Any Modesto/Sonora people out there?

Started by Gatsby, September 24, 2008, 05:35:28 PM

Gatsby

I'm just curious if there are and if any would like to hang out sometime?

rude32

A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

Gatsby

Oooo are you? That's about 15-20 miles from Modesto right?

Kazuko

rude32

Yup Manteca is only 15-20 minutes away from Mo-town. For a while there I was under the assumption that Kazuko and I were the only ones who lived in the valley.

Gatsby

Sweet. We should have a mini get together one day. I live in Sonora, but it's only about an hour of a drive.

SangSeiku

Hullo.  Scanning the formus and your all over the place man.  Good job.

I live in little old Oakdale.  (Isn't that between Modesto and Sonora?) (Or is my mind's eye map just completely off kilter? :))

rude32

Quote from: SangSeiku on September 30, 2008, 10:32:25 PM
Hullo.  Scanning the formus and your all over the place man.  Good job.

I live in little old Oakdale.  (Isn't that between Modesto and Sonora?) (Or is my mind's eye map just completely off kilter? :))
It' nowhere near Sonora. It's about 2 minutes away from Mo-town and about 20-30 minutes away from Sonora.

PS. We should have a Cen-Cal gathering.

SangSeiku

Gatsby

=O Sang your in Oakdale?! You should have let me know sooner. XD This can help our murder mystery planning.

So I was thinking would you people be up to going to the Fright Feast in Modesto? My friends will probably be working it so I'll be there one way or another.

rude32

Gatsby

I'll have to check with my friends tomorrow.

Chewie

I live in Modesto but I don't like people, food, gatherings, sunlight, games, leaving my room, anime, movies, socializing, fondu or Pikachu.

BFFs?

=P

TianLord

Quote from: Chewie on October 18, 2008, 10:10:13 AM
I live in Modesto but I don't like people, food, gatherings, sunlight, games, leaving my room, anime, movies, socializing, fondu or Pikachu.

BFFs?

=P
Well sense you on these forums I'm assuming that everything u said you dislike u actually like... so does that mean u like fondu and pikachu?

Chewie

Lactose

Lactose = Liz

Gatsby

=O The central valley needs to rise up! Lol. We have almost half a dozen people. XD

Taka86

I actually might be interested.  I used to live in modesto but moved to elk grove.  cant find anyone here in elk grove that wants to have a small anime gathering.  my work usually brings me to modesto so if the timing is right, you guys can count me in.
I like pie

Gatsby

So does anyone have a suggestion for a gathering?

XpHoBiaX

My mom lives in Fresno. O_o
But that still leaves me with the issue of getting there. >:/
If you have any solid dates, I could check my calender and try to make it.

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??