Vocaloid Gathering 2009

Started by Kamina_Chan, October 14, 2008, 12:39:21 PM

BSaphire

Vocaloid Cospeeps ^^) I found a post from Kamina_Chan that was posted on the 21st of April in the 09 Gathering Threads List. Here is the link to the following post:http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,11219.msg319157.html#msg319157 It reads:

QuoteI have some Sad News everyone T^T I wont be able to Attend fanime con this year DX
Because I am so strapped for cash and My Cosplays are barely finished.
I am so sorry everyone u_u I hope someone can Take over my Gatherings (Death Note  & Vocaloid ) I have started a forum for.
But..... I am looking forward to attending in 2010. Again sorry to everyone if this causes an inconvenience to anyone.
But Hopefully I will be able to attend AX Cheesy
So I hope to see many of you at Yaoi.Con  for sure <33333

Love
Kamina-Chan
I was on the Cosplay.com forum and asked Shivaness to oversee this thread. Could someone help them out and make an accurate attendee list from this thread and post it so that they can be combined?

Here is the link to that thread on the C.c forums: http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=166877

Squidges
BSaphire
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

kagaminerin02

Quote from: avatarkayla on March 26, 2009, 06:16:40 AM
a vocaloid gathering sounds like fun
alot of members of the sacramento vocaloids are coming to fanime this year. ill tell them about it.

i coaplay as luka. ^-^

im going to bring music to fanime, and im gathering a collection of alot of the vocaloid songs.
so we can all dance and sing!
I am also from Sacramento vocaloids I am the manager/creator of it I cosplay as Kagamine Rin I will be coming with Luka-chan! If anyone wants to join sacramento vocaloids we do have open positions for vocaloids as we will be accepting auditions there if you wanna audition let me know!(must live in or near sacramento)

Seiyuu

I'm going as Kagamine Rin's Fear Garden outfit. ;u;
I posted on the Cosplay.com thread but I was never added.
So I am posting here instead. n_n;;

konataFTW

@Seiyuu

actually Kamina-Chan won't be able to attend... so Shiva is taking over practically XD and don't worry se'll add you =)
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Rin [default] of Vocaloids
-Rin [Magnet] of Vocaloids
-Sakura [jumpsuits] of TRC
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

midori-chaan

I'm going as Kaiko Shion.
Which, I think, is Kaito's sister?
Cosplay List for 2009:
Editing

Slime9

BSaphire

4:30 Friday & Saturday Fountains in Front Hilton Side.

Cosplayer_Cyborg I sent you a PM in your C.c box.
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

Cosplay Cyborg

Hi everybody! I'm Cosplay Cyborg (both here and at Fanime's site) and I've been given permission by Shivaness to organize the Vocaloid gathering in her place.

As instructed by the lovely BSaphire, I'm here to announce the official decision for the time, date and location of the Vocaloid gathering at Fanime 2009.

Again, I am sorry for any confusion regarding the event. I hope to make this as fun as possible for everybody!

Day: Friday and Saturday
Location: The Fountains in the front of the convention center, on the Hilton side.
Time: 4:30 p.m.

Some Fun Activities Include:

- Dancing -
Kurroto Odotte-Nendoroid version - link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDyUqvp7Uak
Danjo Vocaloid - Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHj-RKAmNjQ

- Crash the Karaoke Room! -
On Saturday, I think it would be fun for all of us to walk into the karaoke room and sing "Love is War" together on the stage. Anyone who wants to do this please notify me and I will put a star next to your name. You are not required to sing if you don't want to, but you can still come with us when we invade the karaoke room. ^w^

I may want to coordinate this with the staff in charge of karaoke, so if anybody knows how I can get in contact with them please let me know.

- Other Kinds of Skits -
If anyone has a random skit they would like to perform, I will bring my flip video and record it for you if you want.

Atendees:
Please correct me if I have made any mistakes.

* = Someone who is "Crashing the Karaoke Room!" with us.

- Miku Hatsune Cosplayers -
Sugar Beat
shiechan
Yunri-Chan
KoTA
yona

- Meiko Coesplayers -
Mary

- Kaito Cosplayers-
Meijin
AmazingKenchan

- Rin Kagamine Cosplayers -
konataFTW &co
Chei
Naru
JuliePuff
ViViVaness
cherryteagirl
Becca
Seiyuu
kagaminerin02

- Len Kagamine Cosplayers -
Cosplay Cyborg *
konataFTW &co
caineyamiyasha
Ashlie
Near
shina
Mochi-Snack
Seitsu

- Gakupo Kamui Cosplayers -
Jilted

- Luka Megurine Cosplayers -
kagaminerin02's friend

- Others -
Raven: Mikuo
Yanovi: Banana   <-- This person gets a high-five from me the second I see them! XP
Aya Love &co: Black Rock Shooter, Yume Kokorone and Meito
konataFTW &co: Rui and Rei Kagene
liger0sniper:Rei Kagene
Rogue: Yowane Haku
Hikkiki: Yowane Haku
Hropkey: Miru Hanane
Naya_B: Black Rock Shooter
PunkRockPanic: Kiku Juon
midori-chaan: Kaiko Shion

-----

Please Read This Notice:
[COLOR="Red"]Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.[/COLOR]

Important Links:
The Old Thread - http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=166877
The Cosplay.com Thread - http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=179837

BSaphire

Gathering/Event Organizer: Please Read my last post in Fanime 09 Cosplayer Gatherings List thread.

Gomen Nasai ^^)
BSaphire

BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

Cosplay Cyborg

Announcement: I will no longer be updating the Fanime thread, since it's so close to con and I'm up to my ears in preparations. In order for me to remain at least 12% less stressed out than I already am, I will only be updating the cosplay.com thread, so please check there for everything relating to the Vocaloid Gathering! Thanks~