Hey kids Dragonball Live Action Movie Trailer

Started by Mister_E, October 06, 2008, 10:34:32 PM

Mister_E

A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

G.I.R

Mister_E

I know, Hell Piccolo isn't even green!
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

JohnnyAR

TC X0 Lt 0X

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Yukari Kaiba

dear god...that just looks like all kinds of bad...
and a Piccolo that isn't green? wtf?
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Kazuko

LOL Yamicha, dude Park Joon Hyung is hella old :U GO BACK TO G.O.D SO I CAN RE-FANTISIZE YOU

hahaha I would have thought piccalo would be black and either played by samuel L jackson or westly snipes

It looks a bit on the serious side, I still want to see it

HAY it beats the original live action/goof LOL

TC X0 Lt 0X

See the good news is that I dis-like DBZ anyways, so the movie get points away just for that in its self.

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

kollunz

doot

JohnnyAR

This makes me wish the Zelda movie was actually real, instead of the trailer being a April Fool's prank

Spalding

Is all about anime and fanime.

otakuapprentice

im gonna see this just to laugh at how bad its going to be. so bad its somewhat remotely good.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Shinsengumi

Quote from: otakuapprentice on October 08, 2008, 11:47:38 PM
im gonna see this just to laugh at how bad its going to be. so bad its somewhat remotely good.

Your not the only one, I'm gonna do the same thing lol
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Mister_E

Kazuko

fffff oh you gaiz stop complaining

this movie hasnt been out yet and you are all dissing it, sure its based on DRAGONBALL (pre vegeta, pre are we still on namek) when goku was still in training blah blah blah goku in the making made for a western audience how they take it not everything is going to be perfect like bulma having blue hair or piccalo being green. those tiny things shouldnt advert from the main plot (yeah I could rant about justin cook having a big forehead but it cant be helped he has goku hair fffff and the chick playing mai and the other playing bulma are hot)

It seems to take the serious side but pfft what would I say, you all would rather have a jp version of it well too bad there was one and it sucked really HARD

So STFU and take it like women

TC X0 Lt 0X

Like I've said, I'm dis-like DBZ in the first place, so I will naturally probably hate this movie as well.
I can give a care if it was Japanese or American, as I've stated in other topics.

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

JohnnyAR

*uses pray booth*

Dear God, please let the Eva movie be epic, please! amen!

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: JohnnyAR on October 09, 2008, 02:28:48 PM
*uses pray booth*

Dear God, please let the Eva movie be epic, please! amen!
There's going to be a Eva movie?
There's something I would watch.

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

JohnnyAR

The news is old, I can't believe you haven't heard. They haven't really started production yet, they just got a director a few months ago but they won't say who it is. A reason why they haven't started on it yet is because Weta Workshop, the physical effects people that were supposed to work on it, kept having to work on other movies like these

It makes me so mad that they can't get the Eva movie to start properly because other movies keep filling their schedule. The Evangelion movie could be better than all of those other movies, except Master and Commander it was a successful film. Although I don't know about the Halo movie...

Ska_Kitti

Yeah
Quote from: JohnnyAR on October 09, 2008, 04:02:45 PM
The news is old, I can't believe you haven't heard.

Yeah, this is old news and good news that they're giving it a final push. I'm glad they're finally making the DB movie. ^_^ I can't wait! It looks more realistic if Piccolo isn't the pea green we know and love him to be. He looks more human live action. I hope they don't ruin it like they did the DOA movie. I was having high hopes for that. Well... I'd still buy it if it only came out on DVD, DB being the entry drug and all that.
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay