i seem to have a bit of a problem concerning my registration.

Started by SomeGuyx86, November 01, 2008, 03:23:42 AM

SomeGuyx86

This may have already been asked but I couldnt find the topic on itso sorry if im being repetitive.  Mygirlfriend and I regitered at-con from fanime 09, but neither of us had recived a comfirmation letter or any notification of anykind from fanime for that matter. We tried to log in the edit registraion menu on the fanime website but our username/passwords dont seem to work. We checked as account history and we did get charged 35 dollars each for the registraion fee and want to know if there something that we neglected to do or other. If anyone can help me shed some light on this matter I will be most greatful, thank you :) .

ewu

Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

SomeGuyx86

so our registration information just havent been loaded to the web sites and will be up soon? then if that is the case then will we both recive our comfermation letter at our email when its up?

ewu

Yes we are still working on aspects of our database and entering those registrations are among one of the many tasks.

You will not receive a confirmation via e-mail. We may note on the main page or forums that we have loaded those on to our system, but there is no real need for you to check you account until closer to con. A month or so before con we will announce that the "online postcards" have been loaded up to the system. You will then print those out and bring them to con along with the appropriate ID to register your membership and pick up your badge.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman

ericATfanimeDOTcom

SomeGuyx86

freewayangel092

Hi i hope someone can help me to. i am worried that something has happened to my reg i sent it. i sent it last month but i have not seen my check cashed or my payment status change....what should i do??!!?? i dont even know how to contact the people in charge...

KyraEnsui

Quote from: freewayangel092 on November 15, 2008, 12:50:16 AM
Hi i hope someone can help me to. i am worried that something has happened to my reg i sent it. i sent it last month but i have not seen my check cashed or my payment status change....what should i do??!!?? i dont even know how to contact the people in charge...

FAQ: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,11015.0.html

ewu

Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman

ericATfanimeDOTcom