Survive the Outbreak.

Started by ~~Loktera~~, October 06, 2008, 03:35:09 PM

~~Loktera~~

It all really depends how well the lies are told...

Gatsby

O_o That was linear. Lol. My friends and I just beat it. Lol.

Steve.Young

Crazy shit though...haha

It's pretty good
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

zoupzuop2

I don't think it's loading for me. =\
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

Gatsby

Oh yes it was entertaining and quite funny at times. I enjoyed it don't get me wrong.

AnimeEmperor

This is fun! I wish they'd make real movies like this.

Gatsby

Real movies like this would be awesome!

otakuapprentice

Quote from: AnimeEmperor on October 06, 2008, 07:58:09 PM
This is fun! I wish they'd make real movies like this.

Quote from: Darth_Diclonius on October 06, 2008, 08:01:58 PM
Real movies like this would be awesome!
A movie like this already exists, way before The Outbreak....and it came out in 2007!

Google 'Return to House on Haunted Hill'; its a direct sequel to the 1997 movie(which rocked, IMO), and the method they use for it is called "Navigational Cinema". Some things to note:

** "Navigational Cinema" is only available on the HD-DVD and Blu-Ray versions; the regular DVD film plays out exactly like the theatrical release.

**There are two versions of the film: Rated and Unrated. Go for the Unrated; a bit more gore(if you like that) in it.

**There are only four possible endings to the movie, but a whopping 96 POSSIBLE STORYLINES throughout the entire course of the film. it can either last the entirety of the movie, or 20 minutes.

**Lesbian ghosts.........need i say more?
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

AnimeEmperor

No I know about that, I don't mean DVD's, I mean like REAL movies in the theaters. It would make it a totally interactive group event. XD

otakuapprentice

Quote from: AnimeEmperor on October 07, 2008, 12:20:53 PM
No I know about that, I don't mean DVD's, I mean like REAL movies in the theaters. It would make it a totally interactive group event. XD
if you could get everyone to agree on one choice at each branching point, and not have them screw up and cause the movie to end within the first 30 minutes, then it would be cool.

Good Luck with that, though.

Gatsby

You'd have to have a voting system where the popular vote is chosen.

otakuapprentice

Quote from: Darth_Diclonius on October 07, 2008, 03:50:31 PM
You'd have to have a voting system where the popular vote is chosen.
and you would have to make sure that they don't......aw hell, they probably would screw it all up in the beginning.

Gatsby

Reminds me of when i used to write CYOAs for some other very active message boards. They'd always screw them up with perverse answers quickly.