Halloween '08

Started by Gatsby, October 29, 2008, 01:27:22 PM

Gatsby

General Halloween talk time!!!
What are your plans if you have any? Are you dressing up?

I'm going to hang with my friends until 9:30 which at that time I'm going to see Saw V with some friends then come back to my house to party. :)

TC X0 Lt 0X

Trick 'or' Treat-ing  ;)
I'll trick or treat for the rest of my life, or until someone calls the police  ;D

After I've gotten enough candy, I'm going to play some Zombie's on Halo.

My night is pretty simple.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Jun-Watarase

I don't know. I love Halloween, but at the same time I'm all old and tired. Rather, my old-coot of a boyfriend probably won't have the energy to do much this year. I have several options-- go to a party full of people I don't really care about, get dragged into a club when I rather not, crash other people's houses and watch movies together, or stay at home with Pyron eating candy, popcorn, and MUHF*CKING PUMPKIN PIE. YEAH, PUMPKIN PIE! KICK A**!

Ahem.

But perhaps some light trick-or-treating around the neighborhood. Yuppies in this town absolutely love to spend thousands upon thousands of dollars decorating their houses, making haunted hall-ways and lawns as if they were in a huge competition... so, I wanted to show Mr. Boyfriend around. He can dress up as a pedophile. Or my dad.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Kazuko

LOL I demand photos X) anyway I love halloween I enjoy seeing cute kids with cute costumes my neighbors kids are going as mickey and Minnie and I have not seen that in forevvverrr <3

I might go see HSM 3 after school and then enjoy the evening with some hawt tyra and probally pass out candy. there was a party I was invited to but i do not know anymore

XpHoBiaX

I am making BROWINIES! X3 with candy corn pieces on thems.

I am also passing out candy, possibly tattooing, and dressing up X3
I am real happy about making brownies. X3
I wish I could buy a white pumpkin to tattoo though...that would have been real cool

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

Gatsby

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on October 29, 2008, 02:59:16 PM
Trick 'or' Treat-ing  ;)
I'll trick or treat for the rest of my life, or until someone calls the police  ;D

After I've gotten enough candy, I'm going to play some Zombie's on Halo.

My night is pretty simple.

I feel the same way. Only two years I haven't gone trick or treating because I was sick, but this year will be different. I'm getting candy goodness. :) I just found out Mal the Pirate is bringing his 360 so we can play Fable 2. HECK YES!

XpHoBiaX

I want want Fable 2 *sob* But I'd like a 360 to play it on too...

2010 cosplay...?

K&K4ever

Two more days till Halloween, Halloween, Halloween, Two more days till Halloween, Silver Shamrock :D

I'm going to the Winchester Mystery House Gathering ;D , and Shinsengumi will be there :-*
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

Gatsby

Quote from: XpHoBiaX on October 29, 2008, 09:47:59 PM
I want want Fable 2 *sob* But I'd like a 360 to play it on too...

*hugs* I know how it feels to want it too. :( I'm just happy I'll get to play it. Lol.

XpHoBiaX

2010 cosplay...?

Gatsby

Well for that I'll rub it in your face! I'M PLAYING FABLE 2 AND YOU'RE NOT!

Barnes

Quote from: K&K4ever on October 29, 2008, 09:50:04 PM
Two more days till Halloween, Halloween, Halloween, Two more days till Halloween, Silver Shamrock :D

I'm going to the Winchester Mystery House Gathering ;D , and Shinsengumi will be there :-*

I might be there in my Kenny outfit. I'll just need a ride home though.
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

SOawesomeness

I'm inviting my friends over to carve pumpkins and watch a scary movie...
And dressing as a [wapanese] Korean Harujuku girl.
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: Darth_Diclonius on October 29, 2008, 10:38:16 PM
Ha, then I'll go one level higher.
I own Fable 2, Limited Edition no less.

Still waiting for my Limited Edition code to Email me my Spartan suit and Energy Sword (._.)
Bastards missing up on me!!!

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

rude32

I'm going to a wedding that night. I hope it ends up to be pretty awesome.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu

I'm actually planning on coming out to San Jose to go to a little even put on the San-Francisco based VJ's  of "Live 105" and "The Woody show". It should be fun. The only thing that sucks if that my hair will be a nappy-hot-mess and the last damned AmTrak or CalTrans train (bus o_o;) is at ficken 10:00!!!! Wuh kinda shih is that!? But, oh well, should be fun.

XpHoBiaX

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on October 30, 2008, 08:30:54 AM
Quote from: Darth_Diclonius on October 29, 2008, 10:38:16 PM
Ha, then I'll go one level higher.
I own Fable 2, Limited Edition no less.

Bumz. All yous.

2010 cosplay...?

Mister_E

I'm just going to head into my town and see what's new in the Comic shop see if they have The Walking Dead Vol9: Here We Remain, and Marvel Zombies 3 issue 2, then just hang out a bit.

What my costume is going that it's based off that woman who was "attacked by a Obama supporter." I am going to borrowed my sister's black eye make up and draw on a black eye and in read sharpie I am going to put a "J" in reverse on my face and I will say I was attack by a John McCain supporter.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

potatofreek

The stupid weather forecast said there's an 80% chance of rain, so if it does, i'll have a party w/ my friends, and if it doesn't, we'll trick or treat.
Potatoes Rule the World.
Deal with it.

rude32

Quote from: Darth_Diclonius on October 29, 2008, 01:27:22 PM
General Halloween talk time!!!
What are your plans if you have any? Are you dressing up?

I'm going to hang with my friends until 9:30 which at that time I'm going to see Saw V with some friends then come back to my house to party. :)
Don't see Saw V. You've been warned.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer