The OFFICIAL Dance Thread + Poll!

Started by DJ Reign, September 24, 2008, 02:26:52 PM

What genre of music would you like to hear besides trance in '09?

Rap/Hip-Hop/RnB
Drum'n'Bass
House/Electro
80's/90's
Happy Hardcore/Speedcore
Other

DJ Reign

Quote from: jinnai_animexcalibur on May 05, 2009, 03:42:56 PM
Has Reign listed a list of confirmed DJs? I emailed the proper channels, and got nore reply. I feel like I have been ignored...

I have not listed that because not everyone has been confirmed.  I will within the next few days.

jinnai_animexcalibur

Official Katsuhiko Jinnai Myspace Page

Katsuhiko Jinnai "The Anime Convention Experience" - NEW ORIGINAL CD - COMING SUMMER 2009.

AnimE'xcalibur/Shinoda Sound Recordings

www.shinodasound.com

Dj Stormy Rayner

Quote from: DJ Reign on May 05, 2009, 05:26:39 PM
Has Reign listed a list of confirmed DJs? I emailed the proper channels, and got nore reply. I feel like I have been ignored...

I have not listed that because not everyone has been confirmed.  I will within the next few days.

Will time slots be listed as well?

Kobun

They wouldn't give you the Otaku room with the weak a/c?  C'mon think about it....  the "funk" lounge...  no? 
Member Of SNM Productions

Saving the land of Hyrule since 1987!!

A Tale of Swords and Souls, Eternally Retold!

Anna

Where's the dance going to be (what room)? and is it happening all 3 nights of fanimecon?

PrincessCake

yeah when is the website going to put up the times and days its going to be happening?
Cosplays for Fanime 2009
- Sei from Burst Angel
- Sailor Mars
- Yoruichi from Bleach
- Lolita
- Team Magma Grunt from Pokemon Hoenn Season
- Rave/Dance Outfit

Dj Stormy Rayner

jinnai_animexcalibur

In the meantime, Lurk on my music site:

www.katsuhikojinnai.com

Katsuhiko Jinnai "The Anime Convention Experience" - NEW ORIGINAL CD - COMING SUMMER 2009.

www.shinodasound.com

Chem0

The schedule for the con is up but I can't find anything referring to the dance. DX

Dj Stormy Rayner

Quote from: Knucker on May 16, 2009, 12:29:57 PM
The schedule for the con is up but I can't find anything referring to the dance. DX

Shouldnt be much longer, they are working out final details.

JiiiWiz

The dance should work out :] very excited and looking foward to it! It's going to be a blast!
"Please don't.."

100buttons

happyhardcore works for me. ^___^
Cosplays for Fanime 2009:
- Yachiru
- Hinata (Shippuden)
- J-rock
- Pirate

jinnai_animexcalibur

www.shinodasound.com

beofres

It's ok, I and others from the production crew I work with was asking Reign if he wanted to cut his costs on equipment and use our complete audio/video system for free but we haven't gotten any responses either. *Waves signed contract* we sent it back, what's the deal??

PrincessCake

oi.....i just want to dance now!!!!
Cosplays for Fanime 2009
- Sei from Burst Angel
- Sailor Mars
- Yoruichi from Bleach
- Lolita
- Team Magma Grunt from Pokemon Hoenn Season
- Rave/Dance Outfit

DJ Reign

Quote from: beofres on May 17, 2009, 03:40:20 PM

It's ok, I and others from the production crew I work with was asking Reign if he wanted to cut his costs on equipment and use our complete audio/video system for free but we haven't gotten any responses either. *Waves signed contract* we sent it back, what's the deal??
Wait...You sent it back?  Who did you send it to?  I never got it.  I thought you guys pulled out or something...Send me a message ASAP!!!!!

And to answer some of the questions, Dance will be EVERY night starting on Thursday.  Just bare with me guys while I try to finalize schedules and other loose ends before con.  It will be a good show nonetheless, so don't worry.  :)

jinnai_animexcalibur

Quote from: DJ Reign on May 17, 2009, 07:41:38 PM

Wait...You sent it back?  Who did you send it to?  I never got it.  I thought you guys pulled out or something...Send me a message ASAP!!!!!

And to answer some of the questions, Dance will be EVERY night starting on Thursday.  Just bare with me guys while I try to finalize schedules and other loose ends before con.  It will be a good show nonetheless, so don't worry.  :)

:) It's (almost) GO TIME!!!

www.shinodasound.com

Mr. Wendell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wv3ha5qJSo
They hate this awful face, gonna cause **** in this place.

Mr. Wendell
Head '24, Host w/ the Most, Stage Zero, FanimeCon '06-'24
Life of the Party, (insert convention here)

beofres

Quote from: DJ Reign on May 17, 2009, 07:41:38 PM

Check your PMs and call me ASAP.

jinnai_animexcalibur

Quote from: Mr. Wendell on May 18, 2009, 12:05:24 AM
It's almost Greg Oden time!!!

It's almost Greg "The Hammer" Valen-TIME!

www.shinodasound.com