Fanime 2009: cosplay masquerade group ~ Vampire Knight

Started by Oathkeeper, September 14, 2008, 11:07:39 AM

Oathkeeper

I didn't really want to post this on here so that people couldn't figure out our theme.
But, nonetheless I am here.

I am known as Oathkeeper to those who know me well. I am the writer of Candy Mountain Cosplay's "Riku's Journey to Candy Mountain," and I used to be a member of CMC until about two months ago. I performed the "too sexy" skit with them this year as well.
I have been known for writing original skits, and coming up with some of the best skits for smaller cons (considering those are the ones I attend most often). I have won two awards for most original/best performance, one judge's award for costumes, and tons of recognition via YouTube and word of mouth due to "Riku's Journey to Candy Mountain". For Fanime 2009, however, I have planned something completely different, and completely awesome.

I have helped my friends start a new cosplay group comprised of mostly people from the Sac Anime forums. We all live in the general NorCal area, and we are looking for two people to join us for our masquerade performance for Fanime 2009. The only requirement outside of costume-making and learning stuff on your own is being available for the rehearsal in December 2008. It will most likely be on the 28th or 29th of December, in the Sacramento area.
We are cosplaying from Vampire Knight.
Our entire skit is completely scripted and choreographed, with prelim sound recorded.

We are seeking two specific characters: Ichiru Kiryuu (mask/trenchcoat variant) and Zero Kiryuu (day class variant).
I am looking for people who are between 5'7" and 6'0". This is not to be prejudiced against people of other heights, but I'm a super OCD cosplayer and the rest of the "male" cosplayers from our group (including girls crossplaying as males) all fit between these heights. It also has to do with choreography and how it will look on stage.

I really have confidence in this group considering we are so prepared and the plot is genius!
If you are interested in joining this group for something that will be an amazing masquerade experience, please... reply!
fanime 2009
Kaname Kuran
...teh smexiest you'll ever see. ;)