If ur going to japan town CON

Started by TruLySeNtiMeNtaL, September 09, 2003, 07:10:26 PM

TruLySeNtiMeNtaL

Ok my computer wot let me see the j-town topic u gusy already started so i made one or if u c guys could help me just im about stuff u guys planend out other wise If u guys want to meet up somewhere just like to say hi and all u can arrage it (sorry i 'never been there so i don't know whats there) or u can just post here wut u'll be wearing and it's easier if ur cosplaying... I'll be Cosplaying as Ninamori from FLCL and my younger sister Mirai will be Videl from DBZ 9i'd be her but i ca'nt pull it off as well as she could.. but i love videl!)
*Glomps* NyAuU MeW mEw! KaeLisTale ^_^

Babbit_Chan

Pending meeting place is in front of Kinokuniya Bookstore at 1PM on Saturday.

RyuHayabusa

Yeah, Truly-Sentimental-chan, the pending meeting place will be at 1 p.m in Kinokuniya Bookstore on Saturday
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

CloudStrife546

Just and FYI to ya guys, I have a soccer game in the morning.  So, I'm guessing that game will end about...1?  So, I probably won't be in San Francisco until 3.  So, I won't be at our meeting, but I'm sure I'll see most of you guys.  I'll hit Kinokuniya first thing when I get there.  Some stuff I wanna get... :P

RyuHayabusa

Oh ok, Cloud. That's cool. I'll be around as well, so if I'm in Kinokuniya by that time, You'll see me

SuperKawaiiNeko

Dang, Sentimental! And I thought *I* was a fan of the run on sentance XD There was, like, no punctuation (sp?) in that post at all...

And yes, Ryudo, anyone in the same store as you will notice you, weather they know you or not XD Just look for the football player in the bright orange shirt! XD

Man...this post was just plain cruel wasent it? Sorry about that XD Its cause of all my pent up anger at Tsubasa NOT EVER BEING ON AIM! XD
President, Moldimort Inc.
A new division of Neko-Spaz enterprises worldwide
I mocked Haru! Ask me how!

Attendee 1998-2001 Volunteer 2002-2008 Swap Meet Staff 2009
Head of Volunteers 2010

TruLySeNtiMeNtaL

thanks u guys for telling me where it all is phew! Ne way Kawaii Neko (aww i love cats! ^_^) it's alright i suck when i speed type cause i am always trying to do other thing's at the same time. Oh and puncuation eh i don't bother when it's not as important like an essay, haha. But yeah i'll hope to see ya there... by the way cane some one give me the address of j-town or a yahoo map... my dad don't know where it is either eheh.. U_U;;
*Glomps* NyAuU MeW mEw! KaeLisTale ^_^

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: "SuperKawaiiNeko"Dang, Sentimental! And I thought *I* was a fan of the run on sentance XD There was, like, no punctuation (sp?) in that post at all...

And yes, Ryudo, anyone in the same store as you will notice you, weather they know you or not XD Just look for the football player in the bright orange shirt! XD

Hahaha, very funny, SNK no Baka.

Okay, here are the directions:
Get off I-80 on The 9th street/Civic Center Exit.
Make a Left on 8th Street Go Down 8th Street until you hit Bryant Street
Make a right on Bryant Street
Go down Bryant Street for one block until you hit 9th Street
Make a Right on 9th Street and go down on it, pass Market and make a left on Hayes St
On Hayes St, when you Hit Van Ness Avenue, Make a right
Get on Van Ness Avenue until you see Geary Street
Make a Left on Geary Street
Go Down Geary Street until you see Webster Street
Make a Right on Webster Street then Make a right again on Post St
If you see the Towering Pagoda, that's where Japantown is...

I hope this is  clear enough, Truly-Sentimental-chan. If not, you can kill me later lol

CloudStrife546

Just for reference, who is cosplaying, who is not?  As for me, I'll be Neo.  8)

DeepSetThinker

Quote from: "CloudStrife546"Just for reference, who is cosplaying, who is not?  As for me, I'll be Neo.  8)

w00t!  Neo~! X3  i'm gonna be Uchiha Sasuke from Naruto.  wow, that boy is HAWT.
~Lain t3h 3vil! - i stalk because i luff.

<= cospa

http://unsound-reverie.net <= collective

ChibiSerenaChan

wwaahhh i wannna cosplay!! so who's cosplaying?? teehee cloud's going to be neo!! me gotta see!!!
One of the Original

Stage Zero Hostess (the hyper one who makes random noises) since Fanime 2006 till I retire! XD when will that be >O_o< teehee >^.^< I hope you keep supporting US HOSTS!!!

Neo-Zaku

I mentioned this in another post but I post it again anyway :P I will be going os Kuwabara from Yu Yu Hakusho one day and as Mousse from Ranma 1/2 another. If time and space warrant it I'll bring the Zaku suit along.
There is an art to flying or rather a knack. The knack is to be able to throw yourself at the ground...

...and miss!

Proud Member of TGC!

RyuHayabusa

Domon Kasshu-G Gundam...but like for a part of the day...I need to cosplay for the cosplay.com photoshoot that is going to happen afterwards

GokuMew2

The LJ GetBackers community is gonna have a meeting in front of Kinokuniya at around 2. ^^;; I'll probably be there with my friends.

I'm cosplaying as Kaidou from Tennis no Ouji sama. My friend will be Gakuto. Too bad Kaidou's gonna have a ponytail. ^^; My hair's too long right now and I don't have the time (nor do I want) to cut it.
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests

issei

I'll be cosplaying as a Blacksmith from Ragnarok Online. Since I was sick all day today, I didn't even finish the costume(The gloves on Saturday will be really half-assed because I don't have time in the morning to sew them or even glue them together properly, so we'll use the wonder of safety pins!), but I'll still wear it.
Survival French:

Je ne sais pas - "I don't know"