sunshine to rain.

Started by Dominium, October 04, 2008, 05:55:11 AM

Dominium

Has it started raining in your area yet?
I know it's getting to be that time of year, but I was pretty surprised with how hard it was raining here in Fremont.
It's just been so hot for such a long while, it feels like forever since I've seen the rain.
I'm a bit thankful since I like cold weather, but I'll sure miss the sun.

abnormally attracted to sin.

Ruby

It started raining here (Los Banos) at about 2:30am last night. It actually wasn't all that bad--light rain at the most. But I thought it was a nice break away from all the heat waves we've been having. I like cold weather also, just...>.> Not TOO cold. I think it's about 70 here right now and it seems perfect. :D
Chance of going to Fanimecon 2015: 50%! ;_;

Dominium

Quote from: Ruby on October 04, 2008, 03:24:02 PM
It started raining here (Los Banos) at about 2:30am last night. It actually wasn't all that bad--light rain at the most. But I thought it was a nice break away from all the heat waves we've been having. I like cold weather also, just...>.> Not TOO cold. I think it's about 70 here right now and it seems perfect. :D

I know what you mean! The sun is sorta-kinda out over here, but it's extremely windy... a good balance. =D

Mister_E

It's in raining quite a bit in Nevada County.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

TC X0 Lt 0X

Haven't seen it, but from what I've been told, there has been some rain in my area (Morgan Hill).

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

XpHoBiaX

It was raining yesterday arouns 4:15 -ish. It was sunny and then WOOSH!
I had to rush outside to roll up the windows in the car...after the seats got real wet.
>:/

It's supposed to rain alot tonight.

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

JohnnyAR

It rained at the festival in Japantown

Dominium

JohnnyAR

Barnes

^But then the sun came back up.
Thats my luck:
If I bring an umbrella, it won't rain on me
If I don't, then I'm screwed  :P
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Mister_E

It's sunny now with some clouds but it COLD!
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%