2013 Trinity Blood Gathering

Started by kimu, August 28, 2008, 09:56:23 PM

kimu

Hm, looked like you were Krusnik'd there....
So is there going to be a war in the Orden over the hair gel?
;)

manik_semiramis

Lol~  Hairgel aside, I use hairspray to hold shape~  I curled around a toilet paper tube, pinned it in place with hair pins and hairsprayed the H out of it~
-Is there life before coffee? There is NO life before coffee. There is life AFTER coffee!

-Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation.

Duo Monkey

Yeah but Issak doesn't have a curl or I would of done the same. It's more a sharp angle. And they'll relax with time and weight.... I hope.
My service dog is the big white fluffy one. Please help us help children by sharing photos of him so we can go to more children's hospitals!

manik_semiramis

Hm.... Maybe hairspray against a box corner?  Lol, I need to remake Helga's bangs, actually.  >_>
-Is there life before coffee? There is NO life before coffee. There is life AFTER coffee!

inoli

Oh I see.... ~<3 who pays for the hair gel? *soft smile* I do wonder.... >3

And dear Abel a quarrel amongst coworkers should be no surprise, after all I do believe there's oh well... no one you really get along with in your so called place of work isn't that right "Bungler". A "war" amongst my people would be rather naughty and they'd have to suffer the consequences *smiles*
Pitting pets against each other every so often to test their skill and vent some frustration is I do believe therapeutic for simpler minded specimens. I'm sure you experience that with your Inquisition my dearest and only Brother.

Duo Monkey

I was correct, the weight of the hair made them drop slightly and I like it. Just a matter of having it tied up most of the time. I found that helps with long wigs. And Miracle 7. It's expensive but well worth it.

... You pay for it ultimately my Lord, I am nothing but your loyal servant. But in your stead I keep the other's in line. A little pain goes a long way I find... //Which version are you bringing? The tri-wings cause that was insanely awesome. And can we keep our gathering away from Doctor Who, Kuroshitsuji, and Final Fantasy? Those are my gatherings aside TB and Bleach.
My service dog is the big white fluffy one. Please help us help children by sharing photos of him so we can go to more children's hospitals!

kimu

Our gathering is already set and posted on B's list.
1:30 on Sunday.
:D

FF is noon on Saturday.
I just looked up and the Superwholock thing is 11:30 Sunday, and the Kuro at 4.
I think Manik is in the Kuro too?
We can always be sure to get the photos people want and send those that have to go change on their way.

The "tea party" we do at some point after the gathering is always informal/wear whatever, so you can go change, maybe stop by and find us for a brownie or something before your next gathering, need be.

manik_semiramis

Manik's in Kuro too.  :3  I'm restraining fangirl right now to focus on cosplay but holy wow it's really hard considering how close the con is~  XD

Kimu, depending on when we finish, I might do that, but really, switching from one cosplay to the other isn't going to be that bad...I don't think.  :3 Ciel is simpler because of the lack of armor.  And we're staying in the Fairmont, so not too far to travel either.

inoli

Oh I hardly expect you of all people to forget your place Panzer Magier. We all know what happens if someone were to out step their bounds >3

^^; yes the 6 winged one, however the wings where they are still usable are not travel friendly and with all the props I'm dragging along I will be making stationary ones that just fold up =\ haha unless someone wants to pay the 90$ to ship it XD [aka please dont we're all strapped for cash @_@]

kimu

No worries, Helga, you can depart to change into your next disguise whenever you need to.
;)
I'm just making it known that I have no problem working things around those on a tighter timeline.

So...now we're in May and that means...may someone have mercy on your cosplaying soul if you're trying to get a lot of stuff done for Fanime. ;p
And it means in those moments between panic and flail--start thinking about what mayhem we can take pictures of. We have an honored tradition to uphold here!

Starting the List of the Obvious Photo ops, in no particular order:
--some group shots with different arrangements, serious and funny
--AX group
--Inquisition "group"
--Orden group
--Empire (if we get anyone From the Empire this year.)
--Return of the Pimp Hat
--Portal Skirts (IF we have two there with big giant skirts)
--artbook, novel, anime, manga, "recreation" requests (bringing some kind of reference, like on your phone, helps if you are really tying to get it right)
--other crack shots...(we're good at these on the spot)

UPDATE: It's now Confirmation time for the gatherings. I'd like to get some form of a photo list so I can submit us for the Confirmation post in the next week.
:D

Tenkage

And speaking of the Inquisition "group" that I am, Paula's coming along nicely. I've finished my resin casting, and now only have to finish up my armor- which is really just down to some sealing coats, painting, and more sealing coats. The cufflinks aren't as shwanky as I wanted, but once I finish a better base, I'll cast a new set. then, it'll be Inquisition cufflinks for EVERYBODY!! besides, I already promised Petros a pair, heh!

Duo Monkey

//Yay Manik! Can I poke at you? I'm doing Undertaker. And I know what you mean Inoli. Shipping/bag charges are getting to be a pain.

Yes, my lord. If you'd like to use me to punish others you are well aware I do not mind. I am your tool and your weapon.

K&K4ever

Hay Kimu, it looks like I might not be able to finish my Asuta-san cosplay in time. A family emergency came up and that's going to take up allot of my time from now until after Fanime. So if I don't have it finished by then, that's why. :( sorry.
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

kimu

K&K--that's okay, take care of what you need to do!
And remember you can hang out for the gathering if you wanted, and the tea party after it!

That's awesome news on Paula!
As for the Orden.... ....
yeah...the Orden....
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd, this is the week I'm going to get our gathering Confirmed! Oh how appropriate for TB, eh?
I'm thinking I'll submit the generic photo list and we'll fill in the specifics when we're there, based on what characters we've got.
It looks like this year it shall be the Lone Inquisition "pickle in the middle" between AX and Orden, instead of the Lone Orden. And no Empire this year.

Tenkage

Well... Guess it's a good thing I like pickles, then. And it better be a big, honkin' dill pickle! None o' those crappy sweet pickles! I like mine salty, juicy, and crunchy!

manik_semiramis

@ Duo~  I don't mind being poked  :3  I'll see you at both gatherings then, yes?  XD

It's good to finally see you rise to the occasion, Magier.  ~_~  Having AX and the Empire against me was just a tad daunting.  Although with Lord Cain there, I doubt we shall have anything to worry about.

@Inoli~ Expect fangirling.  ~_~  I can't seem to help it.  The giggles...the giggles are coming~  XD

kimu

Update from coscom thread....
Garnet will not be able to join us this year with Caterina due to the Masq. rehearsal.
I wished her good luck!! Even though we will miss her.

At this point I know of no Caterina's attending for sure, therefore...when the boss is away?
;)

Charis

When the boss is away, everyone else will keep Abel in line. ^____________^
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

manik_semiramis

^_~  Lord Cain will be there.  I'm sure Abel will be preoccupied enough~  I call for EPIC sibling fight scenes~  XD XD XD

kimu

Fight scenes...but...uhm..that's painful!!!
Sometimes...very painful....
;)

And keep MeeeeEEEeeeEEEee in line?
Really???
But...look at everyone else that will be there. I'm not trouble compared to all that....really!

I'm going to put the photo list together to get us confirmed as official gathering.
I think it's an "open" enough list for us to meet B's guidelines and yet set up what we want when are there.