The OFFICIAL Dance Thread + Poll!

Started by DJ Reign, September 24, 2008, 02:26:52 PM

What genre of music would you like to hear besides trance in '09?

Rap/Hip-Hop/RnB
Drum'n'Bass
House/Electro
80's/90's
Happy Hardcore/Speedcore
Other

PrincessCake

uh.....i don't know them by the name only a few lol.

do they do songs like : Lean with it rock with it? Walk it out? those are songs you can dance too!
Cosplays for Fanime 2009
- Sei from Burst Angel
- Sailor Mars
- Yoruichi from Bleach
- Lolita
- Team Magma Grunt from Pokemon Hoenn Season
- Rave/Dance Outfit

DJ Reign

Quote from: PrincessCake on April 28, 2009, 09:00:54 AM
Quote from: jinnai_animexcalibur on April 28, 2009, 01:01:59 AM
Quote from: DJ Reign on April 27, 2009, 10:19:28 PM
Quote from: PrincessCake on April 27, 2009, 10:20:05 AM
Quote from: DJ Reign on April 22, 2009, 06:33:14 PM
Quote from: PrincessCake on April 22, 2009, 04:06:04 PM
House/Happy Hardcore/Techno/Trance/Hardstyle/Jungle

&

R&B/Clean Fun Hip Hop(old school maybe)

I love it when people just post genres and act like we are going to obey them.  Good stuff. :)
dude i already fucking voted. I don't need that. I was just listing what could possibly be played. Please don't get snappy with me. That was really rude!
I do not like your tone.  THAT was rude.  You need to chill.  I meant nothing by it.  Guess you do not have a sense of humor. My bad.

It's Reign's event. He's the Captain Harlock here.
it doesn't matter. he shouldn't talk to people like that. So I will be just as rude back.
Uh, I wasn't being rude at all.  And how do you mean I should not talk to people like that?  Did I offend you?  Did I call you a name?  I don't know how I made you upset, but if you are just going to be a roonie poo, please keep it to yourself.

And who is Captain Harlock?

heeroyuy135

Hey, and Melbourne Shufflers going to the con?

PrincessCake

Quote from: DJ Reign on April 28, 2009, 10:09:37 PM

&

I love it when people just post genres and act like we are going to obey them.  Good stuff. :)
dude i already fucking voted. I don't need that. I was just listing what could possibly be played. Please don't get snappy with me. That was really rude!
I do not like your tone.  THAT was rude.  You need to chill.  I meant nothing by it.  Guess you do not have a sense of humor. My bad.

it doesn't matter. he shouldn't talk to people like that. So I will be just as rude back.
Uh, I wasn't being rude at all.  And how do you mean I should not talk to people like that?  Did I offend you?  Did I call you a name?  I don't know how I made you upset, but if you are just going to be a roonie poo, please keep it to yourself.

you don't need to call people names to be rude. Being rude can mean different things. Like your sarcasam is really rude. All I was doing was suggesting, not demanding.
Cosplays for Fanime 2009
- Sei from Burst Angel
- Sailor Mars
- Yoruichi from Bleach
- Lolita
- Rave/Dance Outfit

Dj Stormy Rayner

Quote from: HeeroYuy135 on April 28, 2009, 10:43:22 PM
Hey, and Melbourne Shufflers going to the con?

HELLA YEA! bout time some folks start dancing for real, more people need to do the Melly Shuffle =p

DJ Reign

Quote from: PrincessCake on April 29, 2009, 09:50:24 AM
Quote from: DJ Reign on April 28, 2009, 10:09:37 PM

&

you don't need to call people names to be rude. Being rude can mean different things. Like your sarcasam is really rude. All I was doing was suggesting, not demanding.
I am not going to continue this with you.  I asked you to keep it to yourself, but obviously you cannot do that.  If you want to say I am rude, fine.

There will be one last update soon.  It's pretty major too.

jinnai_animexcalibur

Official Katsuhiko Jinnai Myspace Page

Katsuhiko Jinnai "The Anime Convention Experience" - NEW ORIGINAL CD - COMING SUMMER 2009.

AnimE'xcalibur/Shinoda Sound Recordings

www.shinodasound.com

PrincessCake

Whatever!!! I'm just happy to go to fanime for the first time!
Cosplays for Fanime 2009
- Sei from Burst Angel
- Sailor Mars
- Yoruichi from Bleach
- Lolita
- Rave/Dance Outfit

Mr. Wendell

I hope the dance ain't gonna hurt nobody...  ;)

Like it did 6 years ago?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wv3ha5qJSo
They hate this awful face, gonna cause **** in this place.

Mr. Wendell
Head '24, Host w/ the Most, Stage Zero, FanimeCon '06-'24
Life of the Party, (insert convention here)

jinnai_animexcalibur

Quote from: Mr. Wendell on April 30, 2009, 08:55:28 AM

Like it did 6 years ago?

Good gawd...you REMEBERED that!?

I was one of the DJs for that year too! xD

Katsuhiko Jinnai "The Anime Convention Experience" - NEW ORIGINAL CD - COMING SUMMER 2009.

www.shinodasound.com

Mr. Wendell

Quote from: jinnai_animexcalibur on April 30, 2009, 11:01:00 AM
Quote from: Mr. Wendell on April 30, 2009, 08:55:28 AM

Like it did 6 years ago?

Good gawd...you REMEBERED that!?

I was one of the DJs for that year too! xD
I think Strider Hanzo still might have your CD you gave him from that year's Fanime.

Mr. Wendell

jinnai_animexcalibur

He does. I plan to bring a new one. Free as always.

www.shinodasound.com

Relsek

For some reason I can't actually vote. If you like playing electronic music then Dance genre music would be good. You should check out some of the music on the Newgrounds audio portal. It has a bunch of start up musicians/djs and there's some pretty good dance and trance music. Look for f-777 in particular and I also like some of syphonmax's stuff.

-Relsek

DJ Reign

Quote from: Relsek on May 03, 2009, 03:55:34 AM
For some reason I can't actually vote. If you like playing electronic music then Dance genre music would be good. You should check out some of the music on the Newgrounds audio portal. It has a bunch of start up musicians/djs and there's some pretty good dance and trance music. Look for f-777 in particular and I also like some of syphonmax's stuff.

-Relsek
I locked the voting a while ago.

Alright, here's what's going on:

I kind of dropped the ball for a second, so what I am about to tell you, will not be in the program guide.

First off, Dance this year WILL HAVE TWO ROOMS!  The main room will have some j-pop, k-pop, hardcore, hardstyle maybe, trance, techno and perhaps drum n bass.  The second smaller room will have hip hop/ top 40's, house, and electro. The second room will be located in the hilton near where Dance is normally at.

That's not all!  There will also be a Dance on Day Zero (Thursday night) for the early birds.  This dance will be a pajama jammy jam!  For those who wish to participate, come to the dance in your jammys!  Pretty simple, huh?  The Jammy Jam will start at 8pm till 12am.

AND speaking in which, the hours for Dance have changed once again!  Now, Dance will start at 8pm till 4am!  The smaller room will shut down at 2pm since it will actually be in the Hilton.

One last surprise...Will have to wait till it has been confirmed.  Sorry!

Dj Stormy Rayner

Quote from: DJ Reign on May 04, 2009, 10:03:25 PM

-Relsek

I kind of dropped the ball for a second, so what I am about to tell you, will not be in the program guide.

First off, Dance this year WILL HAVE TWO ROOMS!  The main room will have some j-pop, k-pop, hardcore, hardstyle maybe, trance, techno and perhaps drum n bass.  The second smaller room will have hip hop/ top 40's, house, and electro. The second room will be located in the hilton near where Dance is normally at.

That's not all!  There will also be a Dance on Day Zero (Thursday night) for the early birds.  This dance will be a pajama jammy jam!  For those who wish to participate, come to the dance in your jammys!  Pretty simple, huh?  The Jammy Jam will start at 8pm till 12am.

AND speaking in which, the hours for Dance have changed once again!  Now, Dance will start at 8pm till 4am!  The smaller room will shut down at 2pm since it will actually be in the Hilton.

Please tell me it will be a bar for the 21^ or maybe even some sexy dancers? ...or like...white lights and strobes? XD if it any of these just nod quietly =p

chanocular

Awesome...Uhm, when you say "main" where do you think that will be located? I'm going to assume it will be in a bigger room than last years? Either way, I am happy to hear news. :)

Mr. Wendell

-Relsek

IT'S THE MOTHER OF ALL HOUSE PARTIES!!!

I don't know what you came to do, but I came to have a good time...

o/~ Ain't gonna hurt nobody... o/~

And strangely enough, it seems that the high top fade is making a comeback.

Mr. Wendell

Dj Stormy Rayner

Quote from: Mr. Wendell on May 05, 2009, 02:34:35 PM

-Relsek

IT'S THE MOTHER OF ALL HOUSE PARTIES!!!

I don't know what you came to do, but I came to have a good time...

o/~ Ain't gonna hurt nobody... o/~

And strangely enough, it seems that the high top fade is making a comeback.

...lol wut?....

ELDEMONIO

I want some metal. >:(

Maximum The HOrmone and Otherworld by Nobuo Uematsu please!  :'(

jinnai_animexcalibur

Has Reign listed a list of confirmed DJs? I emailed the proper channels, and got nore reply. I feel like I have been ignored...

www.shinodasound.com