How was your day?

Started by Gatsby, October 21, 2008, 02:45:08 PM

ewu

Quote from: L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu on November 24, 2008, 02:11:40 PM
I'm f*cking siiiiiiiiiick!

Me too....like awesome sick...  \m/

Cept the mods were getting bashed on... O:-)
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

SOawesomeness

Quote from: ewu on November 24, 2008, 05:03:42 PM

Me too....like awesome sick...  \m/

Cept the mods were getting bashed on... O:-)
*cough cough*
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

ewu

Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

questionette

Today I did a powerpoint presentation presenting my student business to some investors.  AND IT WENT WELL! They liked me, they really liked me :D

L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu

Its soooo pretty here... No sun, just greyish white clouds... I love it. And my grampa went out so today will be great, I have the house all to myself for a while.

SOawesomeness

Thanksgiving break started today, and I'm going to a concert tonight in SF. :DDDDDD

Yayyyyyyyyyyy~
Ellie S.
Head of Registration

potatofreek

Terrible, on the first day of Thanksgiving break, I was awoken by my brother's terrible singing, got duct tape stuck in my hair (don't ask) and dropped my mirror and broke it. (isn't that bad luck) Then I walked to Starbucks in the rain, but my friends came like 40 minutes later than I got there, and I was stuck there alone. Then, it started pouring rain, and I couldn't get home and it was cold.
Potatoes Rule the World.
Deal with it.

Gatsby

Quote from: potatofreek on November 26, 2008, 12:35:42 PM
Terrible, on the first day of Thanksgiving break, I was awoken by my brother's terrible singing, got duct tape stuck in my hair (don't ask) and dropped my mirror and broke it. (isn't that bad luck) Then I walked to Starbucks in the rain, but my friends came like 40 minutes later than I got there, and I was stuck there alone. Then, it started pouring rain, and I couldn't get home and it was cold.
Awww... it sounds like you need a mod huggle. *huggles tightly*

questionette

Today I learned about Tay-sach's disease and found myself infatuated with genetics.  Then I slept through the remainder of my classes, and after school I went to my friend's house to watch their band practice :) They're really good, but they never set up shows for themselves D:

And now I'm sitting with several blankets wrapped around myself, oogling M. Shadows who reminds me of a werewolf....which is sooo hot  8)

LOL, I'm a little bit strange

Gatsby

Yesterday was miserable for reasons I don't really want to discuss. Now it's being carried over to today so far today stinks and I'm being an insomniac more so than normal. I guess I couldn't ask for a better time to stay up all night. I have so much homework to do. Haha. See, I can look on the bright side of life.

SOawesomeness

I went to school, finished my math project that's not due until Friday, and fell asleep at like, 4pm and woke up at 10:30-ish, ate dinner, and now I'm going to try and finish my English homework. Yay~ And then physio homework...
It was a lax day today.
Ellie S.
Head of Registration

questionette

Today was horrible, I had to give a powerpoint presentation in front of like 40 people on a subject that totally goes over my head. I took a ton of notes on the subject and I still didn't fully get it, but I figured since I had note cards I would be ok.

...I found that I do not talk well on my feet.  There was literally like, a full minute pause of me freaking out in front of them.  D: Seriously.  I kinda wanted to curl up into a ball and die D:D:D:

I've NEVER had that problem before, but something about the student in that class...made me nervous as hell!

kaethus

Today was fantastic.  ;D Got my car fixed, my cat came back, some guy came up to my window in the box office and sang to me before running away... Wonderful times. <3
Fanime Attendee 2004 - 2007
Newsletter Staff 2008
Head of Content 2009 - 2010

XpHoBiaX

We put up a christmas tree in the tattoo studio. X3
And decorated it. X3

It's pure awsome. And we've been getting loads of cool toys for the toy drive. X3

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu

Not going so good...

Yesterday and today are starting off rough. Yesterday I got into a fight with a guy I like about lying and what not... When I text'd him today, he didn't reply. I really like him but I don't want ot come off as desorate or pushy so I think I'll just let him come to me instead of trying to go to him.

Secondly...

I'm talking to another guy, an older one, I like hiom but I don't know that it would be such a good idea to tell the fam about him...

So for the most part, I'm just confused today. @_@

questionette

Today I got to see a small little...drama play thing (I'm kind of lost with how to refer to it, because they basically acted out a small Dr. Seuss story and then another story about learning gibberish)

Then, I watched an episode of Gossip Girl at lunch (I KNOW, bitch show, but it's my little secret obsession)

Annnd then I went and ran for half an hour because I had a lot of pent up energy I needed to get out, and some random guy told me I have "Nice strong legs"....awkwarrrrdddd

All in all, not a bad day.

Rei-Rei

Today... Was a fun day since we got to go to the museums in San Francisco with the class, we didn't get much freedom though.
At least it was better than spending the day at school, I also got to see the Yves Saint Laurent exhibit, so that was cool. xD

questionette

I stabbed myself on accident today D:

I was cutting an apple, the knife slipped and I panicked and began fumbling with it...and it stabbed me a few inches below my collar bone.  Ouch :c

BrightHeart76

The week started off with me being informed that one of my students died over Thanksgiving break.   By comparison the rest of the week wasn't so bad.

Glad to have a couple of days off to recoup.  I get to go watch a nice Christmas show tomorrow...that should be nice.
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

SOawesomeness

@questionette- that's... like, talented. o.0 Really. But it's awesome that you're fine.

My day was pretty okay, school n' stuff. And then I got a sudden urge to bleach my hair/lighten it. I actually like it except it's uneven. =.=;;;
Ellie S.
Head of Registration