Hellsing OVA 5 (That's right!)

Started by Mister_E, August 30, 2008, 02:39:06 PM

Mister_E

A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

JohnnyAR

I-It looks beautiful...

Wow, its coming out October 24th of this year, thats good!

The real blood bath begins!

lalalandla

The release delay will be announced in 2 weeks.

RaddaX2

2morrow in Japan, Hellsing OVA 5 will be released.  But in the states Twilight hits theaters... I don't wanna be here right now.
It ain't the meaning of life but the feeling of it.

JohnnyAR

Here is some of the trailers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mwt8m58mk8&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ma908Vi4j3I

Beautiful isn't it?

lol, I checked the website and I found this

They misspelled burning

Mister_E

:o

I wonder if there are going to be any baby back ribs in this one? (10 points to those who got what I said!)
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

JohnnyAR

Quote from: Mister_E on November 20, 2008, 07:25:51 PM
:o

I wonder if there are going to be any baby back ribs in this one? (10 points to those who got what I said!)

w00t!

I freakin hope so!

Mister_E

I kinda don't but whatever, 10 points for you.

JohnnyAR

Mister_E

Now to play the wait for someone to fansub game.

Mister_E

Guess what I'm watching right now, sure it's the RAW version but I've read the Manga so I get what's going on, the begining is a WTF right there.

REMEMBER KIDS NO SPOILERS!

JohnnyAR

Best one yet!

Can I say something about the music in it?

Mister_E

Sure, I like the music I wonder if I can get the B&W people to play that big band song when the Nazi rolled in if I present it to them?

Just got to wait and see if Gendou will put MP3s of it up.

JohnnyAR

Quote from: Mister_E on November 24, 2008, 07:59:11 PM
Sure, I like the music I wonder if I can get the B&W people to play that big band song when the Nazi rolled in if I present it to them?

You mean the song Akuma Stocking?

Mister_E

Quote from: JohnnyAR on November 24, 2008, 08:50:12 PM
Quote from: Mister_E on November 24, 2008, 07:59:11 PM

You mean the song Akuma Stocking?
Yeah, it could work.

Mister_E

JohnnyAR