If you could live in any anime/manga/game world, which would you?

Started by Gatsby, October 08, 2008, 11:17:54 PM

Gatsby

I think I'd live in either the Knights of the Old Republic games, or maybe Pokemon.

Devereaux

I would live in the .hack//Roots anime so that I could listen to crappy Ali Project insert songs every time I log in, while two little girls beat the shit out of me and then right before I pass out, have a girl with a big ass lamp on her head with a pull-string tassel to turn it on and a temporary tattoo of a tear under her eye show up and tell me "Welcome, Haseo. Welcome to the world."
I 'ctrl' through Visual Novels to collect CG's so I can trick people into thinking I actually played the game.

mDuo13

Probably the ARIA world. Neo-Venice is just a perfect city, what can I say?

A lot of other worlds I think would be really interesting to live in if I had powers, not nearly so much if I were a normal. (e.g. the Nasuverse, Mid-childa, Mushishi world, FMA world, Read or Die world, any number of Tales of game worlds) Same goes for mech series, being a civilian or even the pilot of a generic mech would probably be scary since you'd be at risk for your life so often.

Gatsby

I forgot I'd live in Tales of Symphonia world. Oh and this question, I should add, means you'd be in the main cast of characters.

TC X0 Lt 0X

Kingdom Hearts.
or maybe for kicks, DoA: Extreme Beach Volleyball 2

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

XpHoBiaX

Definately Kingdom Hearts, as cliche as it sounds. @_@ When I like something, I am obsessed with it. And rarely do I ever get something I like.

Although, I'd probably be some sappy broken/lost soul type of deal. Grumpy yet kick ass, that dies at the end of the game anyways. Then reappers in the sequel, becuase I turned to heartless, and get saved...only to die AGAIN. But it'd be one of those 'Is she really dead?' type of endings. 

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

JTchinoy

pokemon world.  it's the only anime i watch where your life isn't on the line at every moment.
one piece, naruto, bleach, gundam, code geass, kazoku nikki.  when are people not fighting for their lives or the world isn't constantly in danger? lol

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Tsubasa

-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Kazuko

:U Raphsody A Musical Adventure

I would love to live there with names based on foods X) salsa volcano

Devereaux

I 'ctrl' through Visual Novels to collect CG's so I can trick people into thinking I actually played the game.

LordKefka

*insert any hentai*.. xP

But srsly uh, probably FFIX. If anyone played this game, they know how awesome Treno/Daguerro/Cleyra etc etc look.
FanimeCon Press, 2007-2012
FanimeCon Registration Staff, 2007
Fanime Forums Moderator
Anime Boston Press, 2010-2012
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
Anime Expo Press, 2008-2012
Anime Central Press, 2008
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

Mister_E

U.C. Gundam hands down, just set me at Side 3 August 15 0069 during the Zeon rebellion.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Gatsby

Quote from: LordKefka on October 09, 2008, 08:53:51 PM
*insert any hentai*.. xP

But srsly uh, probably FFIX. If anyone played this game, they know how awesome Treno/Daguerro/Cleyra etc etc look.

XD Isn't that a given for any of us? ;)

JohnnyAR

LordKefka

Quote from: Darth_Diclonius on October 09, 2008, 09:07:01 PM
*insert any hentai*.. xP

Unless you got tentacle demons... then guys have competition  :P j/k...
FanimeCon Press, 2007-2012
FanimeCon Registration Staff, 2007
Fanime Forums Moderator
Anime Boston Press, 2010-2012
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
Anime Expo Press, 2008-2012
Anime Central Press, 2008
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

JohnnyAR

Quote from: LordKefka on October 09, 2008, 09:10:03 PM
Quote from: Darth_Diclonius on October 09, 2008, 09:07:01 PM
*insert any hentai*.. xP

Unless you got tentacle demons... then guys have competition  :P j/k...

Then we would wage war against them!

Lactose

Quote from: JTchinoy on October 09, 2008, 01:52:32 PM
pokemon world.  it's the only anime i watch where your life isn't on the line at every moment.

this.

although if we're ignoring that fact, cowboy bebop.
ooh, or outlaw star. id be a hawt starship piloting robot chick any day. ;)
Lactose = Liz

Mizuki

Hokuto no Ken, oh wait, it's going to be like that in a couple years.

Kazuko

Quote from: Mizuki on October 09, 2008, 10:18:49 PM
Hokuto no Ken, oh wait, it's going to be like that in a couple years.
HAHA

I miss you Yuria ;O;

Gatsby

After rewatching Higurashi for the millionth time, I'm going to have to add that world to my list. :P