Aki Matsuri (Fall Festival), San Francisco Japantown, Oct 4-5 2008

Started by RyuHayabusa, September 08, 2008, 12:29:43 PM

winry_rockbell

Quote from: otakuapprentice on October 05, 2008, 10:29:58 PM
Quote from: winry_rockbell on October 05, 2008, 10:27:39 PM
Quote from: Oniko on October 05, 2008, 09:56:13 PM
Quote from: winry_rockbell on October 05, 2008, 08:30:30 PM
Quote from: Oniko on October 05, 2008, 07:34:43 PM
looks like Im the first one back! Huzzah!  It was nice meeting some of you, where was everyone else hmmmm HMMMMM!?!?!
I'm glad everyone liked my buttons
I LOVE the buttons!  Thank you so much!  You said that you are looking for a cheap long black wig. I actually have one. Never used.  I don't know where you live.  You can totally have it.
I don't like them either that's why it's still in the bag...  like I said, it's so cheap.
oh I just saw your post.  How long is it? Like down to my freaking butt long? And does it have bangs?  ;D  I might need to snip it up a bit
It doesn't have bangs. It is pretty long. It says 33" on the package.   I took a pic  http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/36/l_ac69e34df3ac40b786ab47b914df188f.jpg   It is a very cheap wig...
thats one of those party store wigs.................me no likey them(personal experience).
I don't like them either.  I bought them a few times because they are so cheap, but then I decided  that I rather pay more to get real wigs. 

Oh, it was really fun to meet all of you today.  Especially RyuHayabusa!  You should totally be Dr. Slump  ;) Hehe   ::)
/\/\                 (\__/)
(=-.-)=   ()()    (='.'=)
/ |       (^.^)  (")_(")
(__)_)    (( )  )o

XeNo

_Rena_

Quote from: Mizuki on October 06, 2008, 12:47:24 PM
Quote from: _Rena_ on October 06, 2008, 12:44:29 PM
Quote from: XeNo on October 06, 2008, 12:03:31 AM
Quote from: Kazuko on October 05, 2008, 11:27:05 PM
Quote from: Mizuki on October 05, 2008, 11:18:28 PM
Quote from: Kazuko on October 05, 2008, 10:55:05 PM
you better be open :d

I'll see if Rena wants to go.
Yesss

and Jun hopefully :U along with mikey = amazingly awesome times
Hells yeah ;D

Oh heck yes, I'm down for it!  ;D

OMG kool kids klub gathering.

ook kids, I'm gonna sneak up on this croc and jam my thumb up his arse.

i kid i kid.

Mizuki

Quote from: _Rena_ on October 06, 2008, 12:48:23 PM
Quote from: Mizuki on October 06, 2008, 12:47:24 PM
Quote from: _Rena_ on October 06, 2008, 12:44:29 PM
Quote from: XeNo on October 06, 2008, 12:03:31 AM
Quote from: Kazuko on October 05, 2008, 11:27:05 PM
Quote from: Mizuki on October 05, 2008, 11:18:28 PM
Quote from: Kazuko on October 05, 2008, 10:55:05 PM
you better be open :d

I'll see if Rena wants to go.
Yesss

and Jun hopefully :U along with mikey = amazingly awesome times
Hells yeah ;D

Oh heck yes, I'm down for it!  ;D

OMG kool kids klub gathering.

ook kids, I'm gonna sneak up on this croc and jam my thumb up his arse.

i kid i kid.

omg im responding like 5 seconds after rena im like not next to her obviously right

Kazuko

Hakaru_chan

hey ryu? this nia from the aki fest (hakaru_chan). sorrie i gave you a wrong username (shininjapink) is actually my youtube account (which you can go check out too for my convention videos.

when are you going to post up the pics? lol. i didn't know that you were the one that started this post... dang... (looks at profile) thats hella posts...

ok ttyl ;)
Backstage Personality for CWF - Cosplay Wrestling Federation
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

Hakaru_chan

ohh and another question.. what video game is this that i see on this post? it looks cute!  :D
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

Hakaru_chan

hmm wow! thanks for taking my pic Oscar! :) is there anyway i can get the pic of me and my simon? hehe. how much is shipping and handling? hmm....
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

Kazuko

Holy crap you know instead of posting like three times you could have JUST pressed the modify button on your first post

Mizuki

Hakaru_chan

www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: Hakaru_chan on October 06, 2008, 01:29:23 PM
hey ryu? this nia from the aki fest (hakaru_chan). sorrie i gave you a wrong username (shininjapink) is actually my youtube account (which you can go check out too for my convention videos.

when are you going to post up the pics? lol. i didn't know that you were the one that started this post... dang... (looks at profile) thats hella posts...

ok ttyl ;)

I'll post them when I come back from work. I need to work on some of them. It was great seeing you though. :3
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

hellangel

hey all!

sorry my group didn't stick around for lunch. most of us hadn't eaten at ALL that day (...and some of us since the afternoon before...), so we really, really needed food NOW. ^^; but it was at least good to see you guys, right?

to clarify, the cosplay show was NOT a contest. it was just a...show. display thingy. whateveryouwannacallit.

(us! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wpeCMk0LLs)
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

winry_rockbell

Quote from: hellangel on October 06, 2008, 06:11:41 PM
hey all!

sorry my group didn't stick around for lunch. most of us hadn't eaten at ALL that day (...and some of us since the afternoon before...), so we really, really needed food NOW. ^^; but it was at least good to see you guys, right?

to clarify, the cosplay show was NOT a contest. it was just a...show. display thingy. whateveryouwannacallit.

(us! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wpeCMk0LLs)
You guys were awesome on the stage!  I love your costumes!   I wonder if the girl standing next to me recorded the clip for you.  She was laughing and trying really hard not to laugh.  I can hear her chuckled in the beginning of the clip.  Anyway, we only laughed because you guys were so incredibly awesome! 
/\/\                 (\__/)
(=-.-)=   ()()    (='.'=)
/ |       (^.^)  (")_(")
(__)_)    (( )  )o

OscarC

Quote from: Hakaru_chan on October 06, 2008, 01:39:11 PM
hmm wow! thanks for taking my pic Oscar! :) is there anyway i can get the pic of me and my simon? hehe. how much is shipping and handling? hmm....

You're welcome! It's a great cosplay.

You can click "buy" when viewing any picture to purchase a print or download a full-sized digital version. I don't remember the S&H costs; I think it's about a dollar or so for a small order.

rude32

Wow, a day later and I finally make it home. It was awesome seeing those of you at lunch. It was interesting hearing people discuss the greatest south park episodes and how wrong Jackass 2 was. Awesome lunch conversations.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

JohnnyAR

Quote from: rude32 on October 06, 2008, 09:53:33 PM
Wow, a day later and I finally make it home. It was awesome seeing those of you at lunch. It was interesting hearing people discuss the greatest south park episodes and how wrong Jackass 2 was. Awesome lunch conversations.

Roflcopter