Official Kingdom Hearts Gathering 2009 * Update 5/20/09*

Started by shy-cosplayer, September 02, 2008, 05:05:53 PM

shy-cosplayer

shiechan

Axel

S.N.T.Mickey

Okay, I have a few additions to add from my last post.
I will still be IX Demyx. My friend, Raphael will still be VIII Axel.
Now, in addition, my Kristine is also going to be VIII Axel. And Dezi is going to be XIV Xion.

L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu

I would love to cosplay as a character from KH but I'd do a random one... As there are no black charcaters in KH -__-; :'(

S.N.T.Mickey

Why did you put that my friend is going at Zexion? She's going as Xion, the fourteenth Organization member.. not Zexion. Also, can you add the * for maybe's? We are no longer 100% sure if we're going to pull these costumes together and make it.

@L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu: I believe it doesn't matter what skin tone you have. For example, I know COUK's Xemnas is black, but she still makes an amazing Xemnas in my opinion.

shy-cosplayer

Quote from: S.N.T.Mickey on November 03, 2008, 06:54:42 PM
Why did you put that my friend is going at Zexion? She's going as Xion, the fourteenth Organization member.. not Zexion. Also, can you add the * for maybe's? We are no longer 100% sure if we're going to pull these costumes together and make it.
size]

Oh! Whoops, I thought you were talking about Zexion. i'll change that!

potatofreek

is going as Zexion as long as I finish my cosplay in time.
Potatoes Rule the World.
Deal with it.

Sora

I still need a Mysterious Abyss Keyblade...does anyone know where I can get one?
"Don't give me any orders."

leic-proxy

i might be Halloween town sora xD i have like 4 other cosplays to work on muahahaha
The winter that never leaves, the summer that never came. The hands of time can be at peace but not until the debt is paid.
cosplay 10!!!!!!
millennium earl- 100% done!
Jasdero-0%
sora Halloween ver.- 20%
azure kite- 20%
death the kid- 15%

mochisnack

I should be attending as Xion,
my cosplay schedule for Sunday is getting pretty crowded XO.
Fanime 2013 Lineup *TENTATIVE*
Friday: Irabu Ichirou, Hakaba Kitaro
Saturday: XIAH Junsu "Tarantallegra",Hagane Miku
Sunday: Ciel Phantomhive, Yuzuriha Inori
Monday: Tachibana Mei

Naya_B

Natsumi

Sunday is PERFECT....  I am unsure who I will be cosplaying as; hopefully, I will be there.

artisticpsyco

I'll be coming as either Namine or KH1 Kairi.
I have yet to decide, what do you guys think?

Natsumi

*sigh*  I am not so sure if I can make this gathering.

leic-proxy

i might be cosplaying   Sora Halloween Town ver
if i can finish my other cosplays
The winter that never leaves, the summer that never came. The hands of time can be at peace but not until the debt is paid.
cosplay 10!!!!!!
millennium earl- 100% done!
Jasdero-0%
sora Halloween ver.- 20%
azure kite- 20%
death the kid- 15%

WrentheFaceless

Debating ordering a new wig and trying to do Lexaeus this year, no one ever shows up as the big guy.

artisticpsyco

Kay, I've decided to come as KH1 Kairi and not Namine.

Sora

Oh yeah! There's a chance I may do Ouran High School Sora for this gathering too. However, our group still needs a Kairi and an Axel...please inform if you're interested!
"Don't give me any orders."

WrentheFaceless

Being as that the Bleach gathering will probably be on Sunday as well, I dont think I'll be able to make the gathering =/