I have no clue what number I am...

Started by Asa_Gohan, September 22, 2008, 12:18:21 AM

Asa_Gohan

I remember that I stayed in line for the pre-reg booth, and today I wanted to check out my information on my stuff, and yeah...I have no clue how to get to it what so ever...And Im just afraid that I lost 35 bucks....

This sig isnt true anymore...I have to wait for a bit...

ewu

When we get our pre-reg login site up and import those entries, you may contact us and we can retrieve your information by e-mail and other identifying information. Unfortunately that is not up yet, so keep on checking our main page and we will announce it when it becomes availible.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

kanauru

Hmm if that's the case I assume people who pre-regged at the con will be added to the system as if they were pre-regging online. Hence we'll won't be getting the same numbers as we got the con before. If that's so, then our number will be over 500. Darn, I was one of the top 50 in line too >< Wanted to get a 2 digit number haha.

ewu

Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman

ericATfanimeDOTcom

Asa_Gohan

ewu

dont MAKE me add a pikachu component.....
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman

ericATfanimeDOTcom

kollunz

Quote from: ewu on October 02, 2008, 07:28:07 PM
dont MAKE me add a pikachu component.....

I would love to see you do that.
doot

ewu

.....maybe...request?...too lazy/busy to think
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman

ericATfanimeDOTcom

Asa_Gohan

Kay...Bringing this post back up...Apparently after waiting a few months, Ive decided to try again at logging in to check my number and what not.  Only to see that Im still unable to :<  I would be grateful if you can somehow check for me.  Cause like I said in my first post.  I dont want to end up losing 35 bucks...

ewu

Importing those registrations in to the online database are on the IT queue. If you have the receipt that you got when you paid for the membership then there is no way to lose that $35 as that proves that you did indeed pay for it. You can send an e-mail with your acct info to registrationATfanime to check on your status.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman

ericATfanimeDOTcom