Fanime members who are on Steam(please tell me you know what Steam is..)

Started by otakuapprentice, September 14, 2008, 01:22:26 AM

otakuapprentice

The title pretty much speaks for itself.

I know there are a small handful of people here on the boards that have accounts through Steam, the online digital distribution platform owned by Valve(I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!). The only thing is that there might be a few more people here that actually have Steam accounts, but i just don't know of your actual existence on there yet. Which leads me to my main point.....

If you so wish, please post your Steam ID/account name, since i will be starting a group on Steam very soon.

The second point of this post is that, aside from cataloging Steam IDs, i will make future posts as to when group events will be happening, like nights of Team Fortress 2, Call of Duty 4, and the such(Left 4 Dead comes out in November, people; believe it).
Events will also be based on other criteria, which will be posted later. Hopefully this can also spill over to next years convention, only if PC Gaming does make a comeback...if not, I'll work something out.

News 9/15: First big event will be for Left 4 Dead when it launches in November. check the Fanime group page for even less details: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Fanime

Steam IDs:
kollunz
OxA
CaptainAhoge
ININ61
mDuo13
Trothael
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

kollunz

Ah! So someone took my advice over on the TF2 thread! Sweet then, My handle on steam is Kollunz. Add me up! I have CS:S, DOD:S, TF2, Half Life, Half Life Mods. CANT WAIT FOR L4D!!!
doot

otakuapprentice

Quote from: kollunz on September 14, 2008, 11:27:26 PM
Ah! So someone took my advice over on the TF2 thread! Sweet then, My handle on steam is Kollunz. Add me up! I have CS:S, DOD:S, TF2, Half Life, Half Life Mods. CANT WAIT FOR L4D!!!
wait, what advice? *has no idea what kollunz is taking about, im not kidding*

I'll add you to the list, and i might as well add myself, too.

TC X0 Lt 0X

Hoho, used to have a steam account that I used at my school computers.
Alas, my current computer is to crappy to play any game, so no, no Steam over here.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

otakuapprentice

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on September 15, 2008, 12:04:56 AM
Alas, my current computer is to crappy to play any game, so no, no Steam over here.
well, at least post your ID....if you still have one.

Magical Senpai

mine: CaptainAhoge

EDIT: I'm mostly TF2, occasionally I will play CounterStrike:Source

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: otakuapprentice on September 15, 2008, 12:11:45 AM
Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on September 15, 2008, 12:04:56 AM
well, at least post your ID....if you still have one.
no i do not =3

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

ININ

kollunz

It'd be nice if people would also list some games that they play on steam.
doot

otakuapprentice

i mostly just play TF2, as well as Portal and HL2(since im still getting said achievements). im gonna start playing Call of Duty 4 soon, and both Crysis games when they hit Steam mid-month. now i just need to allocate a hundred bucks for all that...

mDuo13

Trothael

My Steam ID is Trothael.

Original, nón?

Currently I'm not doing any online gaming as my gaming rig is bricked T_T But when I pick up my new motherboard, I tend to play a lot of Team Fortress 2, Zombie Panic/Master/Survival, Hidden Source. Empire and AoC are my favoured mods at the moment.
All Our Gods And Heroes, Made Up Of Ones And Zeroes
Join Hands And Sing Along. Everything I Know Is Wrong...
0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, 233, 377, 610, 987, 1597, 2584

kollunz

doot

clawmaster

mines is clawmaster82 or clawmaster either one should work but i been busy with school so i am not as often.

check out our site, we cover all the latest news on both anime and video games and also we have a podcast http://missionstartpodcast.weebly.com/

kollunz

Left 4 Dead is now available for preorder on Steam.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/500/

it retails for $49.99, but preorder now and get 10% off making it $44.99.
doot

Mizuki

jin_long

I mainly play Gary's Mod, Zombie Panic! Source, Counter Strike Source (On JPN fun servers), Half-Life 2 Deathmatch, and occasionally will play Team Fortress 2, but not much, need a memory upgrade to play it.

I also just bought Red Orchestra, so I will be playing that a lot.

otakuapprentice

ccgenerals

E-Gaming Staff '08

Blue Impulse

0001 Registered User at Fanime 06'

Magical Senpai

Whoever added me before, please re-add me as someone jacked my account. Fortunately, Steam support was ricky-tick on restoring my account.