Pokemon (Y,B,R) (G,S,C) (R,S,E) (D,P,P) which are the best in the generations?

Started by Gatsby, September 30, 2008, 10:16:15 AM

Gatsby

Like I said I haven't been doing major GF tournies since then so I may be getting the rules wrong or I was playing in unofficial ones I really don't remember. But it sounds like you're more involved with pokemon tournies, so I'll take your word that ubers are based on stats.

PS: Shiny Charizard is <3

JTchinoy

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

TupacTheRobot

All of them have something unique to offer so I say why not all of them?

PinkHairSasuke

Pokemon X and Y versions were announced early this morning. Anyone watch the trailers? Thoughts? I personally already like the Pokemon designs more than Gen V.

amandald98

The new direction they seem to be going with the 3D design is cool, though I'm not sure that some Pokemon fans will be so accepting. Overall though, it seems like another quality game.
I like trains.

DoLL

I'm not sure how I feel about yet another Pokemon game. As much as I love them, they are beginning to feel like they're milking what little left they have. Although it seems like they are slowly losing a few old players, they are slowly gaining new and young players-- it still disappoints me when I come across a kid who doesn't know Bulbasaur and ask "what is it?" :<
II Little China DoLL II @Gaiaonline.com
lcd-production @Deviantart.com

PinkHairSasuke

It's always disappointing when kids don't know who the original 151 are with the exception of Pikachu.

Lucifargundam

Quote from: PinkHairSasuke on April 22, 2013, 05:48:15 AM
It's always disappointing when kids don't know who the original 151 are with the exception of Pikachu.
since when did this happen?? i can still name them all plus half of the gold/silver...

anywho oldschool is the best school. My first game was blue, second yellow and third red. I want green.

if that the master a 'prentice have,
Entirely then that he him tell,
That he the craft ably may know,
Wheresoever he go under the sun.

PinkHairSasuke

Quote from: Lucifargundam on April 22, 2013, 11:53:51 AM
since when did this happen?? i can still name them all plus half of the gold/silver...

anywho oldschool is the best school. My first game was blue, second yellow and third red. I want green.

I can name a majority of them with the exception of BW, don't know all of them.

Same here, those are the first 3 I played. Green would be awesome to add to the collection.

Lucifargundam

Quote from: PinkHairSasuke on April 24, 2013, 05:50:27 AM

Same here, those are the first 3 I played. Green would be awesome to add to the collection.
Lavendar town >: }
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrMLHUE4_Vw

PinkHairSasuke

Quote from: Lucifargundam on April 24, 2013, 04:25:12 PM

The original song! So eerily amazing.

Lucifargundam

Quote from: PinkHairSasuke on April 24, 2013, 11:11:32 PM

Try going to sleep listening to it! Tell me how it goes! :D

PinkHairSasuke

Quote from: Lucifargundam on April 26, 2013, 10:45:48 PM
Quote from: PinkHairSasuke on April 24, 2013, 11:11:32 PM

Try going to sleep listening to it! Tell me how it goes! :D
I'm going to do this tonight and shall let you know! :D