Halloween?

Started by Kyley, August 31, 2008, 06:30:52 PM

EvilBunnyKid

Anyone planning anything in Yuba City/Marysville, ca?  I might be visiting durring Halloween and would like to go to a Cosplay Party!!  I really like bowling, but it doesnt seem like anyone wants to do that here in Fort Mohave, az....so I thought the I may visit home and party!! 2birds with one stone!....which I thought was always mean to do...I mean, who whould throw stones at a bird?....

....anyway....

I would really like to do something while visiting home....

Runewitt

Im interested, but I may have to work. I got a job at the new theatre they are going to open in Hayward.
Maybe they'll let me dress up somehow, as long as i keep the company shirt on.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Ska_Kitti

o_< I'm torn between going to the Winchester gathering or my friends party. I want to go to both and just hang out with you guys for a couple hours and also go to the party. It's still so early, so I hope I can do both!
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

EvilBunnyKid

Ive been to the Winchester before, but not durring Halloween.  Is it fun and worth it?

Zero_Kirby

JohnnyAR

Quote from: EvilBunnyKid on September 19, 2008, 10:40:46 AM
Ive been to the Winchester before, but not durring Halloween.  Is it fun and worth it?

Only if a ghost shows up. I've heard reports of ghost sightings there at night, usually its the old lady...

I wanna own a Winchester shotgun.

HuggalotXOmocha

My Halloween day might be starting out like this:

-Walk around the Castro; San Francisco

-Hang around Japan town

-Have a party at a random park

-Go back to the Castro and party there

-CANDY

-Home Made rave

Amelia Seyruun

Since I missed last year's Halloween gathering, I am so in.  I'd still have to work, but I get Friday night off.

But I dunno about dressing up.  >/   Don't bet too much on it. 
"Indeed! I am Seyruun's second princess Amelia! I left on a journey, driven on by my boiling blood of justice, to eliminate evil!"

SOawesomeness

I doubt I'll be dressing up until after school. >.>

But even then, I wouldn't know what I would do if I dressed up. I got nothing to do, and trick-or-treating is awkward when you're borderline adult. xD
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

JohnnyAR

A costume party maybe?

Amelia Seyruun

Not everyone likes to dress up for Halloween, though, unless it's a free-for-all gathering/party thing.  :-\
"Indeed! I am Seyruun's second princess Amelia! I left on a journey, driven on by my boiling blood of justice, to eliminate evil!"

K&K4ever

I'm going to the Winchester gathering as Baiken from Guilty Gear ;D
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

Amelia Seyruun

OMG.  Now I wanna see a Millia Rage cosplayer!  *o* 

K&K4ever

The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

Barnes

I found my masks! Now where to go?
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

XpHoBiaX

For some reason, it doesn't feel like Halloween, let alone any thing else holiday-ish for me. It sort of makes me real sad, becuase aside from Christmas, I adore Halloween.
I guess it's cuz I don't have family or friends out here to enjoy it with. :/

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

Shinsengumi

I'm not 100% sure for what I'm doing for Halloween this year. I'm hopping to check out the Winchester gathering this year.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

TC X0 Lt 0X

Would If I could, but

A) No form of Transportation

B) Friends that I have to Trick-or-Treat with

C) Halo 3 "Living Dead" matchmaking playlist, the only time I will ever play infection in Halo 3 (sad how old Halo 2 Zombies was more legit then those custom game zombies...)

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

maeiounj39

Lol. For me, I have like two days off for halloween: the day before and on. So I have Thurs and Fri off of school.

hellangel

Quote from: j9isawesome on August 31, 2008, 08:52:56 PM
As much as I'd love to go to a halloween gathering I'll be at the Steampowered, a steampunk convention in Sunnyvale that night: http://www.steampunkconvention.com/

I'M GOING TO THIS, TOO! :0
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX