Gundam 00 Vs. Code Geass 9th Generation Frames

Started by koji, October 22, 2008, 03:32:38 PM

Gundam 00 Tech vs 9th Generation Knightmare Frames

Gundams
Knightmare Frames
Who cares?

koji

Who would win?

I personally think that if you put them in the same arena where their technologies applied without conflicting with each other that the Knightmare would win. Even though I love gundams to death.

kollunz

Gundams, because they have infinite amounts of energy with their GN Drives, unless they use Trans-Am(It'll be OVER! after using it). And gundams are much larger than knightmares...
doot

shireikan_sakura

Upcoming Cosplays:
Liechtenstein of Hetalia (Fanime 2009)
Dr.Frank Stein of Soul Eater (On Hold)

koji

Quote from: kollunz on October 26, 2008, 09:06:28 PM
Gundams, because they have infinite amounts of energy with their GN Drives, unless they use Trans-Am(It'll be OVER! after using it). And gundams are much larger than knightmares...

They sure can charge infinitely, but they do start running low on GN Particles.

Mizuki

Oops, I missed the reply button and hit the Move button :X

LordKefka

FanimeCon Press, 2007-2012
FanimeCon Registration Staff, 2007
Fanime Forums Moderator
Anime Boston Press, 2010-2012
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
Anime Expo Press, 2008-2012
Anime Central Press, 2008
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

kollunz

Also, Can knightmares operate in space? We never saw that. Knightmares are also nearly HALF the size of a typical mobile suit .
doot

JTchinoy

Comparison:
Nightmare Frame: maybe 15 feet tall, limited power suppler, small to medium sized swords/ daggers, small to medium slash harkens, 1 has a energy blaster that can take out battleships in 1 shot, the other has an energy shield and an energy blaster that can take out units.  extremely agile, but relatively fragile. They can climb walls using their wheels.

Gundam: About 4 stories tall, near unlimited power supply with a temporary triple specs output, medium to large swords/ blades, 1 has 4 cannons that each rival guren's radiation blaster and can combine to create a blast at least 4 times the individual shot, 1 has 7 swords and mobility/ power beyond any other gundam, 1 can snipe from extremely far distances (over 7 miles with the original pilot, maybe 2 miles with the current), and 1 that is most likely as agile as the Nightmare frames.  Gundams also don't need wings to fly and don't lose limbs to single missiles.  They can't climb buildings with their feet, as they're so heavy that it's easier to just blow up the buildings instead.

So yeah, not much to talk about.

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

JTchinoy

Quote from: koji on October 27, 2008, 11:04:37 AM

That's great, now what can guren or lancelot do that a Gundam should be scared of?

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

TC X0 Lt 0X

You know JT, Small, Medium, and Large are not precise measurements LOL

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

JTchinoy

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on October 28, 2008, 04:12:47 PM
You know JT, Small, Medium, and Large are not precise measurements LOL
okay fine.
guren holds a dagger thats roughly 3 feet long
lancelot holds 2 swords that are maybe 5 feet long.
double o gundam, however, wields a sword thats 10 feet long, 2 beam daggers that are 3 feet long each, 2 beam sabers that are 10 feet long, and 2 more regular blades that are 7-8 feet long.

fuck you nightmares, you fail.

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

TC X0 Lt 0X

And for the record, there called Knightmare Frames  ;D
Though it's kind-of silly to compare the two if there is any diffrense in the technology level.
Though I can't anyways, because I haven't watched Gundam 00, or any Gundam in fact (Tiger Mechs with lightsabers in there mouths fighting humanoid Mechs with lightsabers in the desert? No thank you.).

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

koji

Quote from: JTchinoy on October 28, 2008, 12:01:31 AM

That's great, now what can guren or lancelot do that a Gundam should be scared of?

What about Suzaku's Spin Kick to the face~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9F2ro01Fmo&feature=related

Sure Gundams are 3x as large, but...

Energy Wings propel knightmare frames as fast if not faster than Gundam Exia in Trans-Am. Additionally, Gundam aren't invunerable to plasma, so why wouldn't it be vunerable to Guren's radiation wave.

Also, Solar Furnaces generate infinite amounts of energy, but they don't operate optimally forever. They need to sit down and recharge too. Generally they charge for a long period of time. Knightmare frames just replace the battery and go.

This has nothing to do with this, but destroying a building isn't always practical or the best idea.

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: koji on October 28, 2008, 08:35:56 PM

Energy Wings propel knightmare frames as fast if not faster than Gundam Exia in Trans-Am. Additionally, Gundam aren't invunerable to plasma, so why wouldn't it be vunerable to Guren's radiation wave.

Also, Solar Furnaces generate infinite amounts of energy, but they don't operate optimally forever. They need to sit down and recharge too. Generally they charge for a long period of time. Knightmare frames just replace the battery and go.

This has nothing to do with this, but destroying a building isn't always practical or the best idea.

I personally like this one over the traditional.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB9KYVc6E5o

Can you believe they cut out the Spinzaku in the CG ep26 Dub :o

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Steve.Young

You guys all fail, seriously.

*Dragon Ball Z Super Saiyan 3 Power up*

BIOTCHES! I blew up yo planet!

ANYWAYS,

Look, comparing technology in fictional universes about fictional crap = purely fictional. You can make up a gajillion arguments and no one will ever win. Why oh why do people try?
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

JTchinoy

Quote from: koji on October 28, 2008, 08:35:56 PM

Gundam double o can block energy blasts with the gn drives. (refer to episode 2 of season 2)  I believe double o gundam has 4 times the output of any other gundam (and that's without trans-am)  Unlike lancelot, double o can do this as many times as it wants since it's just using gn particle exhaust to block it.
seravee gundam has a gn barrier, which can block the radiation wave as well.
I highly doubt lancelot and guren can outmaneuver double o gundam.  I'll give you they can out maneuver seravee and cherubim, but not double o.
I've been talking about season 2 gundams, not season 1.  You're talking the old crap.  :P

You keep talking about them recharging, but that's only if they use trans-am.  They've done 18 hours and could still operate normally when they didn't use trans-am.  If the new gundams use trans-am, i doubt the fight would last longer than their GN particle supply.  They can operate indefinitely as long as they don't use trans-am.

Spin kick to the face means nothing.  Exia took a beam saber to the face and it took it 4 seconds for it to take exia's head off.  spin kick all you want.  :D

dragonball z has been banned from all comparisons to other animes since no other anime has ever had power REMOTELY close to them.  the weaklings of that series could destroy planets.  the strong ones could do it with their pinkies and galaxies if they wanted to.  that's just ridiculous.  Strong to gundam is taking out colonies, strong to code geass is taking out a battleship or a fleet of nightmares.

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: JTchinoy on October 29, 2008, 11:49:28 AM
dragonball z has been banned from all comparisons to other animes since no other anime has ever had power REMOTELY close to them.  the weaklings of that series could destroy planets.  the strong ones could do it with their pinkies and galaxies if they wanted to.  that's just ridiculous.  Strong to gundam is taking out colonies, strong to code geass is taking out a battleship or a fleet of nightmares.
Gurren Lagann gets to galaxy destroying epicness.
If I remeber correctly, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is 5 lightyears long.  :P
I think that's a similar in comparison to DBZ anyways.
Have not watched DBZ past Freeza/Namic arc, as by that point I was like "... Fuck this."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

JTchinoy

frieza was pussy status.  when he came back the first time, he got sliced in half like cheese.  he escaped hell and got killed when gohan knee'd him in the gut.  apparently a knee to the gut makes you explode. *shrug*

vegeta destroyed planets when he first faced goku.  that took a bit of time to blowup, however.  when majin buu did it with his index finger, the planet blew up instantly o.0;;
i never paid attention to gurren lagann.  maybe u proved me wrong.  XP

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

TC X0 Lt 0X

If I remeber correctly, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann threw entire galexies.
I know he was at least standing on them, and was about the same size as them.
¯\(°_°)/¯

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

ssthehunter

ok 2 words........ ZERG RUSH (except with knightmares dosent even have to be 9th gen)
cause no matter what you cant kill all of them. also larger= larger target  lets see it try to survive a FLEJA blast.