Random Lies About the Person Above You. v2.0

Started by Gatsby, October 14, 2008, 09:42:12 PM

Jerry

was one of the olympic mascots along with pedobear.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

AbsolutelyCursed

shared a hot tub with the olympic mascots

Jerry

traveled to 1986 with a hot tub time machine.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Death_Note_Matt

Loves going to the mall with MRS.Pachman :D
Another Player has Entered the Game

Boba

Add my @live.com email on Faceboooook! 0:

Death_Note_Matt

caskaslyrk

Brings a secret stash of ones to fanime every year to satisfy the year long urge of watching non-hot bishies who are among the dozens on the "will yaoi for a $1 wall"...At night if you see someone in head to toe black ninja gear.scaling the wall...with ones in the hand...you KNOW where she is going...

PinkHairSasuke

michiko nakano

Quote from: caskaslyrk on March 09, 2010, 11:39:58 PM
Brings a secret stash of ones to fanime every year to satisfy the year long urge of watching non-hot bishies who are among the dozens on the "will yaoi for a $1 wall"...At night if you see someone in head to toe black ninja gear.scaling the wall...with ones in the hand...you KNOW where she is going...
bloody hell, those non-hot bishis... i was witness to a face-off between two of the official bishounen and the non-hot bishi wannabes... it was glorious.  the non-hot bishi tried to do something sexy, and the official bishounen looked at each other for a second and then turned back and said something totally harsh and walked away.  kinda felt bad for the non-hot bishi but whatevs...

caskaslyrk

Quote from: michiko nakano on March 10, 2010, 07:21:56 PM
Quote from: caskaslyrk on March 09, 2010, 11:39:58 PM
bloody hell, those non-hot bishis... i was witness to a face-off between two of the official bishounen and the non-hot bishi wannabes... it was glorious.  the non-hot bishi tried to do something sexy, and the official bishounen looked at each other for a second and then turned back and said something totally harsh and walked away.  kinda felt bad for the non-hot bishi but whatevs...
damn and I missed it!!  LOL some of the bishies wether hot or not are scary!! LOL I mean there is only so much you can actually do to try to be sexy...and fishnet stockings can only be use so many ways..LOL

Death_Note_Matt

Once drank some coffee with some Coffeemate French Vanilla  with Mochi from Monster Rancher O3O
Than asked Kadaj if he would like some Cake.*ish ubber jealous*

Hara

Fanime 2012 Cosplays;;
Yaoi Maid? - 100%
Lotti (Pandora Hearts) -100%
Kariya Masaki (Inazuma Go) -95%

PinkHairSasuke

ELDEMONIO

Death_Note_Matt

PinkHairSasuke

ELDEMONIO

PinkHairSasuke

"Likes" everything that people post on Facebook

ELDEMONIO

Boba

Wakes up in the morning feeling like P. Diddy.
Add my @live.com email on Faceboooook! 0: