Halloween Tattoo Expo Oct 10,11 &12

Started by XpHoBiaX, September 20, 2008, 10:27:24 PM

XpHoBiaX

Living Ink Tattoo will be presenting an expo at the Stockton Arena in October on the 10th 11th and 12th. I was wondering if anyone else would be interested in hanging out on a Saturday or Sunday at the expo. I am pretty excited about it, but don't have anyone to go with.

If I can get my flash work published in time, it'll be sold there. My mentor has a booth set up there as well.

www.livinginktattooexpo.com

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

SOawesomeness

I have yet to attend any kind of Tattoo Expo. There are ALWAYS conflicts. ;.;

This time around I have the fall play rehearsals and load-in. We work through Hallowe'en. D:
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

BrightHeart76

Can't make it to Stockton.  But there is a Tattoo expo in Reno sometimes, if you go to that one let me know!
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

XpHoBiaX

That one I think passed. Not too sure, he goes to a lot of conventions.
I am busting my ass to get my flash all together so I can go with the crew. As It'd be MY WORK they're selling.
Ron might take me along anyways, I am not sure though.

It would be nice to go either way. I believe tickets are $10 a day, and $25 for the weekend.

2010 cosplay...?

Gatsby

So are you tattooing people? My pentagram tat that I got when I was 15 is lonely. :(

I think I might be able to make it on one of the weekend days.

XpHoBiaX

I am far from ready to tattoo people. We're (my mentor and I) not sure what's happening with that. Who's going and who's filling in, who is working in the booth, etc etc.

There's a slim chance I may be there as booth bitch, but right now we're more focused on getting artwork gathered up and drawn up for a banner, business cards, flyers, and other shit fixed and printed up for the convention. Most likely it'd be a last minute decision. XD I know my artwork will be there, if I am not. ;)

2010 cosplay...?

Gatsby

Awwww... well when you're ready to start tattooing people, let me know. ;) I'm willing to be a test subject.

Well it sounds like a few other friends might be going too, so it's probably a 60% chance I'll be there. :P

XpHoBiaX

Cool.  Thanks for offering to help!
If you are at the expo, check out Amador Ink Tattoo.

2010 cosplay...?

Gatsby

Haha no problem. :P

I'll be sure to check if I go.

XpHoBiaX

Quote from: Darth_Diclonius on September 24, 2008, 09:19:37 PM
when I was 15

You must be 18 to get inked. It's the law. Doesn't matter if you have parental consent, or it's a family friend. A true artist would have told you so. Where is this tattoo you have? If you are 18 now, you may want to get that touched up. Depending on where it is at.

You are 18 now, right?

(I didn't want to say anything, but it started to bug me. ;>.>)

2010 cosplay...?

XpHoBiaX

It's official!
I'll be at the convention on SUNDAY.(12th)  ;D
All day.

2010 cosplay...?

rude32

I might be going to this since it's only in the town next door.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

XpHoBiaX

X3 I'll see you there!

I'll probably be working or some such. Maybe I'll get inked there. O.o
Who knows. XD

2010 cosplay...?

XpHoBiaX

So, yesterday, all last minute like, I was told I'll be going for ALL 3 days. Friday-Sunday.  If you're in the area, stop by!

I'll also be ready to tattoo in a week (give or take) after this convention.

2010 cosplay...?