Vocaloid Gathering 2009

Started by Kamina_Chan, October 14, 2008, 12:39:21 PM

Yunri-Chan

Quote from: mochisnack on December 03, 2008, 06:11:01 AM
I HAVE THE OPPOSITE PROBLEM
At this point, I have 3 cosplays for Sunday..really need to get some Saturday gatherings on my list :B

Ohh nooo I see~ ;___;'' Well, I don't want people to be scheduling the gathering for my personal preferences or anything of course, so it's okay if you guys want Saturday. I'm scheduling some Vocaloid shoots anyway so it's okay if I miss this gathering, haha ..

I'm predicting that Vocaloid's gonna be pretty big this year. :0

edit: For clarification, by wanting it Sunday I mean the same day as the masq, so if the masquerade is on Saturday, then I vote Saturday :3
ℓα ℓαℓ αℓα~
ccs sakura [9O%]
hatsune miku [9O%]
secret! [9O%]
2O1O? ideas pending ~
私は愛する~사랑해 × loveyou ♡
synesthesia C:

PunkRockPanic

Okay, Put me down As Akita Neru Or Kiku Juon!
Yeah, hoping for Saturday as well ^^;
I'm looking for that one color that suits no one else but me

Hropkey

Hoping for Tonarine Sai, a fanmade vocaloid. The day doesn't matter to me, I don't think any of the series I'm doing this year are going to have gatherings other than this, but I'm pushing for saturday. =)

Meirin

Sorry guys, but I think I'll have to not cosplay vocaloid this year. Too much going on for my right now. orz

Btw, I'm sure you all know about the new Vocaloid that was announced. Wonder who will be the first to cosplay Megurine Luka~
http://www.crypton.co.jp/mp/pages/prod/vocaloid/cv03.jsp
Fanimaid Veteran circa 2009

shivaness

n.n Hi, I just wanted to say, I myself will be hosting a gathering for Fanime 09 and I have a group that will be attending as well. Do you believe it will be possible to join up with your group instead of having two small groups at separate times? I myself will be going as Miku Zatsune.

Kamina_Chan

I will go with Sunday Morning I believe that Will be good for me too..because I have a lot of gatherings to attend to.. and it will be easier on everyone if It was held on Sunday morning.
I will update soon I promise!

PunkRockPanic

Could you please change me to Kiku Juon? ^^;
And My friend (Hropkey) Would Like to change from Tonarine Sai to Miru Hanane.
Yeah, it would be easier to just combine the gatherings o:

Kamina_Chan

I am feeling Random so......here is this Awesome song I found...I think this song is so cute XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piaLidzhUIQ

PunkRockPanic

Hey Kamina_Chan can you please change your first post, since I'm not going as Neru anymore...
Quote from: PunkRockPanic on January 26, 2009, 01:13:42 PM
Could you please change me to Kiku Juon? ^^;
And My friend (Hropkey) Would Like to change from Tonarine Sai to Miru Hanane.
Yeah, it would be easier to just combine the gatherings o:

liger0sniper

I shall be coming as Rei Kagene ^^ Wait... it's Kagene, right? The first post has it as Kageoto... and I'm pretty sure it was Kagene O.o

a vocaloid gathering sounds like fun
alot of members of the sacramento vocaloids are coming to fanime this year. ill tell them about it.

i coaplay as luka. ^-^

im going to bring music to fanime, and im gathering a collection of alot of the vocaloid songs.
so we can all dance and sing!
Captain Hook
Kristof
Russia

AmazingKenchan

I need to know a date soon sadly, I'm working on getting my times off for staff arranged just right.  Whatever happens, looking forward to seeing you guys :3
2004-2005 Logistics Staff
2007-2009 eGaming Staff
2010-2012 Arcade Head

Meirin

Hey guys, a friend and I will mostly likely be hosting a VOCALOID Panel sometime on Saturday (schedule still needs to be determined). It could run for up to 2 hours, so if you guys also want to extend your gathering on that day, it might be fun. :D
Fanimaid Veteran circa 2009

that sounds like a good idea, all i ask is that we have time to visit the other gatherings.

can we have someone post *please* post exactly when (day/time) and where we are having the gathering.

first its in the karaoke room then its at the fountains and then their is going to be a panel! 

luka is confused! T-T

Captain Hook
Kristof
Russia

PunkRockPanic

Ooh, a Panel sounds fun! Please do Keep us posted on that!
...Yeah I think we should probably decide on a Day and Time, might I suggest combining this gathering with the other one being organized on cosplay.com?

Jilted

My group will be attending Fanime all four days so sign us up! =D

Jilted ~ Gakupo
KoTA ~ Miku
Rogue ~ Haku
Meijin ~ Kaito

And possibly:

Mary ~ Meiko
Ashlie ~ Len

We will be there for the rave on friday night as the above characters
in modified 'Rave' outfits. Would you like us to be in traditional Vocaloid wear
or the rave group for the gathering?

KoTA

Jilted

I know! They didn't add us!  :(

KoTA

Gasp!

I'm sure they will....
Maybe....

:-\

konataFTW

going as Rui Kagene and have a Rei to go with...

also my group consists of a Rin and Len Kagamine pair

ATHOUGH we are not sure if we could come on a Sunday since sunday is packed with bigger gatherings / (going to CLAMP, Code Geass, Sailor Moon, Pokemon, nd Jump gatherings XD) so I vote either friday or saturday =)
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Rin [default] of Vocaloids
-Rin [Magnet] of Vocaloids
-Sakura [jumpsuits] of TRC
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss