How was your day?

Started by Gatsby, October 21, 2008, 02:45:08 PM

SOawesomeness

I went to a football game.
SHS loses to LG for like, what 28 years, this year was one of the better chances to win this year.

We lost, I think 5 to 7. At the last 10 seconds, they took of 2 seconds (I don't know why) and we almost would have tied/won if not for the last 2 second shave. D:

;.; I got to stand on the turf instead of in the stands, that was pretty awesome.
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

Runewitt

i feel like singing " Bad Day"
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

XpHoBiaX

I gotted a sexy skirt in the mail just in time for Halloween. X3
And tomorrow I get to color in my tattoo. X3

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

XpHoBiaX

Quote from: Devereaux on October 24, 2008, 08:05:21 PM
Fucking spectacular, I read this forum and fucked my dog.

Hey guys, we do have rules, try to not use the F bomb. Thanks. I saw this in a couple topics already. Any variant of is okay. (ie Friggen, frak, f'n)

2010 cosplay...?

sysadmin

Quote from: Devereaux on October 24, 2008, 08:05:21 PM
Fucking spectacular, I read this forum and fucked my dog.
I'm just tired of you.  Please enjoy your week in byo/b/

So, in order:
Watched the Raiders commit a safety.
Went to church.
Watched the Raiders self destruct some more.
Received code updates on Fanime's pre-registration system.
Went to a meeting for a different convention
Listened to the Niners self-destruct.
Fixed some TV issues
Cheered and cursed my luck in my three fantasy football teams.
Watched "Learn how to play the piano" on PBS.  It's actually really good.
Read a hilarious playthrough of Rollercoaster Tycoon.
Baked a pie.
Took a nap.
Banned someone.
Post here.

Yeah, my Sundays are typically like this.

This is why I'm not on Twitter.

Gatsby

w00t! Finally! I have lowered my homework count to one thing! XD I've been busy all weekend reading up on Java (pain in the ass if you ask me), learning to script Elder Scrolls IV so I can use the SDK for my final programming project, reading tons of dull history chapters (still love it though), and doing regular high school homework. I was a bit annoyed that there are NO jewelers opened after 5 in my town... actually any store for that matter. >_< I want to get my best friend's gold locket fixed for her birthday.

questionette

Why thank you for asking! :D
Well, today I went to school, droned through classes and then went to the gym where I ran for half an hour and did some strength training, then I came home and found a random pie on my doorstep and there was a note saying "For Victoria." ...Kinda creepy.  But I didn't want to throw it away because it looked tasty and homemade, so I ate some random may-be rapist stranger's (hopefully)not poisoned pie.  I still haven't died yet, so I think I'm ok.  Maybe the pie was from my neighbors....

Runewitt

i stood in one place most of the day taking tickets from people.

Gatsby

Quote from: questionette on October 27, 2008, 09:11:46 PM
Well, today I went to school, droned through classes and then went to the gym where I ran for half an hour and did some strength training, then I came home and found a random pie on my doorstep and there was a note saying "For Victoria." ...Kinda creepy.  But I didn't want to throw it away because it looked tasty and homemade, so I ate some random may-be rapist stranger's (hopefully)not poisoned pie.  I still haven't died yet, so I think I'm ok.  Maybe the pie was from my neighbors....

I see you received my pie... most excellent. ;)

SOawesomeness

School, then rehearsal which I did NOTHING. Went home, ate, screwed around/procrastinated, studied for finals/took notes from a graduated senior, studied, took notes, took breaks here and there.

I'm thorougly annoyed that I didn't watch anything today. If I can, tomorrow I think I'll watch Chuck and some other episodes that come/came out already.
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

XpHoBiaX

Opened the studio
Cleaned
Cleaned the toilet >:/
turned on the tv, which I always forget to turn on.
Watched a show on Chiller

Scanned and edited my artwork
Checked the phone for messages
Still working on art
online surfing about for designs for people
Nursing a freshly colored tattoo.

Was just reminded to call a guy to buy a machine.

2010 cosplay...?

questionette

Quote from: Darth_Diclonius on October 27, 2008, 09:43:33 PM
Quote from: questionette on October 27, 2008, 09:11:46 PM

I see you received my pie... most excellent. ;)

XD
Srsly tho,
I still haven't found out who sent it D: I thought maybe my neighbors but none of them did...and then I talked to my grandparents that live in the area (because I don't think my other grandparents would send a pie from sacramento,) and my parents and sister...nothing.  The pie works in mysterious ways.  By far one of the strangest things that has ever happened to me.  I don't really even know the name of the kind of pie it is.  It has pineapple chunks and creamy stuff that has the consistency of what you would find in a parfait, and a grahm cracker crust.  Like, really, wtf. Lol.  It's still yummy though :D

Barnes

Went to class, and when I got home, I watched some anime. Dead Leaves on Sci Fi*=WIN!
*=I recorded it yesterday and watched the dvd today.
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Runewitt

woke up too damn early
went to the bank
went to walgreens
went to internet
got complaints from people

XpHoBiaX

Still trying to adjust to the always open routine. @__@
Rinse and repeat.

Put in a couple dreads, will do the "Monster Hair" thing on Friday before work.

2010 cosplay...?

fanimeman#1

im sad and sleepy i don't know why. any help with confution

Ruby

Quote from: fanimeman#1 on October 28, 2008, 09:17:09 PM
im sad and sleepy i don't know why. any help with confution

Maybe you're dehydrated, try drinking some water. Sometimes that happens.

Or you have depression.
Chance of going to Fanimecon 2015: 50%! ;_;

XpHoBiaX

It's cold
My sinuses hurt
I am sorta hungry

Hey...Dougs' outside the shop.
I am going to throw things at him from the door all ninja like X3
BYE!

2010 cosplay...?

Gatsby

Just took a programming test. >_< May have failed it since I fell asleep while studying and didn't cover what I needed. >_> I just realized I had a counseling appointment today, but I now have a class at the same time which I can't ditch. >_< I need to call after this class to try and reschedule.

Runewitt

my feet hurt. shoes i have are really not that great for running around constantly.