Minazuki is super cool and super popular 8D

Quote from: Ginryuu on June 10, 2010, 10:14:25 AM
It'll be great to have ya Pistolero!

But you seriously need to loosen up a bit...start to do undo a screw or two.
Most of us here got a screw loose anyways.   ;)
..."loose screw" does not compute >>
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

kimu

*ambles in after long summer and serveral cons since Fanime....sits down with fresh cup of tea*

I have finally finished posting the Trinity Blood pictures from our 2-hour gathering....
http://s942.photobucket.com/albums/ad266/kimu_cosplay/Fanime%2010%20Trinity%20Blood/?start=0

They are scattered around the ones that were already posted as highlights.

Next I'll finish the Other Cosplays album, and that will conclude the Fanime pics.
(Then I have AX, Gen Con, and NDK to post...although I wore Abel at the first two cons, I didn't take Abel to NDK so there won't be any TB pics from there.)

Hope everyone's had a nice summer!

Nightroad

Sweet!!!
Thanks Kimu!!
Ahhhh great memories from Fanime!
Check out my fairly rescent DA account!
I wanna see my fanime friends on there!
http://robotdreams.deviantart.com/

kimu

Not that there's any real update at the moment, but preparing the thread per the guidelines for 2011!
I got some names started on the list, including the tentatives.
For those considering new cosplays, let me know if you're still planning for that.
For those returning and want to get added to the list, just let me know.

If there's any thoughts about day and time preferences, go ahead and post those thoughts, too.
I'm hoping to do a little pre-planning work at the San Jose Christmas gathering on Dec 4 to see if some gathering conflicts can be avoided.

And I'm planning to wear a casual version of Abel to that gathering. I think it'll be a fun location for Abel. ;)

BSaphire

BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

K&K4ever

You guys need more people from the Empire. :)
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

kimu

Yes, more Empire would be fun.
(I do have art book Empire Abel on my "to do" list, but it won't be ready for this year's Fanime.)

And we need more Orden.
Last year we had 1 Orden member (to pick on).
;)

And we don't have anyone from the Inquisition.
(insert your favorite Inquisition joke here)

Hope everyone is having/had fun with whatever holiday celebrations they celebrate.
Once the big gatherings start picking their days and times starting in January, we'll begin our slow decision making process for ours.
*grins and leaves out biiiig pot of tea and munchies*

kimu

I was at ALA last weekend, and got the pics from my camera of the Trinity Blood gathering up on my photobucket! (Inoli took all the pics from the gathering for me.)
Some familiar faces, some new faces, lovely costumes--and fun!
Although the pool deck was terribly crowded. Some of our group would have to run blockade to keep others from just crawling over us!

http://s942.photobucket.com/albums/ad266/kimu_cosplay/ALA%2011%20Trinity%20Blood/

So now it's January. I'm calling Fanime "Too Much To Wear Con" and I know I'm not alone. As the big gatherings will be picking their slots, and from what you know about your others, it's not too soon to start working together to figure out how to time our gathering and hopefully have a tea party.

kimu

Sorry for the multiple posts, but looking at how things are shaping up at the moment....
Initial thinking is Sunday morning is a busy time with big gatherings.
I'm thinking (after talking to a couple others) about the idea of mid-afternoon Sunday TB gathering. Enough time after that for tea party, then everyone has some time to get ready for the Black and White Ball--provided that stays on Sunday.
Maybe around the 3 zone? (Except not at 3 to avoid Shonen Jump gathering.)

Saturday afternoon is often complicated for those entering the Masquerade.

Any thoughts, welcome to hear them!

Charis

With what's up right now, I'd say Sunday at 2 pm or 2:30 pm is probably good, if we're avoiding 3 because of Jump -- later bleeds into Ball prep when we add the tea party afterwards, earlier makes it too crazy for people with morning stuff.

At worst, if any of us need more time to prep (hi, that might be me and a half-hour of hanging Kaya up?) we can always peel off early.
2012 Plans:
  • others TBD

komichuu

Hello everyone! How are we all doing?
It seems like forever since I talked to ya'll.
@_@
Mirka Fortuna - Trinity Blood (manga) - 30%
Ion Fortuna (Empire Outfit) - Trinity Blood (manga) - planning

Ginryuu

Oh hey!

Doing good here.  I got anime-version Leon done for ALA...so I'll have at least that much for Fanime!  I dunno if I'll get anything else done on him between now and then though...we'll see.

Charis

Hallo~!! *waves*

I'm being eaten by work, but managing to slowly add this next row of lace onto Kaya at my Saturday tabletop sessions. I forgot how much I can get done in an evening of dice-rolling and bad jokes.  Hoping to have that and maybe the wimple arrows together come Fanime -- I'd need to get more resin to do the rest and that ain't happening yet -- but other projects will preclude Full Blinging.

Hope everyone else is doing well!
2012 Plans:
  • others TBD

kimu

Working some overtime lately...Her Emininence is keeping me very busy.
(But also working on some other cosplay projects too.)

I'm watching how things are shaping up out there in gatherings land.
Still looking like our possible 2ish plans might be good?

To be honest, I know no matter what time is selected, there's going to be conflicts with other gatherings. I've already worked us around a number of those I know some of our members (including me) are involved in.
So anyone out there that has any Sunday afternoon conflicts, while there is still time to be flexible, let me know!