Official One Piece Gathering 09

Started by blkriku, October 02, 2008, 07:20:49 PM

Peacebunnie

Still pleading to keep it Saturday; I'll have a different cosplay for Sunday, and I want to do the RK meet-up as well as this one.
HELLO CAFFINO SHANKS COSPLAYER!!
Cosplaying: Tendo Kasumi, Ghost Princess Perona, Okita Souji, Time skip Perona, Takani Megumi.
Now planning: Boa Hancock (for friend), Chambara-style Batman (for me).

blkriku

Ok pirates, I put us on the list for 11:30 at the fountains on the marriot side. I feel that is the best compromise for everyone

bahamutknightzero

So it is official then?

I'm ok with 11:30

*gets ready to run like he's never ran before*

blkriku

Goodluck friend! although im sure we will be there for a while

blkriku

New One piece opening!!!! I encourage everyone to see it and if you are bold, use that as inspiration for costumes since there are a ton of colorspreads in it.

tickyhead

Just to make it official I'm joining up as another Nami...I've never done anything like this before, it should be interesting if nothing else! ;D
あんた の 靴様 は 今 何処だ!?

bishounenizer

Okay!

I'll be showing up as Tashigi. I also have 3 friends who will tag along as Zoro, Water 7 Nami, and Sanji.
http://bishounenizer.deviantart.com/
Sat works for me.
I'll be at the artists alley for most of the con so any One Piece cosplayers are welcome to come over and hang out.

blkriku

tickyhead: Welcome to the party! Aww this is your first? we will have to make sure you enjoy yourself then, it's ganna be fun.

bishounenizer: Welcome as well. I will put you all down and will definately swing by the artist alley.

blkriku

ClavigerBS

Well, I'm gonna be there as another Luffy.

and hopefully everyone gathers on time,since we'll only have a half hour before pirate vs ninja starts up.

blkriku

You've been added. We have a good group for fanime this year. I hope they push back the NvsP gathering cuz I don't feel like we will be done in 30 min. And our gathering comes first so whenever everyone feels like we are done we could head over

BunofGovt

Ah, sorry going to drop out of this one.  BSaphire's listed the Shojo Beat gathering at the same time on Saturday so I'll be at that one instead.  But I'll try to run over (to the other side of the fountains) to take pics.
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

blkriku

Quote from: BunofGovt on May 09, 2009, 01:56:18 PM
Ah, sorry going to drop out of this one.  BSaphire's listed the Shojo Beat gathering at the same time on Saturday so I'll be at that one instead.  But I'll try to run over (to the other side of the fountains) to take pics.

AW man, so lame, I was really looking forward to having a gol d roger there but i completely understand about priorities. Im sure we will be there for a while and you should come to the shonen jump gathering as gol d roger. if it's anything like last yr we will probably have a mini unofficial gathering before and after that gathering

blkriku

With Fanime around the corner I just thought I would run through what we have planned for the gathering. We will start with a few pics of everyone who is there and then go through other characters. Depending on who shows up we will go through every character thats there. I will show you a list:

1) Everyone who's there
2) Straw Hat crew
3) Luffy
4) Zoro
5) Nami
6) Usopp
7) Sanji
8) Chopper
9) Robin
10) Franky
11) Brook
12) Ships
13) Marines
14) Villians (May go with marines)
15) Shichibukai
16) Supernovas
17) Four Emperors
18) any other groups that may show up
19) Reenactments (such as fights or groups of people)

That is what we will do as it stands right now, I will bring music for us to enjoy, see you there

BunofGovt

Quote from: blkriku on May 10, 2009, 12:21:50 PM
Quote from: BunofGovt on May 09, 2009, 01:56:18 PM

AW man, so lame, I was really looking forward to having a gol d roger there but i completely understand about priorities. Im sure we will be there for a while and you should come to the shonen jump gathering as gol d roger. if it's anything like last yr we will probably have a mini unofficial gathering before and after that gathering

I just may do that, since my other cosplay for the SJ gathering is not finished. 
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

BSaphire

Gathering/Event Organizer: Please Read my last post in Fanime 09 Cosplayer Gatherings List thread.

Gomen Nasai ^^)
BSaphire

BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

blkriku

Quote from: BSaphire on May 18, 2009, 12:26:44 PM
Gathering/Event Organizer: Please Read my last post in Fanime 09 Cosplayer Gatherings List thread.

Gomen Nasai ^^)
BSaphire

already did and everything checks out

bishounenizer

Hey, had a great time at the gathering this year!
As a favor to people who wanted some pictures, here is a link to my shots that I have. I'd love to see some more if anyone can share their pics!

https://www.getdropbox.com/gallery/1212336/1/Fanime%202009?h=c6961e&p=1

bahamutknightzero

Check my photobucket gallery for some photos from the One Piece gathering along with other con photos

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y161/bahamutknightzero/Fanime%202009/

bishounenizer

Quote from: bahamutknightzero on May 28, 2009, 03:30:57 PM
Check my photobucket gallery for some photos from the One Piece gathering along with other con photos

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y161/bahamutknightzero/Fanime%202009/

These are great pictures, thanks for sharing!