How was your day?

Started by Gatsby, October 21, 2008, 02:45:08 PM

Gatsby

This topic is for everyone who just wants to share how their day was and keep their forum friends updated about your life. :)

So far my day has been relatively smooth. I found out I have an A in my U.S. history class and an A+ in programming. :) I'm feeling accomplished.

XpHoBiaX

My minimum payment has gone up $5 as a mandatory type of deal for all customers.
Even if I pay the $10 I scrounged up, I will still get charged as if I never paid at all, and my interest will skyrocket.

I haven't made any money yet, The skin on my friggen arm is all cracked and dry and should not be looking like that. I'm worried about infection and injury. I have been moisturizing, washing it with a little Dr. Bronners, I can't use the soap recommended becuase that is what got me here in the first place.

Our clients aren't showing up, I need a $200 machine, I need to send something out in the mail, I need gas. I can't drive to the post office or the thrift store to dump all my crap and cash in on much needed money. It's a 45minute drive ONE WAY.
The computer at the studio has to have a bunch of shit reinstalled before I can start working on my flash portfolio.

I can't afford to go to physical therapy, or a doctor, my health insurance doesn't cover an MRI, and my lower back and hips are acting up again. >:/

My day absolutely SUCKED. >:/ But that is pretty much more or less every day.

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

Gatsby

Awwww... *huggles XpHoBiaX* The Fanime Forums are here for you to cheer you up.

Mizuki

Sucked, but as an average of the norm of my days, it still sucked, but didn't suck as much.

Barnes

My day was fine. And it will be tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day,.......................

Aw screw it. I tried one of those noodle things that you microwave (product name escapes me) for the first time today. It was pretty good. Thats about it.
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

TC X0 Lt 0X

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Kazuko

It was pretty cool, Got to watch frankenstein with my fatty (its what we call her for being preggo) sister, I saw the early sonogram photo (haha it looks like an astronaut) and I talked to my dad

Oh and my mom made dessert :d in which I said the following..

YES YES THIS IS DELICIOUS

Chun

Pretty normal save for the fact today's my Birthday and a BBQ bonanza at Palace BBQ (I ate too much again).

~Chun

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)

SOawesomeness

Happy birthday, Chun. (:

I had a normal busy day.
I hate that TV. shows have new episodes in the fall, I'm so busy.
I came home after tech/rehearsal, did my homework/ate dinner, skimped out on watching House and worked on my Japanese homework instead, watched Fringe while doing math homework, spent an hour after, trying to figure out said homework, and I find myself knowing that I'll be sleep deprived the next morning.

I'd have so much more time if I didn't feel obligated to watch the new episodes. ;.;
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

Kazuko

Quote from: Chun on October 21, 2008, 11:05:20 PM
Pretty normal save for the fact today's my Birthday and a BBQ bonanza at Palace BBQ (I ate too much again).

~Chun
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHUN :3

Mizuki

Quote from: Kazuko on October 21, 2008, 11:00:41 PM
It was pretty cool, Got to watch frankenstein with my fatty (its what we call her for being preggo) sister, I saw the early sonogram photo (haha it looks like an astronaut) and I talked to my dad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxf6hrukia4

YESYESTHISISDELICIOUSSSSSSSSS

G.I.R

I finally went back to work!

sklpnda

i finally got around to finishing 5cm per second :D it was great. it broke my 2 year streak of not crying/tearing up even tho i only teared.. other than that my day was boring
I'd Tip My Hat To You, If I Weren't Currently Bare Headed

SOawesomeness

Yay, my computer now has Bones season 3. Bones season 2 is going to be on it in appx. 4 hours. Turning off my computer to sleep means it'll be finished tomorrow, probably in the afternoon.

My day was boring. Still, though, I finished reading a book I didn't have time to read and started another book even though I have a book at home I need to start reading.
And I have an English midterm meaning I need to reread like, 31 articles/essays and re-take notes on them. D::
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

Gatsby

Well my day went from happy and awesome to a bit drama-ish. >_< Damn drama. Bleh. Well anyway, started out fun. The lady at the gas station I went to gave me free coffee... SCORE! And then at the college I saw quite a few friends I haven't seen in a while which was nice. Programming was fun as normal, we're working with Java which is definitely easy so far. I took my best friend out for curry to celebrate her birthday. :) Delicious curry! But it was after she left my day started a downward spiral. =/ First I lost my cell phone, which is just plain horrible to lose. Next, when I got home I started my history homework and kept falling asleep so I feel as if I remember nothing in the 30 dull pages I read. >_< Then there is some personal relationship woes happening that I don't need to drag in here.

Overall, looking at only the fun parts, I had a great time.

Kazuko

Quote from: Mizuki on October 22, 2008, 11:27:28 AM
Quote from: Kazuko on October 21, 2008, 11:00:41 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxf6hrukia4

YESYESTHISISDELICIOUSSSSSSSSS
OH SHI- XD

Anyway my day is pretty good, I have an interview with the brain hurricane group to get to work with at risk of failing kids X) plusssss

I GET PAIED 20-45 dollars YO

and now Im dealing with some hassles on egl_comm_sales over my brand items :U apparently when you post 10 dollars for a iw headdress lolis go for it like its crack

Runewitt

i spent the day doing laundry and getting ready for a shortish day at work, went to work early so i could get the direct deposit thing set up, had to start working early unloading a truck and carrying big heavy things all the way across the building by myself because there were three people moving stuff, and only one hand-truck, nearly got a write-up because i had a white long-sleeev shirt on underneath my black uniform shirt (we're only allowed black long-sleeve shirts or white or black tanktops/undershirt WHICH I WASNT TOLD UNTIL THEN, had to take the shirt off to prevent being sent home, didnt get to write in the time i actually started working, had to clean up after other people, hold doors open for people and be super polite to everyone because the place is OVERSTAFFED and they are looking for any reason to fire people, helped about a hundred different people find out what was going on, and where each thing was going on, do more cleaning, take a late break, get complaints from management people about stuff other people are doing, more super nicey-nicey to people, and do more cleaning. and i never got to get the deposit thing taken care of. also, i have to go in EVEN EARLIER tomorrow, for a lame meeting to cover stuff in a handbook that we NEVER got. if i didnt have to go in tomorrow, i'd be having a drink right now.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

XpHoBiaX

I decorated the studio, redrew most of my artwork onto yet another type of paper. They look even better, and ready for scanning. Watched tv for the rest of day. wasn't feeling too great, and went home an hour earlier then usual.
(Been suffering from bad sinus issues.)

It was pretty boring. :/

and my nose keeps bleeding. >:/

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

Devereaux

Fucking spectacular, I read this forum and fucked my dog.

(user was exiled for this post)
I 'ctrl' through Visual Novels to collect CG's so I can trick people into thinking I actually played the game.

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: Devereaux on October 24, 2008, 08:05:21 PM
Fucking spectacular, I read this forum and fucked my dog.

:-\

Well, I just started to DM (Dungeon Master) my first D&D (Dungeons & Dragons) game today.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.