Seems like now's the time...

Started by Raymei, October 10, 2008, 03:26:47 PM

JTchinoy

Too late, war's already over.  :P
Maybe you can lobby your pretz next time.

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

TC X0 Lt 0X

I have to agree that Pretz rape both.

Thats besides the point though.

And as the leader of the Pro-Pocky Movement, I also reserve the right to Thread-Jack to spread Pocky Glory...

Vote Pocky,
As the Separatist Yan-Yans require you to actually put the frosting on, and Pocky just tastes better in more flavors.

BTW JohnnyAR, your dead from C4.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

JTchinoy

So you're telling me pocky is more suited for American fatasses who are too lazy to put in any effort to experience something totally awesome? I totally agree.  :D

Yan-yan is totally more suited for the harder working group who take more glee from the reward of working for what they want.  ;)

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

G.I.R

I think the real Question is what will the value of the dollar mean to the price of pocky (or Yan yans)?

JTchinoy

Quote from: G.I.R on October 13, 2008, 09:33:30 AM
I think the real Question is what will the value of the dollar mean to the price of pocky (or Yan yans)?
That's a good question.  I'm going to go research to find out.  Maybe the new currency at fanime should be yan-yan sticks.

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Raymei

You know, I've never actually had Pretz, so I might have to retract and hold my opinion until further investigation can be done.

Quote from: JTchinoy on October 12, 2008, 05:46:50 PM
Quote from: Raymei on October 12, 2008, 04:51:38 PM
I'm voting for Pocky in the next election, Yan Yan is by far the superior snack.  They're living in the PAST!
putting your flavor on the biscuit stick yourself??  (also, Pocky just taste better, imo)
*_*

I really got read my posts   T_T   I cannot focus on forums, apparently  lol

JTchinoy

Thanks for joining the yan-yan movement.  <3

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: JTchinoy on October 13, 2008, 01:33:57 AM
So you're telling me pocky is more suited for American fatasses who are too lazy to put in any effort to experience something totally awesome? I totally agree.  :D

Yan-yan is totally more suited for the harder working group who take more glee from the reward of working for what they want.  ;)
No.
Eating a snack should not take any work. Candy, chips, etc, nearly all have no work involved besides opening the package, and raising them to your mouth.
I don't know about you, but I shouldn't have to work by dipping the stick into frosting (which is not as good as the Chocolate/ Strawberry/ etc on Pocky BTW) when I already payed with the money I worked for to get it.
Many hard working people love Pocky, as do lazy people. The point is that Pocky tastes better and takes less effort.

Less Effort + Better Tastes?
-OR-
More Effort + Not as great Taste?

I think the answer is obvious...

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Raymei

Quote from: JTchinoy on October 13, 2008, 12:31:33 PM
Thanks for joining the yan-yan movement.  <3

I guess just subconsciously I *really* like Yan Yan, maybe  XD  lol

JTchinoy

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on October 13, 2008, 02:24:41 PM

No.
Eating a snack should not take any work. Candy, chips, etc, nearly all have no work involved besides opening the package, and raising them to your mouth.
I don't know about you, but I shouldn't have to work by dipping the stick into frosting (which is not as good as the Chocolate/ Strawberry/ etc on Pocky BTW) when I already payed with the money I worked for to get it.
Many hard working people love Pocky, as do lazy people. The point is that Pocky tastes better and takes less effort.

-OR-

glad we both agree it's obviously yan-yan's.  i knew you really were a good guy this whole time.  :)

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

JohnnyAR

I have a legion waiting for the word to attack...

JTchinoy

i will summon jackie chan, jet li, bruce willis, steven siegal, and robert downey jr. on ur ass

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

PyronIkari

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on October 13, 2008, 02:24:41 PM

No.

-OR-

Actually, pocky doesn't taste better. The chocolate and other frosting they use is actually much poorer in quality. In general most chocolate made in Japan is inferior to other places. YanYan frosting is superior in that regard.

HOWEVER I'm glad you don't like shabu shabu, korean bbq/yakinikku, hot pot, or any kind of place like that. Because OBVIOUSLY... food shouldn't take work of any kind. Not just snacks. Toaster Strudels are for rookies, and pop tarts are superior some how right?

Both Pocky and YanYan are horrible products marketed at young children because they're simple, inexpensive, and "fun". The fact that you guys put so much into a child's snack that is rather POORLY MADE using subpar ingredients... is hillarious. The fact that people act as if Pocky is the greatest invention ever made, sickens me because it's obvious they're just retarded japophiles that would eat shit off a stick if it came from a Japanese company and was said to be popular. Oh wait... they already do that with Pocky... don't they?

There's a reason Pocky is only 50c a box and is marketed to kids. Kids are too stupid to realize it tastes like crap.

So, what does this say about you lot? Yan Yan isn't that much different either.

I tend to eat salty snacks. Different kinds of crackers and the such. You don't see me parading around telling people that they're so good, and acting like if you don't eat it, babies in Guatamala will explode... and I will foam at the mouth and scream at random people begging for it.

You're all a bunch of god damned idiots. Putting so much into a god damned children's sweets product that is incredibly unhealthy for you, despite tasting like mediocre crap. Just to let you know... if you bought a hershey bar and melted it, and bought sweet biscuit sticks at an Asian market you can make like 10 boxes worth for like 2.50, with actual good quality chocolate, and not horribly old processed flour and butter.

BUT HEY, THAT'S JUST ME TALKING LOGIC HERE.

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: JohnnyAR on October 13, 2008, 08:16:31 PM
The power of Pocky has Risen him from the dead!!!

Quote from: JTchinoy on October 13, 2008, 08:23:13 PM
i will summon jackie chan, jet li, bruce willis, steven siegal, and robert downey jr. on ur ass
Chuck Norris.

Quote from: PyronIkari on October 13, 2008, 09:19:43 PM
Actually, pocky doesn't taste better. The chocolate and other frosting they use is actually much poorer in quality. In general most chocolate made in Japan is inferior to other places. YanYan frosting is superior in that regard.

HOWEVER I'm glad you don't like shabu shabu, korean bbq/yakinikku, hot pot, or any kind of place like that. Because OBVIOUSLY... food shouldn't take work of any kind. Not just snacks. Toaster Strudels are for rookies, and pop tarts are superior some how right?

Both Pocky and YanYan are horrible products marketed at young children because they're simple, inexpensive, and "fun". The fact that you guys put so much into a child's snack that is rather POORLY MADE using subpar ingredients... is hillarious. The fact that people act as if Pocky is the greatest invention ever made, sickens me because it's obvious they're just retarded japophiles that would eat shit off a stick if it came from a Japanese company and was said to be popular. Oh wait... they already do that with Pocky... don't they?

There's a reason Pocky is only 50c a box and is marketed to kids. Kids are too stupid to realize it tastes like crap.

I tend to eat salty snacks. Different kinds of crackers and the such. You don't see me parading around telling people that they're so good, and acting like if you don't eat it, babies in Guatamala will explode... and I will foam at the mouth and scream at random people begging for it.

You're all a bunch of god damned idiots. Putting so much into a god damned children's sweets product that is incredibly unhealthy for you, despite tasting like mediocre crap. Just to let you know... if you bought a hershey bar and melted it, and bought sweet biscuit sticks at an Asian market you can make like 10 boxes worth for like 2.50, with actual good quality chocolate, and not horribly old processed flour and butter.

JTchinoy, while we may be enemies and have different beliefs, we must set aside are dispute to fight against this "Logic".
Are you with me?

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

JTchinoy

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on October 13, 2008, 09:53:03 PM

Chuck Norris.

JTchinoy, while we may be enemies and have different beliefs, we must set aside are dispute to fight against this "Logic".
Are you with me?
I used chuck norris on johnny earlier, sorry.

Mikey your face is a god damned children's sweets product that is incredibly unhealthy for you.

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

SOawesomeness

Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

JTchinoy

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: JTchinoy on October 13, 2008, 10:03:45 PM
Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on October 13, 2008, 09:53:03 PM

Chuck Norris.

Are you with me?
I used chuck norris on johnny earlier, sorry.

Mikey your face is a god damned children's sweets product that is incredibly unhealthy for you.
Is that a yes or a no?

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

JTchinoy

I just fought his logic.  You're too slow.  :P

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

XpHoBiaX

So, how's that value of the dollar research going?

Oh...and I don't eat sweets. Bad for the health.
I have dibs on fruit.

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??