How was your day?

Started by Gatsby, October 21, 2008, 02:45:08 PM

questionette

Today was awesome
No school, so I woke up at like 10 at my friend's house and we watched the movie "Highway" and then the movie "Flakes"  interesting movies.  I liked highway better though because

JAKE GYLLENHAAL

and

JARED LETO

are amazingly hot.  Ohh yeahhhhh.

Gatsby

Oi today was about a million times better than yesterday. Yesterday I was just so lonely and bored. >_< But today was great. I got my midterm back in history and to my surprise I aced it! I'm starting to think my test taking skills are reappearing. I was a bit disappointed to find out that ToS2 doesn't come in until tomorrow, not today. And my best friend couldn't hang out. But her and I are going to get together another day.

Runewitt

it sucked. i fell asleep late/early.. whats three am considered as? got up at eight to take care of stuff before work, like other people's dogs and laundry, found out talu-chan was in the hospital, but wouldnt tell me why. went to work, was the only one there in my department/only usher until 1. was stuck at the most boring usher job all day, then got sent home early because business slowed down.

then i got a cramp in my foot.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

SOawesomeness

So far, it's topped with a big fat cherry.

I woke up at 1am and I couldn't stop scratching my legs and torso... It turned out that the rash I thought was going away spread a lot worse down my legs. I can't wear any jewelery except earrings and my ring now, even glasses make my scalp itchy. I still have a cut on my eye so I can't wear contacts, and I can't wear any clothes either. Or else I'm going to probably rip them off and start scratching myself to a bloody pulp.

I'm not going to school today until I go to the doctors. And then it's off to stage manage the show which I'll probably get another anxiety attack along with short term severe arrhythmia. Yaaaaay. =.=

This day is going to be just dandy.
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu

It's going okay... So far.

AnimeEmperor

I had a pretty nice day, Chef gave us a lecture about how scottland is full of german sex deviants and then he handed out steaks.

So....mixed feelings about Chef right now, but yay for steak.

Runewitt

i makin cookies, then i'm gonna go to the saddle rack in fremont!
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

sysadmin

I deleted a pair of important accounts on accident.

That sucked.

Rei-Rei

Today was stressed-free compared to yesterday, homework was starting to pile up so much because all the teachers wanted to give out tests and homework before the Thanksgivings Break.  Since I'm done with my homework, I get to relax this weekend.

potatofreek

It was fine. I got a perfect score on my geometry test, but I messed up on the extra credit, and didn't get the point because of 1 postulate written wrong.
Potatoes Rule the World.
Deal with it.

SOawesomeness

And a layer of whip cream tops it off with...

Having to leave right when the show ends to run home because I felt like I was about to burst in my intestines... I screwed up on a sound cue because I wasn't focusing and wrote it down wrong...

And I still feel like my intestines are going to burst... But hey, at least I got my all-over body rashes under control. Except I think I'm allergic... to... chicken...? D:

Yay for only 2 more days of hell before I can actually get some real time to get better...
Ellie S.
Head of Registration

questionette

Quote from: Chiri Kcrinh on November 21, 2008, 10:03:26 PM
And a layer of whip cream tops it off with...

Having to leave right when the show ends to run home because I felt like I was about to burst in my intestines... I screwed up on a sound cue because I wasn't focusing and wrote it down wrong...

And I still feel like my intestines are going to burst... But hey, at least I got my all-over body rashes under control. Except I think I'm allergic... to... chicken...? D:

Yay for only 2 more days of hell before I can actually get some real time to get better...

D:D: FEEL BETTER
Anxiety sucks...MAJOR, and so do rashes D:D:

My day...
I woke up at 2PM.  I thought it was 12 so I was like hey whatever, and so I get up to go get breakfast and the clock said 2! D: What the eff.  And I was totally planning on going to the gym, too, but I have to go to work at 3 so I was like screw it...talk about a whole day wasted! And I have a buttload of homework I still have to do, and everything for my UC application is ready but I am hesitant on turning it in before I absolutely have to, and I feel like I won't get accepted to college and I'll probably end up working at mcd's or something because everyone else I know has a higher SAT than me D:

WHHHHHYYYYYYYYYY

i'm sucha pessimist :D

SOawesomeness

@.2 Thanks, questionette.

I came home after the last show and strike at 9:30-ish, but I didn't do any of my homework at ALL. D:
So now I'm trying to study/finish and study guide for psychology. I still have do to math homework and then learn a skit for Japanese. D:

At least my rashes are gone. It was allergies... but I dunno from what.

Questionette: You're not alone with the UC apps. I still haven't turned them in either. =.=;;
Ellie S.
Head of Registration

Rei-Rei

Quote from: Chiri Kcrinh on November 23, 2008, 10:34:47 PM
Questionette: You're not alone with the UC apps. I still haven't turned them in either. =.=;;
Pwned to both of you. I'm working on them too but right now someone's editing my essays. =D
Turning them in Tuesday.

otakuapprentice

Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Steve.Young

Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

Gatsby

Besides a pounding headache I blame to programming for 10 hours straight, I'm well. I got back a programming midterm back and found out I set the curve for it. Makes me happy. Though tonight I really have nothing planned which means nothing to look forward to.

L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu

I'm f*cking siiiiiiiiiick!

AnimeEmperor

Quote from: L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu on November 24, 2008, 02:11:40 PM
Oh noes!!!

-makes you soup and puts you in bed-

L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu

Quote from: AnimeEmperor on November 24, 2008, 02:13:35 PM
Quote from: L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu on November 24, 2008, 02:11:40 PM
Oh noes!!!

-makes you soup and puts you in bed-

Awww, .n_n.

I hate being sick... I feel weak and get a fever-like temp.