Castle Crashers '09

Started by lalalandla, September 28, 2008, 07:37:54 PM

lalalandla

Would anybody be interested in a Castle Crashers gathering? I'm going as the red knight, and I'll most likely be starting sometime next month.

error00004

OMG YOUR AWESOME!! I was thinking of doing that also!!!
Cosplays 10:
Noctis-FF XIII Versus
Mikuo-Vocaloid
Blood Seras-Hellsing
Dizzy-Guilty Gear
Dark Shiek-LoZ

Hakaru_chan

OMG SRSLY! lol i was thinking about doing this too. lol i saw a pic of people doing it from the castle crashers website. here's the pic.
lol i wonder how i want to approach the animal orbs. i was thinking of going to the arts store and making an orb out of those foam balls you use to make planets. that way, its nice and light to connect to a wire and attach to the top of your head etc. for the buckets, you use those 5 gallon buckets you get at hardware stores and to paint them, i was getting advice from multiple sources that the band KRYLON is good to use. another suggestion was acyrilic paint but im not sure if thats going to stick. lol i might be a princess too just for lulz  ;D
Backstage Personality for CWF - Cosplay Wrestling Federation
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

error00004

omg that would be epic, you would have to make the weird moaning type screams that they do though.
Idk though, I'll think about cosplaying them since it is an easy option. : )
Cosplays 10:
Noctis-FF XIII Versus
Mikuo-Vocaloid
Blood Seras-Hellsing
Dizzy-Guilty Gear
Dark Shiek-LoZ

lalalandla

I'll probably be starting on my helmet some time this winter. I wasn't going to do it, since I had no idea where to start. But after your post, I think I've finally found the motivation to do it :) I think I'm going to do the tabard by going to Champs and buy a white long tee, and cut off the sleeves and stitch a red cross on it.