D. Gray-Man fans!!

Started by questionette, October 05, 2008, 06:05:48 PM

questionette

I just finished watching episode 103 of the anime - does anyone know if there is going to be another season?? Or is this the end??? D:

Yuu

Quote from: questionette on October 05, 2008, 06:05:48 PM
I just finished watching episode 103 of the anime - does anyone know if there is going to be another season?? Or is this the end??? D:

I was just wondering the same thing. There had better be or I will angry..er than usual.

...unless it's going to continue on with the useless fan service whore winning and completely ignoring Allens many issues; then it can die for all I care.

I also see that those damned Noahs are back. My friend was right, the  'Jump Stick" it is real.

( Jump Stick: an item that seems to equip itself to all popular Shonen Jump manga which makes all characters immortal so that the series can on and on until it destroys itself.
See: Bleach )
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

AnimeEmperor

I looked into it, apparently the second season almost caught up with the manga so at the very least it's going to be awhile before a third season comes out.

Yuu

Quote from: AnimeEmperor on October 05, 2008, 07:18:43 PM
I looked into it, apparently the second season almost caught up with the manga so at the very least it's going to be awhile before a third season comes out.

then..why didn't they just animate the filler?

For god's sake we get that shitty Bleach filler forced down our throats, I was looking actually forward to retarded Zombie filler ! >_<

It's a conspircy to ensure that I am always pissed off, it is. >_< x 100

questionette

D: I googled the issue and some people are saying it'll be like a year wait if they create another season.  It did say fin at the end of 103 too...which worries me

and apparently Bleach took the spot of D. Gray Man on TV Tokyo D:D:

NOOOO...I'm going to go through withdrawals

Yuu

Quote from: questionette on October 06, 2008, 04:45:48 PM

and apparently Bleach took the spot of D. Gray Man on TV Tokyo D:D:

Well that proves it; there is no god,and if there is, he's a jerk. I'm gonna go join the Noah now

* Wanders off muttering Yurujanai repeatedly*

xXunyuuXx

That was depressing to me when I saw the 103 was the last episode. Naruto and Bleach are way longer with no point sometime in the episode but D Gray Man had some meaning.

Si-MoN

Quote from: Yuu on October 05, 2008, 06:25:34 PM
Quote from: questionette on October 05, 2008, 06:05:48 PM

I was just wondering the same thing. There had better be or I will angry..er than usual.

...unless it's going to continue on with the useless fan service whore winning and completely ignoring Allens many issues; then it can die for all I care.

I also see that those damned Noahs are back. My friend was right, the  'Jump Stick" it is real.

( Jump Stick: an item that seems to equip itself to all popular Shonen Jump manga which makes all characters immortal so that the series can on and on until it destroys itself.
See: Bleach )

Dude i might have missed something but what Noahs came back from the dead (are immortal?) as i assume that you are telling us that they indeed have? Sweet tooth and the crazy twin brothers were not there i believe... Tyki and the others never did die, nor did the Earl so... what am i missing here?

potatofreek

I think the anime is over  :'( , but then again I liked the manga better. DGM ended pretty crappily though, but I'm pretty sure it's the end because of how they ended it, and pretty much summarized some of the manga coming after it.
Anyone know why the manga hasn't come out though? Is Hoshino sick?
Potatoes Rule the World.
Deal with it.

Yuu

Quote from: potatofreek on November 27, 2008, 04:36:13 PM
I think the anime is over  :'( , but then again I liked the manga better. DGM ended pretty crappily though, but I'm pretty sure it's the end because of how they ended it, and pretty much summarized some of the manga coming after it.
Anyone know why the manga hasn't come out though? Is Hoshino sick?

Te mangaa is on 'permiment' hiatus ans Hoshino is 'sick'. She wont she say how exactly, and until she does I'm going to call bulshit.  Even on your deathbed, you can wirte. Or atleast dictate words.