Aki Matsuri (Fall Festival), San Francisco Japantown, Oct 4-5 2008

Started by RyuHayabusa, September 08, 2008, 12:29:43 PM

Oniko

Well my Haruhi costume would be easiest, but I like my Shana one more.  Guess I'll try to pack it in a bag and just change there.
06- Ragnarok Huntress / 07- Haruhi Suzumiya
08- Shana / 09 - Luluko
10 - Holo / 11 - Flaaffy
12 - Inga / 13 - Lizbeth

Desireless12

*w* i so totally want to go!!! but... is it ok to not parcipitate? just wearing the cosplay costumes are fine right??
~nyu!!

otakuapprentice

Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Yukari Kaiba

by chance does anyone have a copy of the flyer that could scan it? I'd like to see when specifically the cosplay event is
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

otakuapprentice

Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Rei-Rei

T.T
I wanna go........
But I don't think I can... Well, take a lot of pictures for me. =D

midori-chaan

Cosplay List for 2009:
Editing

Slime9

chumichan

Yay! On Saturday, I'll be cosplaying as an OC of mine d:
And then on Sunday I might be Hirako in a yukata or something : D
Cosplay for FanimeCon 2009:
> Trucy Wright
> Rin Kagamine (Gekokujou) ?
> Chrome Dokuro (yukata) ? ?
> Seychelles ? ? ?
> Neku Sakuraba ? ? ? ?

BunofGovt

The Cosplay Show is on Sunday the 5th.  2:0pm - 3:00pm in the Peace Plaza.  Pre-registration required for the event, last day to register is September 20th.  You might try calling Japan Video and Media at 415-563-5220 to see if registration is ABSOLUTELY required by the 20th or if you'll be able to register on the day of.

I registered today and guess what, my number is 14.  Only 14.  Come on, peeps!  Register to cosplay!  By the way I'm just doing a walk-on, but you can sing an anime song or perform a skit if you wish.
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

rude32

I'll be there on Sunday, but on Saturday I'm going to hit up Lovefest.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: BunofGovt on September 14, 2008, 08:26:01 PM
The Cosplay Show is on Sunday the 5th.  2:0pm - 3:00pm in the Peace Plaza.  Pre-registration required for the event, last day to register is September 20th.  You might try calling Japan Video and Media at 415-563-5220 to see if registration is ABSOLUTELY required by the 20th or if you'll be able to register on the day of.

I registered today and guess what, my number is 14.  Only 14.  Come on, peeps!  Register to cosplay!  By the way I'm just doing a walk-on, but you can sing an anime song or perform a skit if you wish.

someone posted on the thread over at the cosplay.com forums that you're able to sign up the day of (apparently they talked to the organizers and they said it was ok). I might end up doing that since I don't know when I'll be able to make it over to Japantown in the next two weeks (busy finishing up stuff for y-con).
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Zefie

Oooh~ It's so nice to hear that people are going. I'm actually trying to staff for the festival. o__o But apparently they're too busy to reply yet. It'd be nice to see more cosplayers on stage...but if you just enjoy walking around in your costumes...it's fine...~ (as long as I can hunt you down with my camera...*3*)

We should meet somewhere and have a picnic together. x_x I miss sitting in the middle of the street...I'll bring you mochi's. <3
Please don't steal my cookies~

Barnes

Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: Zefie on September 14, 2008, 10:31:12 PM
Oooh~ It's so nice to hear that people are going. I'm actually trying to staff for the festival. o__o But apparently they're too busy to reply yet. It'd be nice to see more cosplayers on stage...but if you just enjoy walking around in your costumes...it's fine...~ (as long as I can hunt you down with my camera...*3*)

We should meet somewhere and have a picnic together. x_x I miss sitting in the middle of the street...I'll bring you mochi's. <3

I'm planning on doing that actually. the thing is, I dunno what would people want to do once we meet up. maybe do a lunch together or something? I'll have to post this on cosplay.com as well. Nice pics of your cookies btw lol :p
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Zefie

Quote from: RyuHayabusa on September 15, 2008, 12:29:16 AM

I'm planning on doing that actually. the thing is, I dunno what would people want to do once we meet up. maybe do a lunch together or something? I'll have to post this on cosplay.com as well. Nice pics of your cookies btw lol :p

Why thank you. ^-^

If you get more info about the gather, PM me please. I have a slight question tho....is it a cosplayers only gathering..? T-T I won't be cosplaying for the festival if I'm staffing. But I'll bring you guys treats. xD
Please don't steal my cookies~

rude32

Quote from: Zefie on September 15, 2008, 06:38:21 PM

Why thank you. ^-^

If you get more info about the gather, PM me please. I have a slight question tho....is it a cosplayers only gathering..? T-T I won't be cosplaying for the festival if I'm staffing. But I'll bring you guys treats. xD

I want some treats.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

Black Kawaii Kitty

If I'm not mistaken, SiliCon is that same weekend. If everyone is going to this instead then I'll probably join in as well as long as I can hitch a ride with a friend  :D Now to choose which new costume from the Y-con stash to wear @_@

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: Zefie on September 15, 2008, 06:38:21 PM

Why thank you. ^-^

no it's not, but don't be surprised if you see a lot of people walking around in costume for this lol :3. It would be cool to meet you though :3 and I'll keep you posted.
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Magical Senpai

Hm, chances of me attending depend on if I work weekend OT...

Kazuko

Quote from: Richie Likes Maids on September 16, 2008, 12:24:55 AM
Hm, chances of me attending depend on if I work weekend OT...
you owe me a present on sunday ;O

since the 4th im busy with my birthday musings