What cosplay are you debuting @ Fanime 09?

Started by BSaphire, September 22, 2008, 07:22:13 AM

How much does your average coplay character cost to make?

$1 - $50
4 (10.3%)
$51 - $100
8 (20.5%)
$101 - $150
6 (15.4%)
$151 - $200
6 (15.4%)
$201 - $250
8 (20.5%)
$251 - $300
1 (2.6%)
$301 - $350
0 (0%)
$351 - $400
1 (2.6%)
$401 - $450
0 (0%)
$451 - up
4 (10.3%)
given to me
1 (2.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36

heeroyuy135

I want to debut something...I don't know yet :)

hellangel

Quote from: XpHoBiaX on September 24, 2008, 11:54:49 AMIf you do Howl, I must take a picture with you!

Sure thing :D My group actually has:
+Howl (me)
+Sophie
+Markl
+Calcifer
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

Death_Note_Matt

I am going to be debuting my Youji cosplay along with Konoe from lamento...as well as a very special Vocaloid character. ^_^
Another Player has Entered the Game

Chibblz

Mmm.. I'm finally doing my Ragnarok Online Gypsy cosplay.. :3
*needs to work on getting abs*

I have.. a gamer belly. D:
*shakesfist at summer and MMO's*

Zenobia

Im going to try and aim for Shirosaki (hichigo) from Bleach,given that i have enough time/money/patience to make all the props for it. 
Firebenders are really hot

luluuxduplica1223

:D I'm debuting a few actually! ( a lot are maybes though.)

- Enma Ai Schoolgirl outfit - Hell girl/ Jigoku Shoujo
- Maybe Enma Ai's kimino - Hell girl
- School Ichigo Momomiya - Tokyo mew mew
- Maybe Mew Ichigo - tokyo mew mew
- Cafe Ichigo - Tokyo mew mew(You can tell I like this character xD)
- Leafeon - Pokemon
- Kikyo - inuyasha
- Kagura - Fruits basket

And a lot more xD. There was a sale on sewing patterns, so I found a few that I can use ^^ . I'm so happy! this will be fun!
Proud member of  Moral Insanity Cosplay group :D
http://moralinsanitycosplay.deviantart.com/
My deviantart:
http://luluuxduplica1223.deviantart.com/

*Organizer of the Pokemon, Fruits Basket, Gravity Falls, and Wonderland gathering at Fanime Con 2013! :D*

bahamutknightzero

New costumes

*Gendo Ikari (skit purposes)
*Original character (1st venture into crossplay/trying to look semi convincing)

New to Fanime
*Katana - FF:Before Crisis

There might be more, but who knows what'll happen

ryuyasha

Hiko Seijuuro, from Ruroken! Alongside my grandmothers first cosplay, Kenshin himself.

Hirotona

Cross Marian from D.Gray is my only certain, possibly Dr. Stien (Soul Eater), Kiel Hyre (RO), Megane! Kaito (Vocaloids). Might also bring my Canas cosplay (FE7) I plan to premier at Sakuracon and/or the USA/Canada (Hetalia) hopefully premiering at Otafest.

BSaphire

WOW! So many of you are going up to Sakura-Con to show off the new costumes! Would I be a bad person to hope that they come to Fanime 09 first :P I do understand it though *sigh if for any reason they don't make it to Sakura and you are able to do a Fanime debut please re post here later ^^)

It is nice to see all the new cosplays that are coming. As time progresses I am sure that more will show up here. As for me... well I am finishing up a few projects and then I will be on to Mature from KoF. After that I will repost and let you know... I might even include very small pics or at least a link to pics of them... we'll see :)

If anyone wants to post a pic of your debut cosplay for Fanime 09 please make sure it is small so that it doesn't take FOREVER to load a page ok. I would prefer links to your pics... no issues with that :) but make sure it is your debut for  Fanime 09 not a repeat or something for another con please.

Sounds like I should get a couple more cards for my camera and shoot pics this year! *sigh.. miss taking pics *bigger sigh

Squidges
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

K&K4ever

'm hoping to debut my Link costume if I can get it done ^^; it's going to take some work. And hay, If I have the time, I might bring my Babylon 5 costume if it is done by then. ;D
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

Raymei

I've never cosplayed before  o.o;;;
The closest I've got was Halloween costumes  XD   But I may dress up as a Sith for a Star Wars gathering, so...we'll see  XD  You may just see a double-debut in that sense.
(but Halloween-wise, I'm doing Poison Ivy this year -- Batman Villains group)

Quote from: Chibblz on September 26, 2008, 12:35:49 AM
Mmm.. I'm finally doing my Ragnarok Online Gypsy cosplay.. :3
*needs to work on getting abs*

I have.. a gamer belly. D:
*shakesfist at summer and MMO's*

First: Ragnarok is an awesome idea!  I love their designs!

and second  :)
To lose the belly is going to take a little more effort, but a REALLY easy way to (at the very least) keep it away once lost is to just concentrate on keep you back straight.  Try to focus on straightening your lower back especially, but by using your abdominal muscles.  You'll feel them tighten right away  (and you can still do things like play video/computer games for hours and hours).
It's especially easy to practice standing  (so if you work as a cashier or something, that's how I got started).

I can't remember who the heck gave me this advice years ago, but it makes a WORLD of a difference without too much effort  :)  Good luck!

Kazuko

these are my debuts

うしのおねえさん-くまたんち
Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn
Tewi Inaba-Touhou Project

ToshiX

I re-debuting my regular Crown Clown XD
and maybe Zero (VK)
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

clawmaster

going to debut miroku from Inuyahsa, i am going to try and aim to either get zero or school uniform of Leloch done in time for fanime. and a possible 3rd costume of the SoulCalibar 4 star wars character "the apprentice". so yea hopefully i can get these done and balance my last semester of school at the same time @_@

check out our site, we cover all the latest news on both anime and video games and also we have a podcast http://missionstartpodcast.weebly.com/

Dragon Ninja

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

iAnimePHr34k

I am going to try to be Mai from Avatar and Mulan. xDD
Once I learn how to sew.

Charis

It's looking far more likely that I'll debut my Kaya (Trinity Blood) cosplay at Fanime rather than Sakuracon.  With the way some plans are going, it seems like a better plan -- less chance for it to get dinged in transport up to Seattle or at con, etc. -- if I go that route.
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

sklpnda

if i can finish in time it would be fierce deity link  ;D really looking forward to finishing it
I'd Tip My Hat To You, If I Weren't Currently Bare Headed

K&K4ever

I'll actually be Debuting this one at Sac-Anime but I'm taking it to Fanime all the same: Pearl from Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.